Four Shorts

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Four Shorts

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:58 am

The Camera Showed All

Like every other Saturday, Joanna Campbell locked herself inside her office and got to work. Her family thought her a simple work-at-home mother, either filling out surveys or writing reviews all day long. None knew she worked as a high-earning webcam performer. Joanna dressed in business attire, shrank herself to a small size, stripped, and masturbated on the desktop around normal-sized stationery.

Halfway through her routine, she heard her office door unlock. Joanna froze, stark naked with herself still displayed to the camera. Ben, Joanna’s stepson, walked behind the desk and stopped the stream. “Hi, mom. So this is how you make your money. Does dad know?” Joanna tried to cover herself. “I thought not,”

She looked back at the minimizer that rested what looked several hundred feet away from her. Joanna wondered if she could reach it before he saw it. The second the thought crossed her mind, Ben snatched the minimizer. “I don’t think so, mom. You’re not getting out of this that easily. I think it’s time you learned your lesson.”

“Please, Ben! Don’t do anything you will regret. Grow me back, and we can talk about this.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. You will be my little pet from now on, and if you do a good enough job, we can talk about growing you back someday. How does that sound?”

“Pet? Benny, please! I am not a pet. I am your mother, and you will listen to me. Unshrink me right now, young man!”

“Ooh, feisty. I’ll tell you what, pet. I think you need to learn your new role in life.”

A gigantic hand approached her at a lightning-fast speed. Before she could react, she was in his grip. Her arms clenched by her side within his almighty fist. She writhed in his grasp and watched as he walked into his room. A small hamster cage sat on his bedside table, decked out with a small bed and couch perfectly-sized for her. “What the hell, Benny? I, just- Wait, what?”

“Oh, I’ve watched your little shows for weeks, Jo, or should I say, Doll_Angel93! I’ve planned this ever since I first watched you. I told dad everything a few days ago, and he lent me the money to get this nice little setup. That’s right, Jo. Dad knows everything!”

The little woman looked up at him, shocked. “You what? He knows? Oh god!”

“That’s right, Jo. And he told me he didn’t want to be in a relationship of lies anymore and I could do anything I wanted with you. You had better smarten up and act like a good pet, or you may end up as a stain on the carpet. Now I have another little surprise for you.” He held up a tiny little metal collar. “Put it on.” Shock overcame Joanna. Her lucrative hobby drove her husband from her and turned her into a pet for her resentful stepson. Joanna complied and jumped as the collar pinched her neck. Ben set her down in the hamster cage and patted her head. “Good girl. Now, this is no ordinary collar. See, if I press this button-” Joanna jumped as a shock ran through her body. “It gives you a jolt of electricity, but if I press this button-” She cooed in pleasure as a tingle resounded from deep within her sex. “It gives you pleasure. The other plus, it stops you from regrowing yourself because the collar can’t change size. If you try to regrow, it will decapitate you. Do you understand, Jo?” Joanna began to tear up as she nodded. “Good. Now, I think it’s time for a private show.”

“What do you mean, Benny?”

“I think you know what I mean, and you will address me as sir from now on. Got it?”

“In all fairness, sir, you’re still my son. I don’t know if I can do this in front of you- Uh!”

He grinned an awful grin as she tugged at the collar in pain. “You will do as I say, Jo, or you will receive another. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, sir.”

Joanna sat on the bed and rubbed her clit. She watched him take the minimizer from his pocket and place it on his bedside table. Even though Joanna knew it was pointless to consider growing back, the thought still crossed her mind. The helplessness of her situation, mixed with the teasing from the giant, excited her against her better judgment. All of a sudden, she orgasmed and squirted her feminine juices wildly before she went limp. He pressed the pleasure button and reached into the cage to retrieve his diminutive stepmother. “See the wonders you can experience if you play along? I can bring you pleasure beyond your wildest imaginations if you only choose to cooperate.”

Safety Call

As I sat on the couch to watch television, the phone rang. “Hello, is this Mister Jacobson?”

“Yes.”

