Body scanner (M/f, incest)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Body scanner (M/f, incest)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:28 pm

Body scanner
by Shrinkmaster

"Holy shit!!!" was all I could get out!

I hadn't even been in the bathroom a minute and the very next moment, where my mom had just been standing ready to leave for the beach, was a small pile of her swimwear from which a mini version of her was frightenedly trying to cover her nakedness with the oversized clothes.

"Ahhh, what the hell?!?" mom groaned out as she looked up at me in utter shock.

"SH-SHIT, you shrunk!!!", I could only state the obvious.

It took a few moments for both of us to gather our thoughts. The beach trip was canceled for definitely!
After we calmed down, or rather collected ourselves, I carefully lifted Mom onto the long table in the room along with her small pile of beach stuff.

Sudden shrinkages were nothing new to us. They had been around for years, only each state on earth dealt with them differently. Since we were on vacation in Turkey, we decided to keep a cool head (as far as possible in this situation) and to inform ourselves as quickly as possible on the Internet about our situation, or better about Mom's situation.

But first of all, I had to get wearable clothes for mom. After a short look around, I grabbed her bikini top and cut out a cup. I cut out a hole in the middle for mom's head and then two more on the sides for her little arms.

Due to her large bust size, the gigantic bikini cup lay all around like a much too long train on the table. Despite the enormously awkward situation, we both had to laugh about it briefly. Then I grabbed the scissors again and while mom turned in circles on the table, I cut her makeshift dress to knee length.

I hung the "do not disturb" sign on the outside of the door. Then the two of us sat down together in front of the laptop and began to catch up on Mom's situation. To our displeasure, it quickly became clear that absolutely no one in Turkey was allowed to know what had happened to my mother! Especially not any officials.

Not only relevant forums on the subject warned against it, even the Foreign Office expressly advised against it. Almost all reports about publicly known miniaturizations of vacationers in Turkey ended with the fact that one had never seen the "Minis", as one called shrunken humans in general! And this, although thereby always the state apparatus had its fingers in the play.
The speculation on the Internet ranged from a very pronounced black market to various laboratory experiments to even feeding the Minis to animals.

Even a visit to our embassy would not be able to change anything, because mom had lost all human rights with her shrinkage and thus also the Italy citizenship!
Once home in Italy it would be no problem to go to the next office and register my mother as a Mini in my name. This is not to protect Minis generally from abuse or worse, but only the owner from theft, because Minis are still extremely precious!

With this knowledge in mind, Mom and I began feverishly searching for a solution. One thing became unmistakably clear from the reports and help topics we skimmed on this, I had to smuggle Mom home!

It was immediately clear that smuggling in a suitcase was out of the question. Even if Mom had made it through the scanner, there would still be the rough handling of the luggage by the ground staff at the airport. And even then, Mom would probably run out of oxygen in the luggage compartment at some point.
Hand luggage was also ruled out due to the scanning process and a possible hand search!

When we read the first tips on the best way to do it, we were equally struck by the blow!!!
The best and in all contributions as actually only described way to get a mini through airport customs and thus through the body scanner without being noticed as additional living beings was to "attach" her to my penis with tight-fitting underpants and that naked!!!! Not even a thin piece of cloth should separate our bodies from each other. Too big would be the danger of a mini thereby as an independent object on the scanner to recognize.

Completely perplexed, Mom and I searched for hours for another solution, but we didn't find one....
Nothing helped, we had to swallow the extremely intimate pill!

The fact that we were to leave in the evening of the next day was not inconvenient for us in our situation. So the risk for mom to be discovered as a mini kept within tolerable limits. An earlier departure would have possibly led to questions and attracted unnecessary attention.

During the night I hardly slept a wink. The whole time I played the tomorrow's procedure of our departure over and over again in the head and hoped that only everything may go well.
On top of that, I had to remember that I actually had to place Mom in my underpants before checking in. In all the 18 years I had never had any erotic fantasies or anything like that for my mother. And even now, the thought of having my mother snuggled tightly against my most intimate body part made me feel great shame.

