Niece, Not Nice

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Niece, Not Nice

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:17 pm

Erin hadn’t seen her niece in years. Her sister, Kathy, invited Erin over when Anna graduated high school. As Erin pulled into their driveway, a flash blinded her. She slammed on the brakes and rubbed her eyes. The ground rumbled so much, the car moved. Gigantic eyes stared through the windshield. “Hi, Aunt Erin. It’s been a while. Don’t panic, and don’t open the door. Otherwise, I might lose you, or a bug might eat you. We don’t want that.”

Anna set the tiny four-wheel-drive on the carpet and grew it a little. “There we go, Aunt Erin. You can get out now.”

Erin exited the car and stared up at her colossal niece. “Hey, Anna. You’ve grown a lot. Is, uh, is your mother home?”

“Sure and she’s excited to see you.” The giantess pulled a tiny figure from the front of her shorts and dropped her on the carpet. “Say hi, Kathy.”

Erin helped Kathy to her feet. “Erin? I forgot you were coming. Fuck, I can’t believe she got you too!”

“What happened? How is she doing this?”

“Anna found this Shrinking App on her phone about a week ago. We talked about it and I said she could shrink me down and do what she wanted. She’s kept me as her little slave ever since.”

“That’s horrible.“

Anna sat down beside them. “Okay, that’s enough of that for now. First things first, Erin. Take off your clothes and toss them in your car.” When Erin stripped and threw her clothes into the car window, Anna snatched her up and thumbed her boobs. “Nice job. These are much bigger than mom’s and it’s nice to see you shave down there too. Kathy has a lot to learn about grooming. Enough about her, let’s play.” Anna shrank the car again. “If you act naughty, remember, I can do what I want and nobody will ever find out.” Anna crushed the car with the ball of her foot. “Understand?” Erin nodded before Anna dropped her to the floor by her sister. As Kathy bent down to help her, Erin saw the damage Kathy had taken to her genitals. Her deformed vagina looked like something out of a horror movie. “Don’t get up. Kathy, lick her twat.”

“What? No, Anna. That’s sick. She’s your mother, my sister. There’s no way- Kathy, stop! You don’t need to keep going. Stop!” After a meek protest, Erin relented. Kathy disappeared before Erin climaxed. “What happened to her?”

“She should try it from the inside. What do you think?”

Anna licked her finger, affixed Kathy to it, and jammed it so hard into Erin’s cunt that Erin lost consciousness. “Oops, sorry. Sometimes, I don’t know my own strength. Oh, well. Now, what should I-“ A flash blinded Anna. Gigantic fingers wrapped around her waist and lifted her high into the air. When her sight returned, she stared deep into the eyes of her neighbor’s son. “What the hell, Clarence?”

“Hey, Anna, I saw what you did to those other women and I wanted to try it.”

“What will you do to me?”

“I’ll use you to get myself off, then I’ll eat you.“

“What?”

“Like this.”

The giant threw Erin in his mouth and chewed her to a pulp. Clarence opened his mouth and swallowed her. He ripped Anna’s clothes off and ate them, piece by piece in front of her. Anna cried. Clarence wrapped Anna around his engorged member. Anna’s torso crushed against the tower of flesh as Clarence slid her up and down. Clarence drowned her in his seed, placed her on his tongue, and gulped Anna to oblivion. “Thanks for the fun but I’ve got to run.” His words fell to nobody, and he left, happy.