The Nothing Box

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

The Nothing Box

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:28 pm

"It's time now for everybody's favorite new game show; The Nothing Box!" The title card played followed by a large cheer from the audience.

We cut to an attractive brunette woman in an extravagant gown who held a microphone.
"Hey, and welcome to the number one show on television, The Nothing Box. I’m your host, Rachel Rafferty. For those who have somehow missed this show, the rules are simple. Each contestant rolls a ten-sided die. They gain control of that many boxes. After which they roll again to see which boxes they get control of. Then we go through each box one by one and the contestant gets to choose whether to open the box, cream the contents, or smash it to smithereens.
The catch is, three of the boxes are filled with nothing, and if the contestant chooses to either cream or open one of those, they are miniaturized and gifted to one lucky audience member. Now, before we meet our first contestant, let's find out what is in the remaining boxes. I'm going to pass it over to my little co-host, the fabulous, Holly McMillan."

We cut to a very buxom young blonde woman dressed in a revealing bikini. "Thanks, Rachel. Now to continue where you left off. We have a surprise for you all tonight. As usual, two of the occupants of the boxes are miniaturized biological relatives of the contestant, but another occupant is me! That's right this lucky contestant holds my fate in his gigantic hands. That's three of the prizes, the fourth is one-million-dollars in cash, the fifth win everything! Oh, I almost forgot, if Eric creams a box containing a mini, then he wins not only the contents of the box but also a spin at our bonus round, where he’ll choose a final box to play for. Now. that's not all. There are two punishments. The lose box, which causes them to lose the game and walk away with nothing. All minis regrow back to normal size with no further repercussions, and finally. We have the dreaded crush-all-box which crushes the contents of all the boxes. I'm hoping against that one, but let's let fate decide as we play with eighteen-year-old, Eric Turner!"

We cut back to Rachel who stood beside a tall young man who wore a black singlet and a pair of matching black shorts. "Thanks for being here, Eric."

"Oh, thanks for having me."

"Now, who else came with you to play today?"

"I brought along my Aunt Anne and my mom, Claudia."

"Are you close?"

"Well, I still live at home with my mother and my Aunt lives up the road from us, so, yeah. We're pretty close."

"We are all rooting for you, Eric. Let's first chat with your Aunt Anne."

A large screen behind the pair flickered to life. It showed a portly red-haired woman, dressed in a provocative orange polka-dotted bikini. She sat in a comfortable armchair "Hi, Anne. Can you hear us?"

"Hi, Rachel. I can hear you."

"Thanks for playing, Anne. We wish you the best of luck. Do you have anything to say to your nephew before we get underway?"

Tears welled up in the portly woman's eyes. "Do your best. I'm ready no matter what happens. I love you, kiddo."

"I love you too, Aunt Annie."

"Aw, isn't that sweet? All right, see you soon Anne."

The audience giggled as the screen flickered off and Rachel took a beat. "Now, let's meet Eric's mom, Claudia." The screen flickered to life once more. It showed a fit blue-eyed, blonde woman in a white bikini that left little to the imagination. She stood in front of an armchair and stared into the camera. "Hello, Claudia? Can you hear me?"

"Hey, Rachel. Yes, I can hear you."

"Well, I don't have to ask why Eric asked you to join the show. You're gorgeous."

"You're one to talk, Miss Legs."

"Oh, feisty, and thank you. Now, any words for your son. Remember, they may be your last."

"I know they won't. I believe too much in my snookums to have any doubt. See you soon, son." Claudia kissed the camera before the feed cut off.

"Now that we know what Eric's playing for, let’s play The Nothing Box after this commercial break." The commercials rolled as usual. Items flashed up that nobody cared for under boring pretenses, then the show came back on.

Rachel had one arm wrapped around the taller boy's shoulder while he jiggled a dice within one of his hands. "Welcome back. Are you ready to roll Eric?"

"I'm ready."

"Then roll that die!"

Eric rolled the die across the green felt table and hit a five. "Oh, nice. Five boxes. Now, which boxes will you get?" He rolled once more, a six. "Okay, box number six. You have three options, Eric. Open, Cream or Smash. What will it be?"

The boy thought and grinned. "I'd like to smash number six, please, Rachel."

"We have a smash." A small indentation opened on the table. Rachel walked over, grabbed box number six, and placed it inside the perfectly-sized indentation. "Before we smash the contents of this box. Let's look inside." The pair stared up at the screen behind them at an empty room followed by a burst of confetti from inside of the box. "Congratulations, Eric! You smashed the first Nothing Box." Rachel guided the boy's hand to a trigger lever which rose from the table. He pulled it and pulverized the empty box to nothing before the lever receded into the table, and the indentation closed back up. "Okay, Eric. You got lucky with that first box. Ready to roll again?" Eric didn’t answer, he rolled. "All right, box number one. What are you going to do Eric?"

