Tiny Products

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

CH 12: Tiny Products

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:01 pm

My chapter of the week here, hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think. I haven't added images, let me know if you want some added in. I'm feeling under the weather today and I'm being a touch lazy as my mind is all foggy. Making me wonder if I'll have to re-edit this chapter again.

Also a reminder: At my Buy Me A Coffee page, link below, I have started a members only story for Green Members and higher there. I have already posted five chapters.

Chapter 12: The Deal
(M/f)*2 Short Oral touches
M/f swapping f for Molestings
M/f*4
f/f Semen sharing.

The giant returned as the two of them were mentally filing who was nice and who was naughty like twisted Santa's elves. He placed Emma I's re-enlarged glasses on top of the books by Emma P and commanded, "Mousey 2, hook your itty bitty titty supply over the nose bar."

As Emma P timidly followed his mean command he placed a plastic container beside them. It was one of those fruit cup things people had for a lunch snack. The plastic film was peeled away and the sugary liquid was gone, but the chopped fruit was still there. "Tops off and eat up my pretties."

Kira followed Jeania by exposing her breasts and kneeled beside the nearly tub sized bucket of processed fruit. She grabbed a cherry, its syrup was still dripping from it. Kira always felt the fruit in these cups was bland. She brought the overly bright slice of cherry to her mouth. She didn't even clamp teeth into the fruit flesh when the syrup exploded over her tongue. Kira's eyes went wide, this was so delicious. Teeth tore through the cherry and that was even richer in new flavors. She was suddenly very hungry.

Kira and Jeania started tearing into the liquid sugar covered fruit chunks like animals. It got smeared on their faces. Dripped syrup on their breasts. They openly grunted and smacked. Why was this so delicious? Why were certain things so tasty now? Kira was aware he was taking photos of Emma P, but the chunk of pear her face was buried deeply into was just too delectable to ignore enough to look at how she was being told to pose about the large glasses.

They ate and ate. Kira's stomach hurt and she wanted more. The giant reached down and took the cup before they ate themselves sick. Kira felt herself pouting as she watched the fruit remaining in the cup was lowered into the salon drawer. "Here Dawn, Ayako, since you're being so good for me today. Tops off, you know you'll get messy."

"Time to clean you two up a bit.'' he advised as Kira felt a mighty finger and thumb pinch about her hips. He was just so big and powerful. She was floating towards his open maw. It was terrifying as her head passed his big white stone like teeth. Then the light was quickly being taken away as his massive lips began to close about her waist. The fear he was just going to tear into her flesh with those boulders of bone and rend her apart like she had done to fruit in that cup.

Tongue pressed about her breasts. He smeared giant spit over them, rolling them about. The sensation was terrifying and arousing. Oh then he began humming. The vibrations tore through her intensely. His mouth started working about her torso. He suckled on her like a living lollipop. The power was all about her. One hard suck and she would be tumbling down his throat, yet she didn't want him to stop slurping on her naked torso. She was glad he insisted her not to wear her panties, because her nectar was flowing so hard she would have had to need to get a fresh pair. Just as she was about to completely forget about how much danger she was actually in when she was cruelly pulled through those mighty lips and into the light.

She was placed back on the desk. Jeania squealed as her hips were grabbed. Her legs kicked excitedly as his lips swallowed her torso. She clearly held no fear of his teeth or throat. Soon he began humming and suckling on Jeania's upper body. His massive mouth moved about and Jeania's hips popped like popcorn. He grabbed her and sucked her naked top out of his lips. He placed her down beside Kira. He pulled out a wet nap, tore it open, unfolded it and tossed it over Jeania. "Wipe up Red, we still have photos to take today. Tops to, I will be distracted enough without you hanging out like that."

Jeania wiped herself off of his spit then handed it to Kira. She wiped up as Jeania put her bra and top back on. Kira was slipping her clothes back on when he asked, "Red, what is Mousy 2's next prop."

"Well, she used to write, maybe she should be shown with a pen to reflect that to potential buyers. Maybe a creative one." Jeania suggested.

He smiled knowingly at Jeania. "What are you suggesting Red?"

"Well, Mousy 2 was nicer than many of the others. I thought maybe you might have a client or two that liked writing that might like a deal on a pet. You know, a nice owner?" Jeania probed.