I tried to think of something else but promptly thought of how much I had had to shorten mom's bikini top and that I would feel those albeit shrunken but still enormous tits against my cock with one hundred percent certainty.
I thought back to the last few days at the beach and that Mom's breasts, despite her 39 years, had not seemed to hang too low on me without straps. My "best friend" stirred and I noticed that the subsequent feeling of shame was no longer as pronounced as a short time before!

Since we were also allowed to use the room until shortly before our departure, we stayed a little longer and just watched some TV. The "do not disturb" sign still hung outside on the door and as the day before, I took it off only briefly when I ordered something to eat in the room (or rather, thereby for both of us).

Our things were already as good as packed when I went with Mom shortly before our departure one last time in the bathroom to prepare everything. One last, intense cleaning was coming up!

I set mom down at the sink and ran her a little bubble bath. I thought it was kind of cute how my shrunken mom covered her nakedness from me until nothing revealing was visible under the foam. Especially when I consider how extremely intimate we would be with each other just a few hours later.
At the same time, I must confess that I was also slightly embarrassed when I turned my back to her, to undressed me for the shower.

I took my time behind the transparent plexiglass pane and cleaned certain areas much more intensively than would normally have been. With a bath towel wrapped around my hips, I exited the shower again.

"Don't worry mom, I washed everything as thoroughly as I could!", I almost stammered, thinking at the same moment why am I saying such bullshit as "Don't worry"....

"Uhhhu", mom just stared up at me and made me feel like she said "oh yeah, I guess I saw that".

I left my mom alone for a moment to get out of the sink and get dressed, meanwhile picking out some fresh clothes myself. I dug out the boxer shorts that seemed to be the most appropriate for me and put them on.

The fabric was tight on the legs and buttocks, but in my opinion it had enough looseness on my privates to accommodate Mom in it as well. I looked from above into my opened boxers and imagined how I could position my mother later on the airport toilet most sensibly in it. And already movement came again into my unrestrained member...! Annoyed with myself, I gave up any further thought and just finished dressing.

For mom's transportation to the airport, until just before passing through the body scanner, I had prepared her camera bag and packed the expensive apparatus into my large suitcase. I gathered Mom up on the sink, carefully set her down in the camera bag, and waited for her to sit in it properly before I zipped it up over her little head until just before the end. We were good to go!

I was able to check out the hotel for my mom with no problem. I simply put her suitcase unnoticed to a pile of other suitcases at the exit and watched how it was loaded together with the others into a foreign bus. Neither at, nor in the suit-case were any drawable conclusions to us.

On the ride to the airport, I positioned Mom with the camera bag on my lap. I noticed how warm it was getting on my lap, yet this was the safest method.
Checking in at the airport counter also went smoothly. I simply told the lady at the counter baggage claim that the other passenger was sick and would be traveling back another day. Then I sat down in a quiet place near the restrooms and waited with Mom in my bag until just under half an hour before departure. It was about time...

The restroom was empty as far as I observed. So I grabbed the bag and went in with mom in it. When I opened the zipper mom was drenched in sweat! The long hair stuck to her face her little legs shimmered in a damp sheen.

I gave her something to drink and handed her a small cup to relieve herself in it one last time. Mom looked at me a bit puzzled at first, but then her bladder actually started to talk after I reminded her.
I turned around in the closed cabin and after a while I heard a soft splashing sound that became a clearly audible, pattering stream in the plastic cup. I handed mom a piece of toilet paper and let her clean herself in peace. Now it was actually going to start!!!

"Ready to go?", I asked simply.

Mom looked up at me, but said nothing. I saw hesitation in her eyes.

"You'll have to take your clothes off already," I threw back at her hesitation.

Mom grabbed the makeshift poncho as if to hold it to her.

"Come on, we don't have time!", I became more insistent.

"Y-yes but..."

"Nothing but! There can't be a barrier between our bodies."

I could see she couldn't bring herself to do it, so I grabbed her former bikini cup and just pulled it over mom's head, despite some mild resistance.
It was kind of intoxicating how easily I could handle mom without her being able to do a damn thing about it. For the first time I saw mom's naked body, even if she covered her breasts and crotch with her small hands.

I noticed how it suddenly got tighter in my boxers, this was not good! I had to get it over with quickly and grabbed mom with one hand. I lifted the small, naked woman up to me.

"Whether you're ready or not, but we have to get through this now!"

I pushed my shorts down a short distance and reached into my boxers. I positioned my slightly filled penis upright and then pulled the boxers forward.
Mom looked down with her eyes wide open and literally left her mouth open. I slowly guided my hand down with her.

"It's best if you open your legs.", I instructed my mini-mom as she was already halfway inside my boxers.

"I-is good...", came hesitantly but then she followed my instruction.

I deposited Mom between my lower belly and my slightly filled member. Her little feet found a secure hold on my hairy scrotum. I had saved myself a shave there. Any stubble would probably have been too unpleasant for the little mini-woman.

Mom no longer cared to cover her nakedness as she looked at my halfway upright monster penis. It was the first time I could really see everything of her!
The view of her enormously large areolas and the view of her slightly open(!) and hairy slit, along with the feel of her thighs against my shaft and her little feet against my balls, broke the camel's back!!!!

Instantly my cock filled with blood so much that the tip came out quite a bit. At the sight, Mom let out a loud sigh and looked up at me in horror.

"I'm sorry but you're going to have to go through this now!" Immediately after, I let my boxers just snap shut and felt Mom squeeze between my lower abdomen and my cock.

I heard mom trying to tell me something else but I left it at that and carefully pulled my shorts over my bulging boxers.
I felt mom's little hands and arms trying to adjust my bulging member. Not a good idea! All at once, my entire glans was exposed and pressing into Mom's face!!!
At first I wanted to intervene, but the feeling was just too good, so I left it at that and left the toilets with one hell of a boner. I had disposed of the camera bag in the trash can on the way out, otherwise they might have wondered about the empty bag during the inspection.

Every step, no matter how small, felt like I was slowly jerking off!!! Mom's thick udders pushed up and down my shaft. I could feel fluid running from my glans and spreading over mom's little face. The thought of how Mom must be doing right now in my boxers was just indescribable!

I was almost tempted to jerk off with the support of my hand from the outside, but there I was already in the short queue to the person check. Through my wide-cut pants was what was going on down there with me from the outside not to recognize.

Then the big surprise, the body scanners were not even in operation!
When I was let through without a major check, I had to just grin dirty about what mom just had to go through completely unnecessarily!

Actually, I could have now quickly buy a new bag for mom's further, secret promotion. But with the feeling which gave me the small Mini in my step, this was no longer a choice!

The boarding for our flight had already begun. So I went directly into the plane. Fortunately, I had a row of seats completely to myself. Not only was mom's seat free but no one had booked the 3rd seat next to us.
When I sat down carefully I felt how Mom again unsuccessfully tried to get some space in the genital sauna. Almost unconsciously, I pressed my finger against my cock from the outside and let it slide from left to right from time to time. To feel mom's little face against my slippery glans was just delightful! That's when I made a decision....

When we were in the air and finally the seat belt sign went out, I got up immediately and went to the narrow airplane toilet. I quickly pushed down my pants and pulled the waistband of my boxers forward.

"Pfft-th-thh, oh my God, finally! Get me out of here now!!!", Mom wiped her face trying to rid herself of the glans slime.

I grabbed the little naked bosom wonder and pulled her out. Mom was staring at me, all done and dusted.

"I have to put you right back in there, the flight is still over two hours!"

"W-WHAATH?!? B-but, I can't take it!!!" mom looked at me in horror, "I-I'm almost being squeezed to death by this..this MONSTER!!!"

I couldn't help but grin a little, and also felt kind of proud at the description "monster".

"T-that's not funny!!!" mom thundered at me, upset.

"Well, about that, I have an idea to give you more space..."

Mom looked at me with a question mark on her face. I unceremoniously pushed my boxers down a bit and freed my "monster". The next moment, I started jerking him off vigorously.

"W-what are you doing?!?", mom was shocked. Her eyes kept wandering from my face down to the wild goings-on at her makeshift shelter.

"T-that i-iiis the only way to get him smaller!", I stuttered in my rubbing frenzy.

"B-but..., o-okay whatever...," Mom finally gave up, since she probably couldn't think of anything better to do either, "T-then hurry up, it's totally gross!"

"I-I know something to speed things up!", and so my hand opened a little and made no secret of sucking up Mom's naked body whit my eyes.

"A-are you serious?!?", Mom looked at me ashamedly while I intensified my efforts.

I left it uncommented and started massaging her thick udders with my thumb.

"L-leave me alone!" she tried to push my thumb aside with her small hands.

"But it h-helps m-me!"

I guided Mom closer to my face and pressed my little finger between her clenched legs.

"N-N-NOT!!!"

Mom's little bulging mini-slit was perfectly visible despite her pubic hair. She was so close to my face that I could even smell my cock scent on her.

"I-I'M ALMOST READY!!!"

I don't know what had gotten into me but just before I felt myself cumming, I led mom down to my cum pole firing my full load all over her body!

"AHHH, PFFT-PFT, w-what are you doing!!!" mom screeched at me between my outpourings.

I WAS DONE!

Mom was completely soaked! I had aimed well.

"S-sorry i-it just came over me...", but again, I couldn't help but grin widely as I watched Mom wipe thick, viscous cum off her face and her entire, small body in stages.

"Uuuaaarrrggg, THAT IS SO GROSS!!!"

I took mom to the small sink and rinsed her off with water. Then I picked up some toilet paper, half-heartedly dried her off, and just half-heartedly wiped my dick clean. It actually began to contract.

"There, you see, it worked!", I brought out almost proudly at my idea.

Mom didn't say a word. I didn't want to linger on the toilet any longer anyway. So I pulled my boxers back up. Only when I wanted to plant Mom again between my lower belly and the slagging "monster" did her mouth move again.

"It's not really clean yet, a-and it stink now, too!"

"That's just what you mean." I put Mom down and let the waistband of my boxers snap back. I knew she was right, but not only did I not care, somehow I took pleasure in knowing that Mom would now have to endure over two hours in the steaming cock sauna.

I walked out of the restroom and headed back to my seat. As soon as I sat down and felt the friction on mom's little body, my cock filled with blood again! Apparently, my little Mini wanted to make me aware of this and kicked violently with her feet around. But to her chagrin, this balls massage had the opposite effect!

"Oh what the heck, then I just enjoy it!", I thought only and played around again from the outside with my finger at mom's ever thicker "companion". Not even a minute later my dick had reached his full size again! Also my glans was as before, again completely exposed and pressed sticking to mom's little face, just wonderful!!!

As a result, I decided to keep this style for Mom's transports at home as well.
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Body scanner (M/f, incest)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:23 am

After landing at the airport, I went through passport control without any problems and then waited patiently at the baggage carousel for my suitcase. Since I now officially had Italian soil under my feet, I could have actually taken Mom immediately out of my boxers. But I liked having the mini woman where she was.

After a few minutes, my suitcase was on the conveyor belt. I grabbed my luggage and pulled out Mom's passport. As we had learned on the internet the day before, there was a registration center for minis right here at the airport. So I strolled there beaming with joy, knowing full well that in a few minutes Mom would officially become my property.

When I saw the sign of the registration office I went a little aside to a big flower pot at one of the corners. I guided my hand into my boxers, grabbed the soaking wet little girl and pulled her out.
Mom looked like she was close to fainting. I had never seen her so sweaty and emaciated.
Without further ado, I held her over the large flowerpot and doused her small, naked body with some water from my water bottle.

Mom seemed to come back to her senses a bit more. Then I held the big bottle opening right up to her mouth and let some water run out. It was funny to watch the mini-woman trying to drink the small gush of water and yet most of it kept flooding her whole face. I packed the bottle away again and walked with mom to the Mini registration desk.

"Good evening, what can I do for you?" a man in his mid-thirties greeted me in a friendly manner.

"Good evening, I would like to register this Mini here in my name." