Quake At The Resort

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Quake At The Resort

Post by Zenra_Yade » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:03 am

The mini disease effected many since the initial pandemic struck six years ago. No one knows how the epidemic began, though many called it a hoax. The news proved the theories untrue when they reported on the incident. A high school geometry teacher shrunk to six inches tall in the middle of her lesson. An unidentified student recorded her ordeal. The students fished her from her panties and perpetrated vulgar acts upon her. They shoved a sharp pencil up her ass until she died. A judge let the students off as he deemed minis no longer human. Governments banded together and created sanctuaries for those who caught the virus. Safe-havens popped up for those diagnosed early enough to plan for their future. Scientists developed a vaccine and a way to shrink temporarily. Those who shrank needed to depend on a full-sized person to administer the antidote. Hamilton Resorts became popular sanctuaries to try short-term shrinking in a safe environment.

Janet Golde suntanned on her private balcony. She hadn’t had a vacation since the birth of her son eighteen years ago. Her husband passed away not long after Janet gave birth and left her alone to look after Marcus. Now that he’d blossomed into manhood, Janet took one week’s leave from her job and visited the resort. Janet rang Marcus the day before she left and told him what she’d done. She left him a large sum of cash so he could do anything he wanted in her absence. Marcus asked her a bunch of questions about her trip, one of which intrigued her.

Marcus asked if she wanted to spend half the week at home. She said she’d like to experience what being small felt like, though she’d have to think about it. Marcus said Janet couldn't appreciate being small until she interacted with normal-sized objects. Janet told Marcus she would come home if he promised to administer the antidote the second she asked. He agreed. She heard his elation and felt happy. Marcus said he would pick her up, literally. They chuckled, and Janet hung up.

Janet changed into something more appropriate and packed her belongings. She approached the reception desk and explained everything. The receptionist said she loved when visitors returned home as minis.

The ground began to shake. Those tremors became violent shakes as giant shoes approached the building. When Marcus stopped, Janet bolted through the glass doors into a carrier. Marcus locked his mother inside the plastic container and brought her to his car. Both remained silent as he drove home.

Marcus placed the container on the kitchen table. He grabbed his mini-mother and studied her. Janet stared back at him in awe. As he flipped her over, her summer dress draped over his knuckles. Marcus prodded her clothed groin and rubbed her bottom. Janet cooed. “Nice and tight. Good job.”

Janet giggled. ”I don’t practice yoga every morning for nothing, you know?”

He flipped her upright and set her down on the table. “Okay, let’s go over the ground rules. You will wear nothing but your bra and panties unless I tell you otherwise.” Janet pulled her summer dress over her head and threw it away. “You will address me as sir, and you will answer to Tinkles. Is that clear, Tinkles?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Good. Now, the final rule is simple. If you don’t obey, I will punish you. Do you understand, Tinkles?”

“You’ll p-p-punish me?”

“Don’t worry, mom. You know, I’d never hurt you. By punishment, I mean a little spank, that’s all.”

Janet sighed in relief. “Oh sorry, Marc. Of course.”

“Who?” Her eyes widened.

“Oops. Sorry, sir.”

“That’s a perfect time for your first punishment.”

Marcus placed his fist on the table in front of her. “Bend over my hand, Tinkles.“

Janet braced herself, though his swats felt more like love taps. “Have you learned your lesson?”

“It won’t happen again, sir. I promise.”

“All right. I believe you. Remove the rest of your clothes.” Janet started to remove her bra, though he stopped her. “Do it slow, and dance as you strip.” Her hips bobbed side to side as she wrestled with her bra clasp. Janet held her cups on for a moment, then flung her bra in his direction. She grasped the sides of her panties and slid them down with the skill of a high-class stripper. Janet leaned down to unbuckle her heels, though he stopped her again. “No, leave the shoes.”

“What would you like me to do now, sir?”

“Play with yourself. Give me a show.”

As Janet sat on the table and spread her legs, Marcus drooled. Janet licked her fingers and ran her hand down her chest. “Okay, Tinkles. Freeze. Don’t move a muscle. I’ll be right back.” Marcus ran off, and she waited. A moment later, Marcus returned and held a magnifying glass in front of her. “Continue.” The sharpness of his remark almost brought Janet to orgasm. It took all her willpower to hold off her climax as her masturbation crescendoed. He had a much better view than before, and she knew it. When her finger penetrated her sex, she orgasmed. The heavy release caused Janet to pant. “Is that it, Tinkles? You aren’t finished yet. I’m not entertained enough. Come on, you have one more in you.”

Marcus lowered the magnifying glass and pumped his organ under the table. Janet rubbed herself faster than before. Marcus stood and jerked his erection over the table. When his pre-cum dripped upon Janet’s bare stomach, her body quivered again. Janet fell limp beneath his monstrous cock as he blew his load. His cum covered her and adhered Janet to the table. “That was amazing, sir. I think I will like this little vacation.”

He grinned. “I think I will too, Tink. Why don’t I get you cleaned up? Unless you want to stay stuck there all night.”

“Good idea, sir.”

“What? You like being stuck to the table by my cum. Okay then.”

“No, sir, please. I’ll do anything. Clean this off me, please!”

“Okay, little one. I could do with a bath as well. Why don’t we have one together?”

“Sounds good, sir”

Janet wondered if she should ever grow back but figured she didn’t have to decide at that moment. Why spoil a good time with reality?