Responsibilities

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Responsibilities

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:27 pm

Echoed voices woke Billy, and he opened his back door. On the back patio, his mother shared a bottle of wine with his Aunt, Amy, whom he hadn't seen in months. The moment Amy saw him, her glazed eyes lit up. "Hey, Billy-boy! Come, give your old Aunt a hug."

Billy ran and embraced his Aunt. Joanne couldn't remember the last time he looked that excited. She longed to feel him hug her like that again. "Where did you go this time, Aunt Amy?"

Amy jumped to her feet and gestured to her empty chair. When Billy sat down, she sat on his lap. "I went to the Brittany Coast in France. You have to see the resort I stayed at, the Chic Dinard. I could see the water from my window. You wouldn't believe how amazing the beach looked." Joanne’s stomach grumble. The sisters got a generous inheritance from their parents. Joanne's ex cleared her bank account before he disappeared while Amy lived in luxury. Due to this, Joanne worked forty-hour weeks as a legal secretary. "...and there was this great nudist colony there. You should've seen it. The French have no shame."

Billy chuckled. "Should they? I thought everyone was sexy in France."

"Not these people." The pair laughed as Joanne ran for the door. "Are you all right, Jo?"

"I'll be back in a minute. The bathroom calls."

"Call out if you need a hand." Billy laughed again.

Joanne walked back outside. "If you want to see one, why don't you ask your mom? I'm sure she wouldn't mind minimizing for you. Then again, I wouldn’t either."

"Why didn’t I know you and mom carry the gene?"

Joanne felt mortified. "Your mother probably thought you were too young. Oh god, she'll probably bite my head off. I didn’t know she hadn't told you."

Joanne walked over and took a seat. "I won’t bite your head off." Amy and Billy jumped. "She's right. I was afraid you wouldn't understand. The time never seemed right. Now you know, I'll bet you have a bunch of questions. Ask away."

"How small do you get?"

"Your Aunt and I are Uncians. We shrink to one-twelfth our normal height, or about five-and-a-half inches tall. There's also Semis, they shrink to half-height. Quartuns, which I'm sure you can guess. And even Semi-Quadruncians, which are one-ninety-sixth their normal height. I couldn't imagine shrinking to less than half-an-inch tall."

"Neither could I, but that explains the dollhouse in mom’s room."

Amy grinned. "Yeah, she’s the doll!" Everybody laughed.

"I'm confused. Don't you take a tablet to maintain your normal height?"

Amy nodded. "Yeah, but when we're hurt, sick, hungover, or too tired, we minimize. You wouldn't believe how amazing cotton-ball beds feel. Plus, minis can't fall pregnant or catch diseases, so, it's great after a wild night."

Joanne slapped her sister’s shoulder. "Billy didn't need to know that!"

"But, it’s true!"

"How often do you take your tablets, and when your small, how do you take them?"

"Twice a day. One when we wake up, and another before we go to sleep. When we're minis, we drink from an antidote capsule that's made for us to open and digest. Tastes like rotten eggs, but it works."

Billy smirked. "Could you show me?"

"All right, why not tonight?"

Joanne blushed. "Sure, but I'll have to lay out some ground rules."

Amy laid beside Billy on the couch and rested her feet upon his thighs. Joanne sat in an armchair beside them. "All right, mom. What are the rules?"

Joanne grinned as she sipped her wine. "Anything that Amy says goes. Give her the antidote the moment she asks. If you take advantage of her, she grows back.” Billy smiled. "I will keep my eye on both of you."

"Don't you trust us?"

"No. Just for asking, you owe me a foot massage, like we used to do when we were teenagers, with your clothes on. That's another rule. You'll remain clothed at all times."

Billy gawked at his rosy-cheeked Aunt. "Did you massage mom's feet naked often?"

"Yep, and she did the same for me." Joanne blushed too.

"Clothes for minis weren't affordable back then. We stayed nude when we were small and we loved it."

"It makes us feel free. Are you sure I can't-"

"I'm sure."

Billy slipped his Aunt's legs off his lap and stood. "What time will you shrink, Aunt Amy?"

"About fourteen hours after I took my tablet, so, Six-ish."

He looked at the clock. "So, we've got half-an-hour."

Joanne stood too. "I'd better get some food into you before you shrink. You can borrow some clothes for the night, Amy. They're in the dollhouse. Why don't you go with her, Billy? I’ll order us some dinner."

Amy leaned back on her sister's bed as Billy rifled through the dollhouse dressers. "Mom said you had to wear clothes, but she never said which clothes. How about something like this?"

Billy held out a little pair of white lace panties and a matching bra. Amy laughed and slapped his shoulder. "Who do you take me for? I still have time to stop this, you know?"

He revealed an even smaller red thong bikini. "You're right. This looks more your style!"