His finger reached under her skirt. Jeania's hip worked her groin against his large digit. "Now Red, I get so much more money in an auction. Why would I start looking for a good home and lower payouts? What is my incentive?"

Jeania put on a cute little pouty expression and stuck out her chest. In a submissive and alluring tone as answered, "Because I'm your good little bitch. Please for me?"

His tone was teasing as he stated, "I so need to spank you for thinking so naughty you little whore." Then he shook his head and added, "Ten, pick out ten and only ten. They I'll sell privately. But you owe me my little slut. And I'm going to enjoy getting my worth out of you Red. Queen pet of my collection."

"Thank you Master." Jeania purred. It wasn't much. But Kira knew that was better than most that arrived here got.

His finger was taken away and Jeania nearly fell to her knees. He grabbed a pen and replaced Emma I's glasses. "Thank her Mousy 2, Red just guaranteed your life. Sure, you'll still be a pet, but a healthy one." He then snickered and said to himself, "That little tramp is making me soft."

Jeania staggered over and looked at Kira. Kira hugged the Freckled pretty girl. "We still have to figure out who out of the other fifty or so who are the nicest. So they get a chance like we have." Jeania explained.

"I know, but that's better than no hope at all." Kira cheered softly into the redhead's ear.

"Enough chatting you two. I need you to pick out props for La-tita and Legs-tina in the drawer down there. Oh, and who from the blue clad Products are next for their for sale picks." The giant interrupted.

That is what they did. Picked out items that Maria and Amanda could hold or pose about suggestively. Then Jeania over excitedly suggested the two Varsity team members there to keep their grade average up. They were not the near models Jenna and Christy are. Or possibly was in Christy's case. Still, being Varsity Cheer members made them near royalty at school. Lori had even been dating the Football teams top running back the last couple years. They were a sweet couple really. Till that giant had his way.

Kira expected her and Jeania would have a moment to chat. Figure who was the nicer girls or even chaperones to give them the best hopes in this cruel fate. But he grabbed Jeania and pinned her to the side of his tripod. His massive fingers fondled the Redhead's breasts as he took the pictures of Maria and her own eye drawing pair.

Jeania is released when he switches to taking pics of leggy tall Amanda. Kira's thoughts on who to suggest as ones sheltered from his open market when giant tentacles came out from his hand and coiled about her and lifted her against that massive tripod.

While her weight was held there in the space between his thumb and index finger. While all his other fingers played eagerly with her legs. Stroking them. Folding them this way and that. Kira's blood boiled as he took photos of the long haired leggy Latina. Her body begged him to touch higher up her thighs. Her flower weeps to get touched, or maybe even pollinated deep by his stroking fingers.

Kira landed on her feet and struggled hard to just not collapse upon the desktop. "Props for the dork princesses." He commands. "Oh, and who in blue is next?"

Answers came after some consideration. New poor older teens were selected, Mela gets placed upon the books and Jeania is devoured into his grip. Kira realized right then she would be next while Lori is documented. He had no intention of letting them discuss their former teammates and coaches. No he clearly was going to force them to figure out the nine other ones he would privately sell during their own time. If he gave them their own time. As if to confirm her conclusion his fingers released Jeania as Lori replaced Mela on the auction block. And then Kira was nabbed. In the instant it took him to start molesting her breasts he morphed from middle aged pervert to modern deity and she started perversely praying to his sexual glory.

They go through two more pairs over the rest of the afternoon. As social enforcer Carrie is pulled from the drawer he commands the two that had been prettying up his products to, "Strip." Then he placed the pretty brunette on his stage and Kira was grabbed to distract his fingers while he worked.

It wasn't the grabbing that bothered Kira most. Nor the near stripping of her uniform or powerful molesting that tore at her soul. No what was strangely twisting her spirit was the fact he would play with them, powerfully stroked their sensative private areas on their bodies, till they were so near sexual release. Tasting it like water on a sun parched tongue. Then he would cruelly just let them go, making them try to attempt to clear their minds and keep their feet beneath them. Kira knew he was enjoying this, leaving their blood burning with perverse sensual wanting. She figured he was aware once he started to really play with them, they will be eager little sex dolls.

Kira dangles in his touching grip as he commands Carrie to pose and curve her pretty body. Kira moans and cheers his intimate strokes. She was a helpless little creature. This modern deity's sexual plaything. She knew she shouldn't be but she was aroused like never before. Aroused yet she wanted more.