“Sir, this is Pauline at MacCauley’s minis. I’m sorry to tell you, your wife, Natalie Jacobson, shrank. When we collected her, she had our safety card on her. If you or a relative fail to collect her within the next hour, they’ll sell her in the store. Again, I’m sorry for your loss.” Pauline hung up. I raced over to MacCauley’s and stepped through the door. A young blonde woman in a smock greeted me. “Hello. Can I help you with something?”

“Yes. I’m here to collect Natalie Jacobson.”

She grinned. “I thought you sounded too young to be her husband. Follow me.”

She led me to a room behind the counter. A glass box sat on a table. “Which paperwork should I grab, the resizing forms, or the mini registration form?”

I smiled at my naked mother asleep on the velvet cushion. “The registration form, thanks.”

She pulled out a seat for me, grabbed a form, and sat beside me at the table. “Your name?”

“Mark Jacobson.”

“Age?”

“Nineteen.”

“Former relation to the mini?”

“Son.”

“Do you have photo I.D.?”

I pulled out my learner’s permit and handed it to her. “Okay, great. I can fill in most of your data from this. Now, on to her part. Natalie Jacobson. Age?”

“Forty-five.”

“Really? I would have guessed her ten years younger.”

“Yeah. She gets that a lot.”

“Good going, Natalie. Allergies?”

“None.”

“All right, that’s it. I’ll scan your I.D., we’ll microchip her, and you can get out of here. Do you want to walk around the shop before you leave? She’ll sleep for a while yet.”

I nodded, walked into the shop, and grabbed a basket. First, I perused the mini-tanks along the back wall. Their prices ranged from expensive to outrageous. I wondered which tank they would place my mother in if I hadn’t turned up. Past the last tank sat the dollar-rejects. Each lay bound inside a plastic cylinder and wore a hood. These were the least submissive of the lot. Untrained, unloved, unwanted, but I didn’t care and grabbed two who looked in shape. Next, I looked through their vast collection of collars and leashes. Some got expensive, but I picked out a simple black pair and placed them in the basket. Pauline walked over and handed me my I.D. I slipped it into my wallet as she looked in my basket. “So, is this your first registered mini?” I nodded. “Yeah, I’m not surprised. Most people resize once we save them. Before your mom, I haven’t registered a mini in months. We offer a kit if you’re interested. It comes with a mini-tank, a safety harness, and a manual to train them.”

“Sounds great.”

“Hey, that hour’s almost up, and we caught a few other minis near Natalie if you’d like to have a look. Tell you what, let’s make a game out of it. I have their safety cards here. If you can tell me their name, I’ll give them to you as a freebie. Want to play?”

“Sure.”

Once I set my basket on the counter, she grabbed my hand, led me out the back again, and opened the cupboard. Inside sat three glass boxes. As I peered in at them, I smiled. “Stacy Finn, Kinsey Olstead, and Wanda Brandt.”

“Wow, three for three. Deal’s a deal, but since this is an under-the-counter deal, I can’t register them to you today. If you bring them in tomorrow with whichever of the dollar-rejects who last, I can do them then.” I turned around as Pauline injected the microchip into my mom’s back. “All right, let me gift-wrap these and I’ll get you sorted at the counter.”

“Thanks, Pauline.”

When dad came home from work that afternoon, I called him into my room. “All right, Mark. What is it? What did you-”

He fell silent as he looked at his naked wife and her friends in the mini-tank. “MacCauley’s called. They found mom shrunk, so I registered her. At first, she didn’t like it, but she’s starting to come around.”

He waved at her and smiled. “So, I’m single? I wonder what your Aunt Lydia’s doing tonight.”

Mini-Dutching

Julie stood six inches tall inside a smoke-filled shoebox beneath her friend Heidi's bed. She was one of six naked women ready to partake in a night of pure debauchery. "I know. Pretty cool, right?"

Louise experienced these mini-dutching parties before. Three of the women sat on large cushions scattered around the smoldering censer ball in the center of the room. Heidi, the party's host, walked up to her newest guests. "Hey, Julie. Hey, Lou." The three embraced.