As Amy went to slap her nephew again, another hand slapped Billy’s other shoulder. "Billy James Robson! Don't be a darn fool."

Billy threw the clothes into the dollhouse and jumped to his feet. Amy cackled as Joanne smiled beside him. She reached into the dollhouse and held out a blue Brazilian-cut bikini. "This is more your Aunt's style."

As six o'clock neared, the trio returned to the lounge room. Joanne checked her phone and stood. "I'll be back in a moment. I'm going to call Golden Palace and see what's taking so long. No funny business while I'm gone. Do you hear me?"

Billy and Amy nodded as Joanne rounded the corner. The thought that Amy was about to shrink for her son excited Joanne. The doorbell rang as Amy lay on Billy's chest. Joanne paid the delivery man and ran back with the food as her little sister disappeared. Billy stared at the small lump in his Aunt's clothes. "Grab her out and help her dress while I set the table." Amy's skin shivered as Billy wrapped his hand around her naked form. He unfurled his fingers one by one. The moment his thumb unveiled her breasts, a tingle shot through her spine. Billy gawked at Amy’s sex as he handed her the bikini his mother picked out. "Dinner's ready!" Billy reclosed his fist around Amy and walked to the table. He plopped her on the Egg dish on his plate. "I didn't make you a plate, Amy. I thought Billy and you might share. You don't mind, do you?"

Amy struck a provocative pose. "Of course not."

After they ate, Joanne carried her sauce-covered sister to the kitchen. She tossed the plates on the counter and turned the faucet on cold. Joanne held Amy under the running water, cleaned her off, pulled down a tea towel, and set the drenched mini atop it. "What the hell, Jo? I'm freezing!" Joanne laughed. "Yeah, but you're clean. Besides, I know the perfect way to warm you up. After I have a shower, that is. Don't want you getting filthy again."

Joanne dropped Amy on Billy’s lap on her way to the bathroom. "Are you all right, Aunt Amy?"

"I'm a little c-cold. C-could you hold me?" Billy held her close to his chest as he flicked from station to station. His moist palms bothered Amy, though she appreciated the heat.

As Joanne stared at herself in the mirror, envy swelled within. She fantasized about living the rest of her life as his little pet-woman. Joanne wanted to gift herself to Billy too. Her body screamed for release. As a mini, she'd no longer be his mother. She'd be his to do with as he pleased.

Reality washed over Joanne as she caressed her long-neglected womanhood. She felt she needed to groom herself. Especially after seeing how perfect her naked sister looked. Had she gone so long without meaningful human contact that she craved anybody's touch? As fast as that thought came, it left, and her fantasies returned.

Amy leaned back on Billy's clothed crotch and imagined how big it looked. While Amy wondered how she'd feel in his underpants with her arms wrapped around it. Joanne's massive sole landed in front of her. "Hey!"

Joanne had a towel wrapped around her. "Hey, nothing. You owe me a foot massage. Get to work, Titch."

Amy approached the massive foot. "Titch?"

"It's what we call each other when we shrink. It stands for tiny bitch."

"Cool. Why didn't you get dressed, mom?"

Joanne smirked as Amy slipped her arms between her toes and ground her body against her bare sole. "I wondered if you would take care of both of us tonight? "

Billy smiled and ran his hands over Joanne’s free foot. "Sure, but what about the rules?"

Joanne bit her lip. "While I'm big, they still apply. Once I'm small, all bets are off. We'll both belong to you, though, could you grow us back before the weekend is over? Otherwise, we might lose our chance."

As Amy clambered over her sister's foot, Joanne revealed her freshly-shaved intimacies. "So, when you’re shrunk, you'll both be my dolls, my playthings."

Joanne lifted Amy with her toes and deposited her on Billy's crotch. "Exactly. We'll become your pets, and you, our giant master."

"Okay, but are you sure?"

Reality dawned on Joanne once again, and she lowered her head. "No, but I want to try it. I don't want to pressure you into anything, but if your Aunt's okay with it, I can't see any problems."

Amy giggled. "It's a great idea. When will you join me, Jo?"

Joanne looked at the clock. "In a few minutes, around seven or so. Hey, before I do, could I ask you something, Billy?"

"Anything."

"Will you please be careful? I know you wouldn't hurt us on purpose, but accidents happen."

"Of course, mom. You have nothing to worry about."

Joanne’s head drifted back, and she threw off her towel. Billy grabbed his Aunt as his mom shrank beside him. Another giant hand yanked Joanne high into the air. Amy slipped out of her bikini. While Amy's figure looked svelte and toned, Joanne's pronounced curves appeared more feminine. All three stared at one another as he lowered his thumbs over their breasts. Billy stopped before he made contact. "Are you sure you're okay with this, mom? I love holding you, but once we cross this line, everything changes. Nothing's happened yet that we can't forget. If you want this, I mean, really want this, I'm happy to oblige, but if not, now’s your time to speak." Joanne gripped his thumb and pulled her breasts up to meet him. Her legs wrapped around his digit’s base, and she ground her wet sex against his skin.