She gets so close to climax then she falls. Landing on her feet she spins to whimper and pout at this horrible kidnapper. But before she could make a sound he commanded her, "Strip Tender." And with life of their own her hands start peeling off her uniform.

Jeania was now gathered to be snuggled by his dexterous powerful fingers. Kira feels so jealous watching Jeania's dangle about as his pinky dug deep under her skirt. Her little shirt was pushed off her chest. His amazingly nimble index and thumb fold behind Jeania’s back. Her bra popped and his digits stroked the straps of her shoulders as they went about her torso to fondle her naked breasts. Jeania just allowed her bra to tumble off her arms and just fall. The redhead's tongue hung from her mouth like a panting dog and her head rocks from the might of his absentminded attention.

Kira was naked long before he was done collecting images of Carrie for her auction page. He smiled and lifted Jeania. The redhead was smiling ear to ear as her breasts were heaved from her lungs begging for air. He grabbed Jeania's shoulders and turned her upside down. The cheer skirt folds back and exposes Jeania's flower to the giant. His mouth lowered and Jeania giggled excitedly and spread her legs apart happily. Those massive lips grabbed about Jeania's lower side. His jaw moved and Jeania actually sang a long ah sound. His mouth works, likely him licking at Jeania's girlhood, and Jeania bounced with the rhythm barking "YES!" loudly.

Kira feels incredible envy. Then the modern Zeus leans back. She feels herself staggering forward actually drooling as she watches his hands undo his pants. There it was standing strong and hard. A pure temple to men's sexual potential and she needed to worship with her entire body. His hand reaches but not for her. The Strawberry Blonde was lifted from the salon drawer and placed along one side. She gives a hard deep breath before she luckily got to wiggle her body along his sexual tower. Then that spoiled make-up applying Asian got to snuggle his other side. The expression on the pretty features told this was a forced duty for them. Not a gift to taste and touch that tower of manhood. Kira thought them fools despite knowing that made more sense than her aroused reaction.

Then his hand moves over her. Fingers dangled down and lower about her. Her exposed breasts dance with digits in attendance. Her feet are no longer touching the desk. It's a touch painful as she was dangling from his hand and was moved. She liked this pain strangely. Liked it because she knows she is being moved for a giant sexual reason.

Then smooth warm flesh touched her legs. She hears a squeal burst from her as she realizes she is being draped along his hard shaft. Once released she greedily nuzzles that sensual skin. Her thighs dragged along that shaft as her legs parted as wide as they could. Giant sexual heat roared through her nipples and melted her breasts tighter to that impossibly large penis. Then another gift, mouth kissed her new deity of sex before her tongue savored a long taste.

The tip of the penis is the most sensitive her mind tells her. She started to wiggle along his hard sensual organ. Then fabric pins her tight to the shaft. Then darkness as another tight layer pressed her tighter to the altar of pleasure. The world shifted. He was walking and this made the fabric binding drag her tiny helpless form back and forth across the modern Zeus' penis. Kira wondered if he was putting Carrie away. Was he putting away the props and things for the photos he was taking? Her body didn't care, all her sensitive points were stimulated with each mighty step.

The world tilted again and she bounces on his mighty shaft. Then a binding was removed and she pressed up hard into the lighter holding material. Then air rushes in and the material is removed. Kira was raised into the air and from this raised position she could see he was taking his underwear off. She looked up and his shirt was already gone. Jeania danced in his lips still.

Kira looked down along one side of her owner's penis. There the Strawberry blonde was stroking his shaft energetically. Licking at the edge of the dome of his sexual organ. Kira could tell this was an act of forced duty and not of over whelming sexual instinct. She looked at the pretty Asian and she serviced her giant too. Sucking at the edging at her side as she skillfully wiggled along the shaft on that side.

Was this what he looked for in the victims he kept. A willingness to pleasure him. To service him, even if it was out of fear. She watched others serve him fearfully. But those girls were reluctant. These two were right to it. They looked to know how to touch his massive hard sexual organ. Not just humping at him because he barked frighteningly at them. Obedience, eagerness or instinctual is what he wanted.

Kira crawls along his giant penis. There is a strange sticky looking liquid trickling slightly from the hole at the top of his manhood. That liquid called to her tongue. Uncontrollably she felt her face lower towards that trickle. Tongue sings as this fluid taste like his sexual release. She hums as she licks eagerly against the sticky gift.

