Package Delivery

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Package Delivery

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:09 pm

As the sun descended, Chad played video games. The doorbell rang. A suspicious package wrapped in plain brown paper sat on his doorstep. Chad took the package to his room. He held it to his ear, shook it, and tossed it on his bed when he heard a shrill scream from within.

Chad tore off the paper and found looked like a fashion doll in an unmarked pink box. The naked doll's anatomic parts jiggled as she struggled against her wire restraints. He recognized her as his mother, Barbara. The wide-eyed look of fear on her face meant she recognized him too. "Hi, mom. How was work? Let me guess. Mr. Hascombe's wife found out you slept with him and tricked you at the mini-bar? Don't answer. it doesn't matter. This is too awesome. I prayed you would become a mini ever since you started working there."

He opened the box, grabbed the cardboard that held her, and spotted an envelope behind it. Chad opened the envelope and pawed at his twist-tied mother.

"Dear Chad. I hope you enjoy your new Barbie doll. She's already micro-chipped. All you need to do is scan the code below and she's all yours. Lots of Love, Jennifer Hascombe. PS, how do you like the photo on the front of the card? It's my husband after I stomped the infidelity out of him. I guess I was right. Cool picture, huh?"

Chad held up the card. Barbara cried at the gruesome sight. He placed the cardboard on his desk, pulled out his phone, scanned the code, and followed the prompts. "It's official. You're my Barbie now."

He spun the cardboard that bound his mother and recorded her torment on his phone. Barbara yelled for him to stop, and he did. Chad pulled out a pen lid and held it above her face. "Lick the tip."

Barbara screamed for mercy. "Your choice. Dry, it is."

Chad’s words fell on deaf ears, and he rammed the lid in and out of her bald snatch. Barbara vomited, passed out, and succumbed to an impromptu orgasm. "I love my new, Barbie-doll."

He stopped recording and posted it to MyBook. It only got one response, a thumbs-up from Jennifer Hascombe.

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Package Delivery

Post by slepytyme » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:19 pm

What a wonderful short 😀

Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Package Delivery

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:23 pm

Thanks, slepytime.