"She's not your mother. I'm not your Aunt. We’re your willing, subservient pets, and you’re our master. We will obey your every demand, no matter how trivial or debasing."

Billy’s fingers curled around them. "Anything?" The minis nodded. Billy turned them to face each other and pushed their faces together. "Prove it. Kiss." The sisters pecked each other’s lips and looked up at the giant. "You can do better than that. Kiss like your lives depended on it." Joanne caught Amy off guard with her forceful mouth-lock. Her tongue slithered around Amy's, and they fell into ecstasy. Billy’s pants tightened as he stared down at his minis. He pulled them away from one another. "You are dirty, filthy girls who need a bath."

In the bathroom, Billy set his mini-pets on the counter, ran the bath, and disrobed. When Billy revealed his erect cock, the sisters drooled. Billy placed the minis atop his bare chest once he slipped into the tub. The sisters play-wrestled for his amusement. Joanne pinned Amy and rocked her vagina over her sister's face.

Billy laughed and repositioned them near his groin. Amy and Joanne ground their bodies up and down Billy’s cock like a pair of doll-sized strippers. Every time they passed its head, they lapped at his trickling pre-cum. Billy wrapped his hand around them and his prick and coated their faces in his thick seed.

As Billy watched his two minis sleep, he worried he might soon consider them less than human. Billy rushed to the kitchen, jabbed some holes in a mason jar lid, and ran back into the room. Without waking them, he slid them inside the jar and sealed the lid.

Joanne and Amy held each other once they woke on a strange surface. They realized they were in a jar when the lid above them unscrewed. A giant hand wrapped around them and pulled them out of the jar. "Hello, my pets. How'd you sleep?"

"Fine. Why were we in a jar?" Billy chuckled.

"You looked too human in that bed, so, I thought, why not pop you in a jar?"

Amy climbed inside Billy’s bowl as Joanne paced upon the countertop. "Billy, could we talk?"

Billy looked at Joanne as he poured milk over Amy. "Sure. What's up, Jo-Doll?"

Joanne put her hands on her. "I'm not into this, anymore. Could you give me the antidote?"

Billy tickled Amy’s side as he heaped colorful balls of cereal onto his spoon. "I could do that, or you could try becoming my pet."

"Haven't I tried enough? I'll give you to the count of three, Billy. Or else!"

"Or else, what? You'll give me a spanking? You aren't my mother anymore. You said I could do whatever I wanted, as long as I regrew you before the weekend was out. It's Saturday, so you've got two days before I'll consider growing you back." Joanne sat on the countertop and watched her Master eat breakfast.

Billy placed his mini-pets on his desk and opened a drawer. "Last night, I researched looking after minis, and do you know what I learned?"

The little women shook their heads. "Most minis need training, so, I built us this little kit. Aren't you excited?"

Joanne didn’t move, but Amy nodded as he pulled a tape dispenser from the drawer. Billy bound their extremities to the desktop and retrieved some cotton swabs.

After twelve hours of molestation, Billy left them bound to the desktop. Amy smiled at her sister. "I'm glad that's over. I thought his finger would never get out of my ass."

"So you feel super greasy too, right?"

"Yeah, and I need to go to the bathroom so bad. How long do you think it'll take for our Master to return?"

Joanne rolled her eyes. "It's you and me here, Amy. You don't have to call Billy, Master."

"Whatever, I need to go. What can I do?"

Joanne shrugged. "Go. What else can you do?"

The mini women slept when Billy returned to his dark bedroom. Both had defecated everywhere. Billy ripped off the tape, flipped them over, and rubbed their faces in their filth. Afterward, he carried them to the bathroom and cleaned them under the sink. Billy left them to drip in the sink and cleaned his desk. Joanne and Amy shivered when he returned. "I'm sorry, but you have to learn that this isn’t cool, okay?" Joanne and Amy nodded. "I'm glad you understand. Let's finish washing up, then we can have something to eat."

The next morning, Billy slipped Joanne out of her jar without waking Amy and shook her awake. "Good morning, my pet. Do you still want me to grow you back?" Billy stroked Joanne's head as she nodded. "Could we do this again sometime?" Her cheeks reddened as she nodded again. "Cool, but before I get the antidote, how about I give you a pony ride?."

Joanne studied her normal-sized self in the mirror. Her intimate parts looked a little red, but she felt more alive than she had in years. Joanne slipped on a thin sundress and met her son in the kitchen. "Hi, mom. I made you a coffee. How are you feeling?"

Billy's nonchalance surprised her. "Fine, thanks, Billy."

When she saw movement in his pants, Joanne knew she'd be in there too soon enough, after she played mother for a while.