Holiday Home

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Holiday Home

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:26 pm

Home, a few years ago, I'd do anything to leave. Now, I love the thought of sleeping in my childhood bed, even if it's only for a few nights. Memories, good and bad, flooded into my head upon approaching the front door. The door, the walls, even the porch ceiling looked whiter than I remembered. I opened the screen and slammed the brass knocker thrice upon the mahogany panel. Nobody answered.

Looking down, I saw the worn welcome mat, and another memory exploded into my fingertips. After unlocking the door with the key from under the mat, I opened the door and entered. Everything inside looked as though I'd never left.

I tossed my backpack in my old bedroom and sneaked up the hall to my mother's room. She'd left her door open ajar, so I slipped inside and looked around. She'd moved the furniture around. It looked much more spacious. The large dollhouse on the vanity where her antique mirror once hung drew my attention. Upon seeing it, I smiled.

My friend, Tayla, owned the same model, and it wasn't built for any old doll, but for minis and wealthy people who wanted to become minis temporarily. To my surprise, I saw the wave-light blink on the side of the unit, which proved someone had minimized.

Excitement flowed through me like an electrical current. I crept into the basement, switched off the mains power at the fusebox, and reascended the stairs. When I got back to her bedroom door, I placed my hand on the doorknob. "Mom! Are you home?"

Not expecting an answer, I pushed the door open and skipped over to the dollhouse. I pried open the side and peered in at my six-inch tall mother, her friend, Beverley, and her neighbor, Hayley, sitting on the couch in their underwear. A phone slotted into position opposite them. Before they moved, I snatched it, turned it off, and tossed it on her bed.

The three stared at me in silence as I knelt down in front of them. My mother stood, slapped her hands on her hips, and scowled. "Mike! Give that back! What are you even doing here? What's going on? Explain yourself, mister!"

I wrapped my hand around her and scooped her in my palm. She leaned over and clutched my pinkie as I lifted her out. Her arms tightened the closer she came to my face. "I told you I was coming to stay for a few days. Wait, I don't owe you an explanation. What are you three doing?"

Her little bosom pounded through my little finger like a war drum. The fear she showed excited me. "We spend most of our weekends like this. It started not long after you left, and I bought this place. We grew sick of feeling lonely, so we decided to minimize and watch cheesy movies in our underwear. Now that you know, you're going to undo whatever you did and return us to normal, aren't you?"

While I knew she wanted to sound imposing, that once terrifying voice coming from a semi-naked, trembling mini in my hand didn't have the same effect on me. "You know? I don't think I will. You all went to so much trouble for my homecoming gift. I would feel awful if I didn't play with it at least once."

My finger ran down her hair and caressed the side of her little breast. She flinched at my touch, and my hand wrapped firmly around her waist and pinned her arms to her side. I'd done this many times with Tayla. She struggled, but I knew I wasn't hurting her. My thumb prodded at her sex, and she screamed. "Mike! Stop this! I'm your mother!"

I laughed and rubbed her groin faster. "No, you were my mother. Now, you're my little Annie-Doll. Minis don't have the same biology as humans, and a found mini is more a toy than anything. The way I see it, I'm the only chance you and your stupid friends have. I'm your everything from this moment forward, got it? I can be your salvation or your destruction. The choice is yours."

When Anne came in my hand, I knew they were mine.