Careful with your devices

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:14 am

Had this dream this morning and it's been stuck in my head all day. Yes, sorry there is only passing suggestions of SW content. But I had to release it somewhere.

Vore, Cooked alive. Processed. Eaten Live. SW described, SM and mild Giantess.

Woodrow snickered to himself. This was a year in planning. This would be his first large test. He typed up the corodiants and activated. The Sally's Burger joint appeared on the receiving table.

He could hear the lunch crowd inside sceaming in terror. He was always a fan of Sally's burgers, today he would see if staff and customers made as good tasting ones.

He chiseled the edge of the roof and peeled it off. In a business area of town, this meant the location was full of office workers and business runners. Now he had a new thing to test.

He reached in and grabbed several customers in his hand. Oh the power of feeling them twist and wiggle in his grip is delightful. He lifts them and releases them through the de-rober. A device he worked on that saved him time, it dissolved the clothes off them and left them unharmed.

Hand full after hand full started filling his catch basin. Pulling open walls to bathrooms and offices to find every little person inside. Struggling forms that were too small and helpless to escape him.

Once he was certain the mini-building was empty he pulled the basin out. Like when he was a kid, he wanted to look at his playthings before getting down to his meal.

He pushed tiny people about. Searching for what he wanted to keep. Pretty ladies to use as sex toys. He finds nearly a dozen lovely little playthings. And if they aren't fun, well they'll know what else they would be good for.

Fairly certain there are no hot toys left, he grabs a handful. He dropped them into a food processor with chopped up onion and spices. Oh the begging and screaming in realization. He scooped another handful and dropped those in. Men and women who likely would have sneered down their noses at him were now filling a plastic bowl with sharp metal blades waiting for him to press chop. Once the crowd was large enough for a few people burgers he sealed them in.

He pressed the button. He expected at least a few seconds of screaming. No, those blades sliced through them so fast and efficiently that the few screams that started when he reached for the button was their short and only response.

He lifted the lid. Packing a ball of diced meat and onion and dropped it into his burger maker. Flattening it. Then he lifted that out and made another patty. There was enough for a third, he likely wouldn't eat it today, but why let that meat go to waste.

He dropped the patties into a heated pan. It sizzled almost immediately. He smiled at the spared pretties, they clearly didn't find what he was doing as amusing.

As he cooked the patties he switched on his deep dryer. Giving it time to heat up the cooking oil. With his patties mostly cooked he reached into the basin. What were burgers without fries?

He dropped them into the basket. The screamed in pain and terror as the metal was free of the oil but not of the heat. Five hand fulls would likely be too much. But the basket could hold that easy.

They made the most pathetic crowd wail as he lifted the handle. Drowning in the oil these treats scream a bit longer than the ones in the food processor did. Figuring they would take about as long as chicken strips did to cook through. He dumps them into a bowl with paper towel to catch the dripping oil. Salting them like they were fries.

He smiles at his toys, their turn to satisfy him would be after he was done eating. Oh, he'd have to rinse them under water first. Those tears made eye shadow run and ruined their pretty looks.

He lifts his human cheese burger and smiles at the basin. If this tastes as good as he hopes he would have enough for another meal. They likely would have to be washed off too if the puddles in the basin were any sign.

Teeth cut through bun, cheese, burger veggies, conderments, and of course meat. He chews it, like some sort of rich pork meat. The few bone fragments that crush under his teeth actually burst into a savory richer taste. He hums at the flavor.

He lifts a deep fried former staffer, a chubby woman. Too fried to tell what her age was before the cooking. But he had chosen the location and day to limit the chance of kids and lucked out with none. The outer skin is crispy while the inner meat is tender. The fat gives the woman's body a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin taste.

The next was some fit man. Less fat gave a less bacon like taste but was still delightful. Dipping the legs in ketchup, good but not great add. "Oh," Woodrow thinks, "Barbecue sauce!" he announces.

Making a little puddle of sauce. Dipping some woman he finds the flavor did mix well with a slight addition of hickory near liquid.

Woodrow grabbed the container holding his soon to be playthings. Nibbling on his special meal he looked them over. A good mix of beauties. He picked out a couple of sexy Asians to massage his cock with and an African American princess to spray his happy ending. He savored the mental image of his bright white cum over those stunning dark brown features. He was hard in anticipation.

Finishing his first burger he was surprised at a knock at his door. A little thinking of his ancient neighbors getting it on and his front was presentable to strangers.

He peeked through the peephole and saw a gorgeous Latina beauty smiling at his door. Her cleavage was spectacular, if this goes well he might have a full dozen he teases himself.

"Yes, can I help you?" he asked the shapely beauty.

"Oh, are you Woodrow Blake?" Her voice is just as sexy as her appearance.

"Yes, who's asking." he purrs back.

"Oh I was wondering if you were the idiot that shrunk an entire building in the middle of a busy intersection and teleported it away?" she says, sounding like she was holding back a giggle fit.

"What, how? I have no idea what you're talking about?" Woodrow responds.

