Skin Treatment

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Skin Treatment

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:53 am

Asara shook her stepson, Junior, awake. "There you are. You in bed long enough. Come downstairs. I make breakfast, then we talk."

"Good morning to you too, Asara. What? No pre-breakfast jog? It is Saturday, isn’t it?"

"Not this morning. I explain after you eat. You have two minutes."

Junior felt frustrated as his stepmother's tight ass swayed out of his room. Asara worked Junior hard all week and allowed him no privacy. She was the only mother figure he ever knew, but he couldn't deny how her body turned him on. After Junior urinated, he walked downstairs. Pancakes, waffles, sausages, eggs, bacon, and buttered raisin toast laid about the table. Asara brought him a jug of freshly-squeezed orange juice. "I hope you hungry. I cook all morning." She wore a half-transparent purple robe which revealed her lack of underwear.

Once Asara poured Junior a glass of juice, she sat beside him. "Thanks, Asara, but what's all this?"

"Eat. I tell you later. Come, you need energy."

As Junior gorged himself, Asara stared at him. "Won’t you eat?"

"Oh, no. I no hungry. This for you because you so good. Eat up." Asara pulled open her robe a little and rubbed between her cleavage. Junior ate more than his fill before Asara cleared the table. "Good boy. When you ready, go to lounge room. I meet you there."

When Asara leaned over and kissed his cheek, she dropped a fork, bent over, and picked it up as slow as she could. Junior’s erection struggled to stay in his shorts when he glimpsed his stepmother’s bare ass and shaved pussy. Junior ran to the lounge room, sat on the couch, placed a cushion on his lap, and tried to think of something else. It worked. Moments later, Asara placed a square black plate on the coffee table. She sat beside him and rested her hand on his knee. "I know I been hard on you since your dad left on business trip and I want to thank you for being bear with me."

"I think you mean, bearing with you."

"That's it, and you so good. You mow lawn, coat deck, tend garden, walk my friend dog, all that. I have to admit, that tablet I give you every day last month, it not vitamin." Junior clutched his throat. "Don't worry, Junior. It not poison. I give you high-dose semenal volume increaser."

"What’s that?"

"They increase your cummies."

Junior sat up. "What? Why?"

"You know how I blog about beauty treatments?"

"Yeah, but I can't read it because it's in gobbledy-gook."

"It not goblin-gak. It in my mother tongue. Anyway, I hear about new all-natural skin treatment. I want to try, but your father away, and he shoot blanks after vasectomy anyway, so I hope you help me out?"

"What are you saying? Sorry, I'm lost. What is this skin treatment?"

"Oh, it wonderful. First, I shrink tiny on this plate. Then, you jack over me. I wait until your essence stop swimming, then I regrow, and take shower."

"That’s awesome. How will you shrink?"

"I have shrink-app on phone and smartwatch. Watch shrink with me, but if I no able to regrow, you do on my phone, okay?"

"All right."

"I trust you no tell nobody, and who know? We might make this regular thing."

"I'd like that."

Asara handed Junior her phone, stepped on the plate, slipped off her robe, and tossed it onto the back of the couch. She fiddled with her watch as Junior marveled at her naked body. "Cover me. Plaster me to plate."

"I'll try."

With a touch of her watch, Asara was gone. Junior leaned over the plate. An inch-and-a-half tall Asara waved up at him. Junior pulled down his pants and hovered his mighty flesh-pole over her. He held himself up with one hand and jerked himself over top of her. Asara held open her labia in anticipation. It didn't take long for him to reward her patience. The first strand knocked the wind out of her. More and more of his thick semen rained down on her. Junior coated her in a heavy blanket of spunk. Each sperm looked like a goldfish to Asara as they attempted to swim inside her orifices. A few wiggled their heads up her held open vagina but got stuck. Their frenetic vibrations rocked her to multiple orgasms.

Junior pulled out Asara’s phone, zoomed in on her, and took a series of photos. He transferred the photos to his computer, deleted them from her phone, and printed some out, four to a page. By the time he got back, his dried cum cemented Asara in place. When Junior opened the shrink-app and regrew her, Asara lied on the coffee table, full-sized again. His hardened jism chunked off her as she stood. "How was it, Asara?"

Asara grinned. She felt sweaty and coated in what felt like alien skin. "That best skin treatment I ever had."

After Asara washed the dried flakes off the carpet, she cuddled up to Junior on the couch. The doorbell rang. Asara answered it and returned to the lounge room with her best friend, Bethany LaFleur. "Hey, Beth."

"Hello, Junior."

The blonde amazon sat in the lounge chair beside him. She removed her Fluro-pink, six-inch, stiletto heels. Bethany took pleasure in Junior's discomfort as he stole glances up her skirt. She loved that she could still draw a teenager's attention. Asara returned to the living room, passed a coffee to her friend, and melted into her stepson's arms. Bethany stretched her tanned legs and rested her bare feet on Asara's lap. The petite Asian worked her friend's soles with her dainty hands. "How are you, Asara?"

Bethany sipped her coffee. "We do good, Beth-Beth. Remember that skin treatment I tell you about?"

Bethany glared at Junior. "I remember."

"Well, I try this morning. It phenomenal."

"I didn’t know George came back."

"No. I do with Junior. It amazing. You want to try?"

"With Junior?"

Bethany leaned forward. "What wrong? It not like I touch him. Even if I did, I shrink first, so no harm."

"I guess, since you shrunk yourself, you're not a person in the legal sense. Are you?"

"Nope. I just bug lady."

"A sexy naked little bug lady." Junior’s mumbled compliment caused both women to snigger.

"Sounds like you enjoyed it, Junior."

"You ask if eighteen-year-old like to wring his dingle? That silly question."

"I loved it. Do you want to give it a go, Beth? I'd love to cum on you too."

"I'm sure you would, but I'd love my best friend in the whole world to shrink for me and massage my tired tootsies."

"Aw, Beth-Beth. I love to, but my smartwatch ruin by sperms."

"You didn't tell me that."

"I no want ruin perfect day."

"I know, why don't I shrink you with your phone?"

Asara rolled her eyes. "Perfect. No make me too small."

Junior grabbed her phone and played with the settings in the shrink-app. "Ready?"

Asara nodded. Junior shrunk her below one-foot-tall and picked her up. "Wow, that’s so cool. My best friend’s been dollified."

Junior set Asara on Bethany's foot. Asara’s toned thighs straddled the giant ankle as she massaged Bethany's toes. "That's nothing. You should see how small she shrunk this morning."

"I’d love to, but she feels too perfect right now."

Junior jumped off the couch. "Wait there. I'll be right back."

When Junior ran back, he handed Bethany a handful of printed photographs. Curiosity caught the best of the shrunken Asara. Asara ran up her best friend's body, rested on one of Beth’s silicone fun bags, and screamed at the sight of the photos. “That looks fun.” Beth ogled the photos as Junior laughed. “I wonder what George will think when he sees these?”