Cycles Of Abuse

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Cycles Of Abuse

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:31 am

Cycles Of Abuse

Raphael handed Megan an ice cream dish containing his shrunken mother, Tina. Two years prior, Tina caught the shrinking virus. Since then, Tina’s lived in an empty ice-cream container. Her wife, Megan, said it was so their son didn’t get too rough. Raphael knew better.

Every afternoon, Megan took Tina to their bedroom for ‘nap time’, and she banned Raphael from entering their room. Megan locked the door to her room and set the timer on the minimizer. She stripped naked and squatted over the ice cream dish. Tina hated when she did this. From Tina’s perspective, it looked as though Megan might sit on her.

A flash blinded them as Megan shrunk and fell into the dish. Tina ran over and embraced her wife. One afternoon, a few months prior, Raphael’s curiosity got the better of him. Raphael snuck around the side of the house and peered through their curtain.

He couldn’t deny how attractive Megan’s naked body looked. Raphael’s mind raced when the flash blinded him. When Raphael saw another mini in the container with his mother, he ran back inside. He researched energy transfiguration, matter displacement, and the machine’s controls.

Raphael’s happiness dwindled alongside Tina’s height. Megan never shared Tina’s motherly ways. Her coldness pushed everyone away. She never left him alone with Tina. His chores tripled after Tina caught the virus. Revenge screamed at him. Ecstasy overtook Megan and Tina as their bedroom door opened.

Raphael entered, sneaked to the minimizer, and powered the machine down. The machine's whirr caused the women to look toward their gigantic son. Megan stood as tall as she could. She didn't care about her nakedness or her size. “Raphael! What are you doing? Didn’t I tell you never to interrupt nap time? And, what did you do with the minimizer? That’s not a toy, young man!”

Tina gripped her terrified wife’s arm. “Don’t worry, I won’t touch it again. Why would I? I’ve got all the toys I need, right here.”

“That’s not funny, Raph. You’ll be sorry when I grow back.”

“You don’t get it, do you? You’re not growing back! I deactivated the minimizer’s temporary reversal mechanism, thereby making all processes permanent. I own you now.”

Megan’s face turned white as Tina broke down in tears beside her. “This isn’t right, Raphael!”

Raphael grabbed Megan and held her a few inches in front of his face. “Not right? Was breaking your shrunken wife’s spirit by imprisoning her right? How about making your son do everything because you don’t trust him? Was that right? What about treating me like garbage because you think men are all the same and are only after one thing? Don’t tell me what’s right. You don’t know the meaning of the word.”

Raphael dropped Megan back into the dish. Tina helped her to her feet. “And you, mom? How could you let her treat us like this? I know she wouldn’t get away with it if you were normal-sized. You used to put her in her place. You were strong! You were the best mom a boy could ask for. What happened?”

“You know what happened, Raph. I caught the mini virus. Megan never meant to hurt us. That’s just how she is.”

Tears filled Raphael’s eyes. “That’s bullshit! Do you know I’m eighteen today? Do either of you care?”

“No, you’re not! You’re seventeen. Your birthday’s not until the twenty-second.”

Vitriol seeped through Megan’s words. “Yeah, and what date is it today? Come on, tell me!”

“It’s, uhh, it’s-” Tina remained silent.

“It’s the twenty-second. That’s right, you both forgot. I’ll tell you what, I’ll consider the pair of you my present. Sound fair?”

“What will you do with us, Raph?”

“Let’s finish nap time.”

Raphael slipped off his pants, knelt on the bed, and lowered his cock into the container. “We’re still your mothers. Think about what you’re doing!”

“Actually, you aren’t. Not anymore. Now, you’re my pets.”

The little women stared in awe at the giant descending penis. Tina experimented with heterosexuality in college, but Megan hadn’t. His was the first penis she saw, and the leviathan frightened her. “Well, what are you waiting for? Play with it.”

High-pitched sobs emanated beneath his crotch. “Please! Don’t make us do this! This is so humiliating! I’ve never done anything like this. Please!”

“Megan? Is that you? Start doing something, otherwise, something bad might happen. You don’t want that, do you? Harden up and play along, now!”

The shrunken lesbians caved to his sick demands. As they rubbed their lithe bodies over his growing flesh-pole, they cried. Tina crawled under the beast and slipped her hand beneath the giant’s foreskin. Megan joined her wife under the cock-head. Raphael felt greater pleasure than any he’d ever experienced. It didn’t take him long before he blew his load. His male-essence saturated the mini women. Megan retched.

Tina tried to comfort her cum-coated wife but couldn’t as she lay glued to the bottom of the container. Raphael laughed. “You’d better get used to it. This is our new nap time activity.”

Megan vomited everywhere. Puke ran down her cheeks and mixed with the inhuman amount of cum that covered her. After he pulled his pants back on, Raphael took the dish to the bathroom and washed their bodies in the sink. Raphael carried both women to the kitchen and opened the trashcan. He held the container up beside them. “We don’t need this anymore, do we?”

Raphael tossed the container into the trash and walked to the living room. He pulled open his shorts, tossed his mini women into his underpants, and smiled. “Have fun, my mini-masturbators.”

Raphael let go of the elastic, which forced Megan against his flaccid cock. Tina landed beneath the giant’s taint as he sat on the couch to watch television. Megan cried as Tina’s entrails squelched out of her mouth. Raphael grabbed both his cock and Megan and jerked himself to completion.

Once he finished, he pulled her out and looked at her. Megan lay broken, smothered in blood and semen. Splintered ribs protruded from her chest, bones jutted out at odd angles, and she gurgled. “Where’s Tina?”

Megan couldn’t speak through the blood and viscera she coughed up. Raphael reached beneath his scrotum and found a wet spot. He scooped up her remains and held them in front of Megan’s pallid face. “That’s a shame. Goodbye.”

Raphael licked his fingers, tossed Megan into his mouth, and swallowed her. Days later, Raphael contemplated his actions. After Raphael wrote a letter that explained everything, he minimized himself and jumped into a rat trap. Raphael screamed as his bifurcated torso crawled from his abdomen. Death played with him for over an hour before the reaper ended his suffering.