"I'm going to have to open it. Thanks, Rachel."

Rachel grabbed the box and walked it over to the table in front of them. A hush fell over the audience as the lights dimmed, and shined a spotlight on Eric and the box. "Good luck, Eric." He opened the box and was relieved to see a little blonde woman wave back at him. It was his mother. "Congratulations, you just won your mother as a mini pet. I'll place her box to the side for now, as you roll for your third box."

"Thanks, Rachel."

"Don't mention it. Now, roll that Die!" He rolled for the third time. "Number Nine. What do you pick?"

He smirked as he turned to face the host. "Well, I've tried smash and open, so, I think I'll go for a sweep. Let's try a cream."

"Okay, cream it is. Now, this is exciting. Remember, if you get a mini woman, you win a bonus but if it's the lose box, the crush box, or a nothing box, your game ends. The rules for the creaming are simple." Rachel walked over to box Nine and slid off a panel which revealed a vaginal-looking cutout. "Eric will place his penis into the box and masturbate to completion with the aid of this rubber attachment and cream the contents of the box. Are you ready, Eric?"

The contestant dropped his pants and revealed his decent erection. "I'm ready, Rachel."

"Okay, we’ll cut to a commercial as you cream in that box and we'll see you afterwards to reveal who or what Eric creamed." Once again, commercials played. Viewers around the nation took a bathroom break.

The show came back on, a sweat-soaked Eric stood with his arm draped around Rachel. "All right, Eric. Ready to see what you creamed?"

"I'm ready, Rachel."

"Let’s open that box!" Eric tore the lid off the box and revealed another little blonde woman, this one covered in thick layers of jizz. "Congratulations, Eric! You creamed Holly, that makes you three for three. I'm told we have footage of the creaming. Let's see it." The pair looked up at the screen behind them where Holly stood flat against the back wall. The head of his gigantic dick moved back and forth in front of her before it doused her in ribbon after ribbon of thick cum. "You have won a bonus round, if you survive the next two rolls. Do you think you have it in you, Eric?"

"I think I might."

"Well, you know what to do." He rolls the die once more as Rachel moves the box containing her colleague next to the one containing his mother. "Ooh, a five. Now, you've used up your cream, so, it's open or smash. What will it be?"

"My instincts have taken me this far, so, I think I'm going to have to smash. Thanks, Rachel."

"Okay. Smash, it is."

She retrieved the box as the table opened up once more followed by the lever coming out of the table. "First, let's see what is in the box." They both looked at the screen and Eric was shocked to see a large pile of money. "Oh, sorry, Eric. Looks like your luck ran out. You are about to crush one million dollars. How do you feel?"

"It kinda sucks, but it could be worse. Oh well."

He pulled the lever, crushed the box and the money, the table closed back up, and the lever lowered. "That's the spirit. Last roll, better make this one count." Excitedly, Eric rolled the die for the last time. "And lucky number four. What will you do?"

"I have nothing to gain and everything to lose, so I'll smash it."

"Are you sure? It could be your Aunt in that box."

"I am sure. Smash the box."

Rachel walked around and retrieved the box as the table parted and the lever rose. "What was inside box number four? Oh my, Eric. It was nothing! Congratulations!" Rachel pulled the trigger and embraced Eric in a momentous hug. "Okay. Now, I'm hearing we have two offers for you since you won the bonus round.
You can either choose another box, or we crush them all, and you take home a fabulous mini care package. Tell the viewers at home about the care package, Holly."

The cum-covered tiny blonde sprang into action, still shocked she might belong to a horny eighteen-year-old. "Well, Rachel. The mini care package includes everything a new master would need to care for his new pets well-being including half a dozen lockable Kevlar collars with matching leashes, a spacious plastic mini cage complete with one large super comfy bed, an exercise wheel, and refillable food and water dispensers. As well as a six month supply of mini food pellets by Rashashan's pet food."

"I'll give you a minute to mull it over, Eric."

"That's all right, Rachel. I don't need a minute. I'll take the mini care package."

"Good choice, Eric. Now, let's see what was in those remaining boxes."

Rachel draped her arm around Eric's waist, guided him to the boxes, and opened them in front of him. "Box number two had nothing. Box number three had your aunt. Box number seven had everything. Box number eight was the crush all box, which meant, box number ten was the lose box. Well played, Eric. I hoped you had fun and thanks for playing. I'll see you all next time on The Nothing Box!"

As Rachel finished, she pulled Anne out of the box and held her in front of her giant nephew. "Sorry, Aunt Annie. I didn't win you back, but I'll never forget what you did. Bye bye."

Rachel dropped the mini woman in front of her and stomped her flat under her high, red stiletto pumps. The credits rolled as Rachel waved into the camera as she ground Anne into paste.