Fad Of The Century

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Fad Of The Century

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:01 pm

Fad Of The Century

Day 1

“You’ve all heard about the latest fad in Hollywood, minimizing for your children. But the biggest trend among celebrities has a few parental watchdog groups on high alert. Some even call it child abuse. It may be immoral, but the craze has swept the globe. Popular actress, Elsa Goldblatt, said it changed her and her adult son’s relationship for the better. Although even Elsa admitted she wouldn’t have done it if her son was under the age of consent. So, what’s the big deal, I hear you ask? For more on this, here’s our investigator in the field, Rachel Greenwood. Over to you, Rachel.”

“Thanks, Ken. Like many of you, I’d heard about minimizing and doubted its supposed benefits. For the sake of journalism, I’ve decided to minimize and have my nineteen-year-old son, Bruce care for me. You’re about to witness the first televised minimization. I’ll return every day for the next fortnight with updates. Until then, I’ll see you on the other side.”

The gorgeous reporter waved at the camera as she dwindled to six inches tall. “Well, we can’t wait to hear back from you tomorrow, Rachel. Stay tuned for everyone’s favorite Private Investigator’s Grandson, Jerry Mason.”

Day 2

“We have our littlest reporter, Rachel Greenwood, and her story about minimizing. Over to you, Rachel.”

The camera cut to Rachel, who wore a folded tissue as a dress and a hairband as a belt. Rachel held a small microphone and stood on a red plastic tablecloth. “Thanks, Ken. Not much has changed between Bruce and me. He does everything for me now. I’m starting to question why anyone likes being a mini. At times, it’s humiliating. My son must bathe me and help me use the bathroom. I’m sorry this segment’s so short, but there’s not much else to say. Until tomorrow, this has been Rachel Greenwood reporting from her kitchen table.”

“She sure is a trooper. I can’t wait until we catch up with her tomorrow. Next up, the local primary school does a musical mashup of Rawhide and Star Trek, Yee-ha And Prosper.”

Day 3
“And to finish up, we move onto day three of our investigation into minimizing for our children. Here’s our special reporter, Rachel Greenwood. Are you there, Rachel?”

Rachel stood in front of a gigantic microwave in a ripped tissue dress that exposed her breasts. “Am I on? Thanks, Ken. This is, uh, special reporter, Rachel Greenwood, reporting from my kitchen counter. Uh, minimizing’s great. My son and I are closer than ever. This has been Rachel, bye.”

“Wait, Rachel. Are you okay? You seem frightened. Is something bothering you?”

“I don’t know what you mean. Nothing bothers me. I’m having the time of my life. Everyone should minimize for their kids. I’ve gotta go, Ken. Bye.”

“Okay, thanks, Rachel. Next up, the spookiest crossover event of all time, Doctor Who meets Dracula.”

Day 4
“Onto our final story of the night, our special investigation into minimizing. Here’s Rachel Greenwood.”

The camera cut to the tiny reporter who stood naked on a gigantic bed. “Thanks, Ken. I don’t have long. He’ll be back soon.” Rachel whispered with her hands cupped around her mouth.

“Who will be back soon?”

“My son, Bruce. Listen, viewers, being a mini is the worst! I spend most of my day cuddled up to his penis or under his scrotal sac, and when I’m not there, well, look for yourself.” Rachel bent over and exposed her inflamed asshole and swollen pussy.

“My God! What is going on over there?”

“He found out I’m not considered human, so legally, he can do whatever he wants. If I’m not beside his- Well, he shoves pens inside me.”

“Who’s that? Huh, bug? Who the fuck are you talk-“

The screen turned to black before it cut back to Ken. “Sorry, viewers. We’ve lost the feed. Uh, I’m sure Rachel’s fine. We’ll check back with her tomorrow. Don’t touch that dial. Next up is the holiday horror classic, Don’t Sit On Santa. It’s ho-ho-horrifying!”

Day 5

“Tonight, we end our ongoing special investigation into minimizing. Here's our special reporter, Rachel Greenwood. Are you there, Rachel?”

The filthy, naked reporter masturbated on a floor tile. “Hey, Ken. Uh, everything’s great. My son’s girlfriend, Jodie moved in with us. Oh, god, ah! Sorry, where was I? Oh, yeah. Uh, everyone should minimize. It’s great.”

The camera shook. “Are you all right, Rachel? It looks like we’re having some technical difficulties on your end. Can you confirm what it is?”

As Rachel stopped playing with herself and looked up, her eyes widened in fear. “It’s Bruce’s girlfriend, Jodie. She’s dancing around in her lovely red high-heels. Jodie, I’m down here! Jo-“

A gigantic red stiletto slammed down upon Rachel. It lifted a moment later and revealed the mashed woman's pulpified remains. “Well, I’m sad to report the tragic death of our field reporter, Rachel Greenwood. Our condolences go to her family and friends.” Ken put his head down in silence for a moment but smiled again as he lifted it. “Thank you for joining us tonight. Up next, a new program sure to become the most popping show on television, Balloon Baboons Go Ba-Bang Bananas. Stay tuned, you won’t want to miss this.”

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Fad Of The Century

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:36 pm

This is a great story.
Love the escilation of the istuation.
-- the mother son thing is pretty cool too ---

I am hoping someone with an artistic hand decides to create a picture story for this.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Fad Of The Century

Post by ShrinkMaster » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:51 am

Even though this is the Violent area, I always find it a waste to kill SW.
But again this episodic display of humiliation is just too good, thanks.
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!