Jeania whimpers and Kira looks up as she savors this new sensual treat. "Sorry Red, time for a phone call." The giant's voice rumbled them all. His hand holding Jeania slips a finger under her skirt and Kira can tell this was massaging Jeania's exposed flower.

Kira fights her bodies urge to lustfully dance against that sexual alter. He is bringing a cell phone into view. She struggles against her new bizarre instinct so she can watch him select a number. Then pressed to call.

A young woman's voice answers, "Hello."

"Hello Eden, is that how you greet me my Paradise?" he spoke knowingly.

"I can't say that, Brian could come into the room." the young woman replies.

"I don't want to hear of your foolish distraction." He growls. Then smiles at Jeania who nods in agreement.

Then Kira was shocked as the young woman's voice replied, "But Master, he's my fiancé."

"Distraction. I don't care about that. You need to come over tomorrow. I have collected new pets that'll need clothing." He spoke firmly.

Kira could hear the girl clearly attempting to think of a response. Then she whimpered, "But Master I have to work tomorrow."

"After work. When will you arrive here?" He stated knowingly.

"Fine, I'll be there at about three. But I can't stay long. It's my night to make supper for Brian and I." She informed him.

He smiled. Then informed her, "You'll get take-out. You will be here as long as I want you here. You know that don't you?"

"Yes Master." replied the woman.

"You'll like my new pets. I'm excited to show them to you." he said like a kid speaking of a new toy.

"Are they pretty Master?" the girl asked.

"Yes, you’ll see them tomorrow. Have fun with your distraction, while I allow it." he answered.

"Thank you Master." the voice surrendered.

"Night my Paradise." and he hung up.

"Well, I'm hungry." he states. Kira felt like she was being punished as he lifted her from his penis. Then she is turned and Kira sees she was being lowered before the massive tip of that sexual organ.

That hand leaves her. She watches it coil about his two pets tight to his manhood. Then they are dragged along his length and she realizes he intends to spray her when his semen is released. Kira hates her first reaction to this knowledge was to moan excitedly with her mouth wide open to receive that release. Her hips rolled with his stroking, leaning her face forward with each up stroke. Her tongue waved about as if that would tempt that giant sperm to come spraying and fill her hungry mouth.

A loud happy squeal distracted Kira. She peaked over her shoulder. That spoiled redhead was kissed again in those massive lips. That giant mouth worked, clearly soaking Jeania's flower with strong oral strokes. His large fingers wrapped over her slender shoulders and massaged Jeania's up pushed lucky breasts. The pretty girl's head was leaned back between those fingers. It bobbed in time with the roll of his mouth. A big arousal fueled expression of delight was on her face. Even this far away Kira could tell that Jeania's eyes were rolled back in ecstasy.

Kira reluctantly rolled her view back to that dominating penis. The tip filled her vision. Wet shined around the hole at the top. It wobbled as that mighty giant used two whole women to pleasure himself. And she knew he wanted her to be soaked in his pleasure when he reached sexual satisfaction. Warm gooey strangely delectable giant semen will get sprayed all over her naked helpless little body. Kira felt her hand between her thighs. Her flower blossoms to her own touches. Vigorously she pumps two fingers fast and hard into her secret tunnel. Her thumb just rolled the little bud at the top of her flower. She hated herself when she realized no matter how good this felt her body wouldn't release till she was blessed with his seed.

White flooded her eyes and burned painfully. Mouth was full of her lord's pleasure liquid. Her mouth swallowed hard as the next blessing covered her face. She opened again and goo filled her mouth and she again swallowed the delectable giant semen as her face was blasted over again. A glob slopped off and soaked her pushed out breasts.

Kira couldn't see. Her eyes burned like acid was poured right into. She was having trouble breathing as her throat was coated in thick goo. Kira however couldn't stop herself from attempting to scoop more of this smothering fluid and filling her mouth with it. Like she hadn't eaten in days she was starving for his liquid blessing.

A warm giant hand grabbed her and Kira was moving. A cold touched her legs and she was sitting on the floor of some kind. The giant's words filled her ears, "OK Red, that was fun. We'll get more cataloged for sale tomorrow. Have a good night."

"Night Master." Jeania's voice replied, sounding very happily tired.