Louise spotted the others and joined them in front of the censer. "So, Heidi. How's everything going?"

"I don't know anymore. I mean, Ted's away on business all the time, and Randy's a moody eighteen-year-old."

"You know, I'm sure it's a phase. Believe me, Heidi. I taught that kid Arithmetic for three years, and beneath all the doom and gloom, he a good person."

"Yeah, I know. I just wish he'd get over it soon.”

“Hey, what do we do at these parties?"

"Oh, that's right! You haven't been to a mini-dutching before, have you? You're going to love it. Anything that happens in the box stays in the box, got it?" Julie nodded as Heidi draped an arm over her shoulders and led her to the rest of the girls. "We sit around and get super stoned, which makes us super horny, and, well, you can figure out the rest."

Julie's eyes widened. "What? So, this is this some kind of sex thing?"

"No. Well, not with each other. You'll probably get yourself off later tonight, but you don't have to do anything you don't want."

"Okay. I'll give it a shot."

Hours passed as the women chatted the night away. They inhaled heavenly fumes until all six ran their hands over their naked bodies. Due to their inebriation, none heard Randy come home. Nor did they feel the rumblings as the giant teen sneaked into his dad's room, grabbed the box, and carried it to his room. Randy placed it on his desk with care, as his dad instructed. He didn't get why his dad said to be careful until he peeked inside. Six familiar-looking naked minis masturbated on bean bags around a smoking disco ball that smelt like marijuana. Randy closed the box and duct-taped over the makeshift door on the side. The boy scrambled into the garage, retrieved a plastic mouse cage, and smiled as he placed it beside the box of mini women. As Randy’s fingers lifted the lid once more, excitement brewed within him. “Hello, my new pets. Let’s get you into your cage.” The women knew the risks of minimizing and smiled in inebriated bliss as their owner began his fun.

Bag Of Sin

Noon struck, and I had nothing planned for the rest of the day. There wasn't even anything on television when I heard the front door. "Gene! Are you home? I found some things for you." Felicia came home. I loved her, but she got a little annoying at times. Her looks more than compensated for her air-headed personality. Especially when she tanned topless in the backyard. What more could a hormonal teen ask from his stepmom? She sauntered into the lounge room, sat beside me on the couch, and passed me her purse. "Thanks, but it's not my style. Whoa, what's in here?"

The purse squirmed. "I promise you'll like them."

A thought struck me, and I giggled. "You didn't stuff a cat in here, did you?"

"Mm, nope."

Inside, a small doggy bag wriggled. When I opened it, I saw a bunch of minis. "Thanks, Felicia, but you shouldn't have."

"But you said you wanted to see some up close. I saw these guys next to the road and figured I'd be safe if I didn't, you know, touch them. Plus, I trust you. You're eighteen now, and I'm up to date with my vaccinations, I think." Unvaccinated women have a much higher chance of becoming minis through bodily contact than men.

My eyes didn't leave the bag. Hundreds stared back from inside. Each looked about a fifth-of-an-inch tall. I grabbed a handful and recognized their faces as our friends and neighbors. As I studied them, Felicia looked in the bag. "Fuck, Gene! Look at this!" I poured the minis in my hand into the bag, leaned over, and looked where Felicia pointed. Dad waved from the center of the pile. As small as he stood, I still made out the tears that rolled down his face. Felicia pinched him between two fingers. "I'm c-"

She barely spoke before she shrank. After the mini pair landed on the couch, I popped my father between my thumb and forefinger like a blueberry. I wiped my fingers on my shirt before I grabbed Felicia, slipped off my shorts, peeled back my foreskin, dropped her inside, and pulled the skin forward. Felicia’s struggles pushed my senses into overdrive when I slipped on a condom and drowned her in my seminal fluid. Cruel fantasies flashed into my head as I stared into my bag of sin and pondered the fun I would share with its inhabitants.

frollo
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Four Shorts

Post by frollo » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:55 pm

Excellent story , what a fun read . Thank you for sharing !