Foxtrot Island

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Foxtrot Island

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:52 am

After Sarah McKenzie’s divorce, she took her son on a week-long trip to Foxtrot Island. The first night, the pair ate a light meal in the main restaurant. "I can't believe how good you look, mom."

She put her hand on his. "Aw, you're so sweet. I lost thirty-five pounds with a combo of yoga and Pilates and upgraded from a C-cup to a double-D."

"Congrats, mom."

Their waiter, Hiroshi, put a small box down in front of Owen. They read 3801 engraved on top. Hiroshi extended a hand toward Sarah. "Care to be minimize?" His broken English charmed them.

Sarah shot her son a curious look. "What do you think, Owen? Want a mini mommy?"

"All right. Why not?"

Hiroshi helped Sarah to her feet. "Think of it like a late eighteenth birthday present."

"I forgot you still owed me one."

His mother waved and poked out her tongue as Hiroshi led her to a long hallway at the back of the restaurant. "Ah, door three-eight-oh-one. This one you, Miss Sarah. I go. You step through. It easy."

"Thanks, Hiroshi. Before you go, could I make an order?"

"Yes." Hiroshi pulled out his notebook, scrawled down her whispered order, and rushed off.

Sarah breathed deep and walked through the doorway. Owen watched as his six-inch-tall mother stepped out of the box. She stared up at him in awe. "This is so cool. How is it?"

"It's amazing. I can't believe how big you look."

"You’re so darn cute. May I pick you up?"

She lifted her arms. "Only if you keep those compliments coming."

Owen’s hand encompassed her legs and waist before he lifted her high above the table. His attention fell to her bosom, which rested upon his knuckle. "Gosh, you weigh nothing at all. I'm not squeezing too tight, am I?"

"Nope. Oh, here comes dessert."

Hiroshi delivered a single slice of vanilla ice cream cake on a plate. "You two have good night. If you want normal size, walk back in mini-box. You take to room tonight, we get back later."

Before Owen shook Hiroshi's hand, he set Sarah down on the table. "Thank you, Hiroshi. You’re too kind."

The eighteen-year-old handed him a one-hundred-dollar bill. "Thank you, sir. If you need anything. I your man."

Hiroshi bowed and walked away. Owen looked down at the plate but saw no spoon. "I'd better call back Hiroshi. He didn't give me a- What are you doing?"

Sarah threw off her pink sarong, slipped out of her sandals, and climbed on his plate. "I could feed you."

Sarah raised her arms. He lifted her again. "Sounds like fun."

Owen dipped her to the cake, and she scooped out two armfuls. He licked her arms clean. They repeated this until his tongue slapped her bikini up and knocked her breasts free. "Oh, you clumsy giant. No harm, no foul."

Sarah popped them back in. Owen set her back on the plate, gripped under her arms like a pencil, and lifted her back up. "This takes too long, and the cake’s melting. Show me how strong your leg muscles are. Cut some off, and I’ll eat it from your stomach."

Sarah's thighs cleaved through the cold dessert and flipped it onto her stomach. Owen’s tongue tickled her as he ate his frosty treat. After the last lick, he popped her leg-first into his mouth until his top lip rested on her chest. His tongue wandered over her lower extremities and lathered her clean. Owen slipped her in his shirt pocket, picked up her sarong, and wiped his mouth with it. "Really?"

Owen tossed the fabric on his plate. "You look better without it." He put the mini-box inside her handbag, paid for the meal, and started to leave. "Let's go back to the hotel room and have a nice bath."

"A bath sounds nice. That ice cream left me a little chilly."

"Well, I'd best warm you up."

Hiroshi walked over. "You two have good night."

"Thanks, Hiroshi. You as well." Hiroshi whispered in his ear. Owen nodded, palmed Hiroshi another hundred, and left.

"What was that about?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

Once Owen entered the hotel room, he hung Sarah's handbag on the back of a chair and ran a bath in the luxurious tub. He set Sarah on the counter and dropped her sandals beside her. "So, how will this work?"

"What do you mean?"

Owen unbuttoned his shirt. "Should I have a bath first, or do you-"

"Don't be silly. There's enough room for both of us." Owen slid off his pants and underpants in one tug and stood upright. His monolithic semi-erection stared right at Sarah. "Like what you see?" The little woman didn't move as Owen untied her bikini top. As he untied her bottoms, she petted his cock. "Do that too much and he might puke all over you."

Owen’s joke brought her out of her trance. Her bikini bottoms fell to the counter. "I haven't even seen a penis in so long, and this is the biggest, nicest one I’ve ever seen. I guess I-"

"You know, I don't mind. How about a ride?"

"Really? You'd let me on that big boy?"

"Sure, if I get to take a picture. Oh, and you'd best get him a little stiffer first." Sarah wrapped her arms around the beast’s head and kissed the tip. As her breasts pressed into his foreskin, his cock rocketed harder than iron. "You ready, cowgirl?" Sarah straddled her son’s thick member, bucked back and forth, and pretended to swing an invisible lasso. Owen took plenty of photos with his phone as his mini mother rode him to orgasm. Their relation shifted forever at that moment, and neither looked back.

Later that night, a knock came at the door. Sarah slept in the bedroom drawer as Owen answered the door. In silence, Owen traded the 3801 box to Hiroshi for a gift bag and wished him a good night. Owen looked in the bag and smiled when he saw a leash. He sat on the bed to watch his new pet dream of their future together.