There was a click and Kira knew they were closed into their cage again. Her hands went right back to work feeding herself the giant's semen. A warm shapely body climbed on her and Kira knew it was Jeania. "Isn't he magnificent." she purred then Kira gasped as pillowy soft lips began suckling her breast. There they cuddled and ate his leavings. Kira found herself slowing her greedy devouring. Her body wanted to feel Jeania tasting her skin clean. Jeania nuzzled her face along Kira's neck and made sucking kisses that delighted Kira's skin.

Kira wasn't sure how long they sat there sharing in that modern Zeus' blessings. Just that in some twisted way she enjoyed every touch and drop. Even her irritated eyes were just a strong reminder how small and weak she was before that giant that even just a film of him could make her body ache.

Hands grab Kira's and guide her to stand. "Come let's get you rinsed off." Jeania softly sighed.

"Yes, my eyes are burning." Kira tells her cage mate.

"Oh Kira, you should have said something sooner. That must be agony." Jeania is clearly tired.

"Yes, but it helps remind me that these sexual abuses are sins." Kira finds herself lying.

"Oh you." Jeania replies with a I know better than you snicker.

Water, warm but refreshing, was pushing the residue of his leavings from her body. Her eyes welcome the clear fluid and she can see again. The pain washed out from the shower.

Hands massage her body in a way that isn't for washing her skin. She turned to confront Jeania, to remind her this is a sin. Kira's mouth opens and presses over Jeania's soft full lips. Why is that tongue so delicious she wonders as her own hands stroke those feminine curves. She isn't washing Jeania's wet skin either. Breasts flick and grind into each other. The redhead uses her shorter stature to her advantage. Kira feels delight as those pillowy lips find her nipple.

Kira wanted something more interactive. Her hand reaches back and turns the water off. Her arms then reached down and hooked behind Jeania's firm thighs. Those shapely legs leap up and wrap about Kira's hips. Mouths greet each other excitedly. Kira can't see past Jeania's head but is enthralled to walk forward. Jeania's arm leaves her shoulder and returns with a towel. Karla staggered to a bed and fell into it.

Their naked wet bodies roll about each other like two wrestling snakes. Kira's hands touch a woman's body like she knows is sinful yet delights her so now. Jeania's mouth seemed obsessed with Kira's nipple. Sucking on whichever one it caught next as the roll and twist about. Pinching and tugging at them with those warm soft lips.

Jeania rises for some unknown reason and Kira pushes her over. Grabbing supple thighs Kira spreads Jeania's legs and kisses Jeania's flower as deep as she had been kissing her mouth. Jeania's body arched and she whimpered, "No Kira, I want to taste you more!"

Kira's body reacted before she could think. Actually leaping she twists to land straddling that pretty face. Her hips thrust down as her mouth re-latched to Jeania's juicy peach. She hears Jeania hum a happy sound Kira thinks is a reaction to her tasting along sensitive pedals. But then full lips encase Kira’s flower and pleasure is licked deep into Kira's womanhood.

Their bodies are rolling again. Legs wrapping heads. Sensitive inner thighs enjoyed wet silky strands of hair dancing on them. Hands stroke toned long limbs, kneading firm round buttocks cheeks. Hips thrust in hopes to open flowers wider for the other's mouth to kiss deep. To feel stiffened round breasts against stomachs.

The blankets absorb the water off their body. This is beneficial as they now roll into cooling wet cloth as their sexually heated bodies coil and writhe about the others. Sometimes Kira is the one on top. Others she's happily pinned to the bed. How can something this affectionate and pleasurable be sinful? She was loving this naughty wrestling with her beautiful new very close friend.

Jeania's body stiffens and Kira hears that musical voice sing out in sexual satisfaction. This victory sends a rush of joy through her own body that was so strong that she too feels that intense reaction. They both collapse and lay along each other panting and smiling.

Kira gets strength first. She knows she should comb her hair out. She should brush her teeth. But she just shuts off the cage's lights and staggers back to that occupied bed. It's still early she thinks, but she doesn't want to miss this magical feeling. Cuddled close, Jeania started to say something. Kira just placed a finger on those soft lips. She delivered a soft kiss and whispered to not disturb this comfortable position, "Good night Jeania."

Jeania cuddles tightly and softly purrs, "Good night Kira." And they sleep tangled together.