A Sill Story

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

A Sill Story

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:52 am

Feral smoke wafted under Heidi's bedroom door. Its acrid odor clung to every inch of the house. If it were any other day, I'd pester my stepsister and her friend to smoke elsewhere, but last time they got high, I saw them disrobe from the keyhole and wanted to see more. When I took a piss and returned, they were gone. I can't tell where they went, but I have my suspicions. Once I heard Heidi's door lock, I peeked through the keyhole again. Sure enough, they both undressed. Once naked, they sat on the windowsill. My stepsister disappeared from view, but my sight focused on Candace's pendulous breasts as she fiddled with her phone. She placed her phone on the edge of the sill, spread her legs, and vanished in a flash.
After a few torturous minutes, I pulled my father's skeleton key from my pocket, turned it in the lock, and opened the door. Two naked dolls lay unconscious on the windowsill. I crept over to them and smiled as they slept. They looked so perfect, so fragile. I wanted to reach out and snatch them, but I stole their phones instead. The ShrinkMe app was open on both of them. I locked Candace's screen and tossed it on the bed. After I got out of the app on Heidi's phone, I opened her camera, turned on continuous-burst mode, and held my finger on the trigger. With my other hand, I unleashed my cock, and jacked off over them. I aimed for their mouths. Their cheeks rested together.

Not one minute later, I came a monsoon over their chests, necks, faces, and hair. They jumped awake and batted my bestial spooge from their eyes and mouths. Once Heidi saw me, her fear turned to anger. I wiped my flaccid cock-head over both their little bodies and prodded their well-groomed crotches with a playful bonk. Heidi sat up and screamed while Candace surprised me with a laugh. I slipped my dick in my pants, went to my room, uploaded hundreds of photos to my computer, deleted them from her phone, and returned to Heidi's room, where the girls sat on the ledge. Their legs dangled over the edge. My cum still matted their fine blonde hair, but they'd wiped it off their bodies. I sat on the bed opposite them. Candace burst into laughter again, though Heidi glared tiny daggers at me. "Don't you understand the dangers of using the ShrinkMe app? Did either of you read the terms and conditions?" Heidi turned to her friend and burst into laughter too. "I didn't think so. Let me explain, if you shrink and don't nominate a carer, anyone can claim you as theirs because you aren't considered human. Heck, if I wanted, I could kill you both right now, and no court in the world would convict me. Your deaths would be classified as suicide by misadventure. You're lucky I'm nice. I'll grow you back once you do a little something for me, okay?"

"All right. What do we have to do?"

"For this first time, I'll make it simple. Eat some of my cum and make out with each other while I film it."

As Heidi was about to argue, Candace jammed a handful of my spooge in my stepsister's mouth. Candace shoved a handful into her mouth, threw herself at her friend, and molested her with her tongue. I pulled my phone from my pocket and filmed the whole ordeal. Heidi tried to pull away, but she couldn't. After a few minutes, Candace swallowed with an audible gulp. She pointed at my mortified stepsister. "Unshrink her first. Let's chat."

I put my phone away, grabbed Heidi from the sill, placed her on the floor, and unshrank her. The second Heidi was full-sized, she punched me in the shoulder. "I can't believe you did that, you pervert!"

Tears welled up in Heidi’s eyes as she grabbed some clothes and left the room. The old pipes creaked to life as Heidi turned on the shower. Candace circled her sex with her fingertips. "You know, Candace. I didn't think you liked me. You act like such a bitch."

"I didn't like you, and I'm totally a bitch, but something about all this got me all worked up. Do you think you could go for round two?" I slipped my erect cock out of my pants and pointed it at her. Candace smiled and motioned for me to put it back. "Not yet. Regrow me, and we'll go shower after Heidi." I grabbed Candace's phone and regrew her to her original size. Candace leaped at me, and we fucked on Heidi's bed. Trapped in bestial fervor, we orgasmed in unison. Heidi returned and screamed again. She grabbed me by the hair and tried to pull me off her friend, but Candace slapped her away. Heidi exited, and we came again. Candace dropped on top of my chest, and we lay spent. She leaned down. "I'm going to do something stupid, and I want you to promise to break my phone afterward. All right?" I nodded. Candace got off me and shrank on my stomach.

I grabbed her and thumbed her breasts as I walked to the bathroom. "Are you sure about this, Candace? There’s no way back."

Candace nodded. I tossed her phone into the toilet, stripped off my shorts, placed her by the mesh-covered drain, and started the shower. The water knocked her on her ass. I stifled a giggle as Candace struggled to stand. She looked so pathetic. The sound of the water gave me a wicked idea, and my hand wrapped around my dick. I aimed it square at her, turned the water off, and pissed all over her. Candace sputtered and fought against the stream. I pinched her between my thumb and forefinger, turned the water back on, I positioned her bare cunt under one of the streams for a long time. Afterward, I lathered her in soap and rubbed her all over my body. I cleaned her off, got out, slipped on a pair of tighty-whities, and tossed the shrunken girl beside my genitals. I walked into the lounge room and saw Heidi pout on the couch. She didn't talk as I sat beside her, though she noticed the silhouette squirm beside my bulge. Heidi sprawled out on the couch and placed her feet on my lap. "You're a bastard of a stepbrother, but I'll play along. Just don't show anybody that video you took." I wondered what else I could make them do once Heidi remembered the photos I also took. Life felt grand.