Six-Shooters

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Six-Shooters

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:51 am

Six women drank and laughed to end a long week at Janet Conway’s house. Janet's son, Tim, spent the night at his friend's house, and her husband worked on an offshore oil rig. An hour into the revelry, Janet stood up. "Tara and I prepared a little surprise. Have any of you played six-shooters?"

Her neighbor, Tara, disappeared into another room. The other four muttered in excitement. "Like the handguns, Aunt Janet?"

Janet chortled at her niece, Lauren. Lauren's mother, Annie, put her arm around her daughter. "No, not like a gun. It's a game. We enter our names into a machine that’s loaded with six shots. Five contain the shrinking elixir. The winner gets the other five for the rest of the night."

Brooke, Annie and Janet’s buxom friend, leaned over to Lauren's friend, Britney. "The best part is they don't shrink at once. The delay before each elixir kicks in is randomized."

Annie turned to Brooke. "Don't think I forgot what happened last time, Brookie. I'll get my revenge tonight."

Britney shot them an inquisitive look. "Do we want to know?"

Tara returned, placed a centrifuge on the kitchen table, and typed everyone's name into the LCD screen. Janet leaned toward her niece. "Brooke won last time. I’ll leave it at that."

Tara hit enter. The machine spun at remarkable speed. The liquids within changed color from clear to a bluish-purple. It stopped and projected a name below each shot glass. The girls drew a beverage, peeled off the foil lid, and tossed them back. Brooke shrank to six inches tall as the front door slammed closed. Annie snatched up her friend and placed her on the tabletop. Janet called out. "Timmy! Is that you?"

"Yeah, it’s me. Ken broke his arm and went to the hospital. I thought I’d best come home."

The scruffy teen sauntered into the dining room and greeted his mother's guests. His eyes lit up when he noticed the machine. Brooke waved up at him. "Cool. Hey, Brooke. Are you playing six-shooters?"

Annie pinched the shrunken woman’s ass. "Sure are. Care to join us?"

"Okay, but I don't want to shrink."

"That’s good because we don't have anymore shrink juice. I'll tell you what, why don't you look after the minis until we find out who won?"

Timmy wrapped his hand around the busty six-inch tall woman, picked her up, and placed her back down in front of him. "Sounds fun, Aunt Annie."

Everybody chatted and drank for a few minutes until Janet shrank. Timmy grabbed his mother and placed her down on the tabletop. "Sorry, mom. Looks like you lost."

Brooke embraced her friend. Tara opened another bottle of wine. Timmy, Britney, and Lauren looked at the tiny pair in awe. Annie's glazed eyes fixed on her nephew as she dreamed of what she would do if she won. Lauren moved beside her cousin, removed her red stilettos, and nestled her feet in his lap. "Rub my tootsies, cuz?"

"What will you give me for it?"

Timmy’s words rang out as he gripped her soles. "I'll owe you one. How does that sound?"

Annie sprung forward. "Why don't the minis massage your feet? I mean, if it's okay with our caretaker."

She winked at Timmy. "Why not? But only if Lauren sits in my lap."

Lauren rolled her eyes, got up, backed onto her cousin, and threw herself on his lap.
She kissed him on the cheek, lifted her legs, placed her feet in front of the two shrunken women, and relaxed. "I'm not too heavy. Am I, cuz? Are you comfortable?"

"Oh, I'm more than comfortable. How’s the mini massage? Put your back into it, mom."

"God. Their hands feels amazing."

Within minutes, the minis rubbed themselves all over the large foot. "Brit, would you pass my wine?"

"Sure, Lauren. Oops."

As Britney stood, she shrunk. Tara grabbed the new mini, placed her beside the others, and sat in Britney’s chair. "Almost there, two to go."

Tara smiled. "Hey, Tara, what will you do if you win?"

"I don't know. Make them kiss, take a bath with them, lick them. I don't know. I don't plan things."

"What about you, Lauren?"

"Oh, I'll have them massage me all over until they grow."

"That's boring. What about you, Aunt Annie?"

"Little Brooke’s going up my backside. Tara’s going up my cooch. Lauren and Britney will ride in my bra cups, and I'll play with your mother for a bit before I tie her to my necklace and bury her in my cleavage."

"Whoa, you've thought about this. I'm rooting for you, Aunt Annie."

Tara scoffed. "Really, Annie? You'd shove me in your snatch? Well, how about this. If I win, you can play with your Aunt all you want, Timmy. In fact, how about I rip off her clothes first? After that, I might stick her in my ass for a while. I’ve heard she loves that. Sound good?"

"I'm rooting for Tara now."

"Turncoat." They laughed.

Annie turned on the radio, Tara polished off the wine, and Lauren shrunk on her cousin's groin. Timmy held his barefoot cousin in front of his face. "Sucks to be you, loser. Why don’t you give your little friends a foot massage like a good mini?"

He placed her on the table. The other minis removed their shoes, lied on their backs, and raised their feet. Lauren massaged Britney's soles first. The two older women’s toenails tugged at Lauren’s tight clothing as they ran their feet over her young body. "Hey, I have a cool idea, Tara. Why don't you go and sit on Aunt Annie's lap?" The women looked back at the boy in shared confusion. "That way, whoever wins, the other’s where they ought to be. If Tara wins, Aunt Annie will be under her ass, and if you win Aunt Annie, then Tara will land on your crotch."

Annie glared at her friend, grinned, and patted her lap. "I'm game."

Tara walked over to Annie, removed her pink thong beneath her skirt, and tossed it to the horny teenager. She hiked up her skirt and straddled her friend's thighs. "I can't wait to feel you squirm in my asshole. Brooke said you felt amazing."

"Ew! Really, Aunt Annie? How long were you up there."

"It's true, Timmy. It was horrible. That bitch kept me in there for four hours."

Timmy grabbed Brooke from the tabletop. "That wasn't very nice, Brooke." His thumbs pawed at her chest. She giggled as her breasts bounced every which way. Brooke's clothed breasts enamored Timmy. Lauren felt smothered by the roaming feet of both her Aunt and her best friend. Nobody noticed when both Tara and Annie shrank until they shrieked. Timmy placed Brooke back on the table and grabbed the two minis. "What? Why did you both shrink? I need to google this." Timmy raced to his room, got on the computer, read an article, and returned to the kitchen. Their playful demeanor turned to sorrow. "Well, I have some good news and a heap of bad news. Turns out there's less than a three percent chance of this happening, and it's permanent. But the good news is, you all belong to me now."