Testing Favor

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Testing Favor

Post by Zenra_Yade » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:03 am

Lynda prepared dinner while her son, Jack, played video games in the lounge room. A knock came at the door, and it unlocked. Dawn, Lynda's best friend, walked inside and stood in front of Jack with her hands on her hips. The sides of her green thong peeked out atop her dusty blue denim short-shorts. Her matching green bra also called to him from beneath her short black leather jacket. Jack’s gaze fell to her thigh-high boots and her fishnet stockings. "Hello, Jackie-boy. Word's out, you turned eighteen."

He turned off his game, set the controller down, and leaned forward. "So?"

"What? So! Why haven't you visited me yet?"

"Why? So I can pay you to boss me around? Don't you boss me around enough already?" He grabbed her hips and held her in place.

"I tried to boss you around, but I gave up. You're too strong for me, sport."

Jack flipped her onto the couch, straddled her, and pinned her hands above her head. "You're damn right. I'm not some broken pansy like your clients."

As he tickled her bare stomach, she squealed and writhed in playful discomfort. "Say it, Dawn. Come on. Say it, and I'll stop."

Between bursts of uncontrollable laughter, she spoke fast. "You are the king. My king. My everything."

Jack stopped. "Kiss me."

Dawn slipped her tongue in his mouth and lost herself. She pulled away. He let her go and smiled down at her. "That will do, for now."

Jack’s boyish smile, mixed with the weight of his overpowering masculine form on top of her, kept Dawn silent. "What's wrong? Cat got your whore-tongue?"

As Jack got off Dawn and sat her on his lap, Dawn slapped his bare chest. "I am not a whore. I'm a dominatrix, and a damn good one."

"You can't be that good."

"I'll have you know, I’m the best. If you have any pointers, I’m all ears."

"First, take them over your knee, like so." Before Dawn knew it, Jack forced her over his knee.

"Then, reel your hand back slow. Tell them they’ll get a real hard spanking. So hard it may break their cute little pelvis, and leave them in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives." Dawn started to sweat. She braced herself.

"When they’re good and scared, lean down close and whisper in their ear, like this." She struggled against his hold, but he held her firm.

"And wedgie them!" Jack yanked her thong up her backside, burying the thin cotton strip deep inside her.

"Ahh! Ouch!"

Lynda cleared her throat. "What is it, mom? Do you want some?"

"Oh, uh, no. Hi, Dawn. I was just, um, dinner’s ready."

Jack let go of Dawn. "Actually, Lynda. Could Jack come over and help me with something."

"All right, mistre- I mean, Dawn."

"I'm not hungry. You eat, I'll come back later."

They walked the short trek to Dawn's house. Dawn hung off him like an infatuated schoolgirl. "What do you want to show me?"

"Wait. It's a surprise."

Jack stopped. "I hate surprises. Tell me."

Dawn swooned. "I bought a shrink ray."

"Cool, who are we shrinking?"

"Oh, I haven't tried it yet, so, I was thinking you might want to try it. If you wouldn't mind?"

Jack pulled her into him. "Sure, sounds fun. You shrink me, I shrink you."

"You want to shrink me? Okay."

The pair arrived at Dawn's house. As she scrambled to get the key in the door, Jack stood behind her and wrapped his thick arms around her waist. Jack clasped his hands beneath her navel. "Will you use this a new toy use on your clients?"

"Sure will."

"And what will you do when you've got them all small and helpless?"

"I'll shove some up inside me. I'll have them worship me. I'll force some to lick my shoes. I'll play board games with them as the pieces. I'll bind them in cling wrap. I'll use them to stir my coffee, or butter my toast. I'll tie some in string and hang them in my toilet. You know, the usual."

Dawn unlocked the door and led him inside. "I like that, but I have a better idea. Take off your clothes and sit in the middle of the couch."

Jack dominated her as nobody could. Dawn stripped off on the couch as Jack disappeared into her kitchen with his phone in hand. A moment later, he returned and handed her a large glass bowl smeared with what looked like butter. "What's this?"

He pinched her erect nipple. "Never you mind. Hold it under your tits. Where's the shrink ray?"

"In my bedroom, on top of my vanity." Jack found it, returned to the lounge room, sat on a recliner opposite Dawn, and studied it. It looked simple; a dial to set it, a button to shrink, and another to regrow.

"Are you going to tell me the plan?"

Jack glared at Dawn. "Don't grow impatient. Why are you still wearing those boots?"

She shrugged and placed the bowl on the carpet. "Maybe I need a spanking?"

Dawn took off her boots, grabbed the bowl, and got back into position. She spread her legs spread wider so he could see her well-groomed cunt. A knock came at the door. Jack rushed to answer it. When he returned, he dropped a shrunken person into the bowl and unveiled his rock-hard member. Dawn recognized the chubby shrunken woman as Jack's mother, Lynda. Jack grabbed the back of Dawn's head and rammed his cock down her throat. She gagged and coughed as he skull-fucked her.

After about a minute, Jack came hard into her mouth. So much so it cascaded out of her mouth as he pulled his member out and drenched Lynda. Dawn spit what she didn’t dribble into the bowl. Jack snatched the bowl, shrunk Dawn, picked her up, and dropped her onto his cum-soaked mother in the bowl. "Give her a kiss. Take off her dress. Touch yourself."

As Dawn kissed her paralyzed best friend, she shoved handfuls of his thick spooge deep inside her. Dawn ravaged Lynda's sundress and tore her frumpy-looking underwear to shreds. "Lick her pussy. Get her nice and wet."

Dawn tried to defy him, though her voice was too small to hear. When Jack noticed, he shrank Dawn to half-an-inch tall. Lynda rubbed Dawn through her son's cum puddle and inserted her inside herself. Jack grew his mother to two-feet tall and attached a thin leather wrist cuff to her neck like a collar. "You pair belong to me now."