"Yeah Kars he's the idiot." a deep voice says. Woodrow suddenly sees a tall man. Before he could shut the door the man fires some sort of gas in his face.

Woodwoe awakens in a strange room. He's been redressed into some strange red shorts. The texture feels familiar but not at the same time. Maybe some sort of soft leather?

He rolls off the table he's on and towards the only visible door. The next room is pitch black. He wonders if he should enter when five lights beam directly on him, "Step forward Mr. Blake.'' An authoritative female voice orders.

He walks towards the lights. Then he notices a cage beside him. It's filled with the women he put aside, now back to their full height. They still looked scared, now dressed in their own red leatherish bikini outfits.

"You are charged of a grand crime Mr. Blake, how do you plead?" the voice from beyond the center light spoke again.

"I'm sorry?" he responded.

"We are the Council of Reducers. We have rules about shrinking people. Of your actions this afternoon, the grand crime, how do you plead?" An Asain accented woman's voice asked.

"I'm sorry I ate those people. If I would have known that was against your rules, or if you even existed I wouldn't have." Woodwoe pleaded.

Then voices laughed. The lights jiggled oddly. Then he realized the women hadn't been returned to normal size. A man's voice still snickering said in a mocking tone at him, "Though the devouring of subjects is still a debated topic among the council that isn't your grand crime Mr. Blake."

"I have no idea." he started.

He was interrupted by another male voice with an Indian accent, "That's the problem, I find guilty."

"I agree." the Asian voice added.

"He's clearly a moron, guilty." another man's voice added.

"Of what? I don't understand." Woodrow begged.

The lights went off and the room light came on. Two women and three men sat at the end of a table looking down at him. Away from the table was the couple that was at his door. The Latina was giving a knowing smirk. Her partner was busy tapping at his phone seemingly ignoring the preceding.

The woman at the head of the table poked him in his chest, "That's the problem. Have you heard of any large groups of people being shrunk or teleported?" she asked.

"No." he answered adding, "I thought I was the first to invent those things."

"And do you know why you thought that?" she asked, drumming her fingers before him.

"No?" he was so scared.

"Because the Council of Reducers enforce rules. Like, don't shrink teleport an entire fast food restaurant in the middle of the day full of people. We the council find you guilty." She explained.

"OK, I'll never do that again." he defended himself.

"Correct, as he has the skills and knowledge to make a reducing device he could, however slim, make a device to unreduce himself. I request that he's not accepted as pet material unlike his living victims." The Indian man requested.

"Wait, does that mean I'll be turned back?" he hoped.

"I second his request." Another man added, clearly ignoring Woodrow.

"Then that's agreed unless any of you wished to counter?" the woman leading his trail asked. The heads all shook.

"Punishment?" The woman asked.

"As in trade." the Asian woman suggested despite Woodrow screaming at them to explain.

"Agreed?" the woman asked. Again nodding. Then she asked, "Volunteers to complete the sentence?"

The Latina woman purred out, "I'll do it." Licking her lips. Woodrow would have thought that looked hot if not for the thought of what she was agreeing to.

The woman at the center looked at him, "Woodrow Blake, for possibly exposing shrinking technology and therefore our organization to the world at large you are sentenced to follow many of your victims. Our officer shall approach and condemn you to her stomach. I hope your death is quick."

"No wait, I learned my lesson. Please, let me show you I've learned." he pleaded.

"You should have thought of the dangers before you acted." The head woman said.

The Latina almost skipped towards the table. She grabbed his shoulders and lifted him. Woodrow hated the fact he felt himself getting hard as he looked down at that gorgeous giantess face. It's sexy shining lips and that deep smooth topped cleavage. "No, please no." he begged. His mind cruelly realizing where he knew the texture of his shorts, it was licorice, red licorice shorts.

The Latina Giantess let go, and he landed along her moist, soft warm tongue. Those lips closed. That tongue pushed and bashed him about. That cruel titaness taunted him by grinding the tip at his groin. The space was quickly filling with spit, he was having trouble keeping his mouth and nose clear of the fluid. Hoping they would reconsider.

That tongue curved around him and he realized to late why. He was sucked down and was traveling down her throat. He desperately stretched his limbs out hoping to catch in her neck. But the walls rolled in a strange way. The muscles of her esophagus were doing their job. He strained and struggled but he could feel himself descending in complete darkness.

He hit something and felt like he pushed through a wet glove. Then worse, his throat, nose, and eyes burned. He splashed in a new liquid that chemically scalded his skin. He struggled to breath despite that only gasses that he sucked down tore at his lungs. He felt his body losing strength. His last thought being, why did he shrink an entire building?

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Careful with your devices

Post by Underscore » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:56 am

Definitely off the beaten path compared to your other works but gotta say, I enjoyed the refreshing change!

-U

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Careful with your devices

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:34 am

Yeah, was an odd liner dream. This is a one shoot story clearly. Not that I'm against darker story ideas. I do get concepts of stories one and a while. I just can't get my writing engine in gear for them as well as my less dark ideas.

Glad you enjoyed.

HH1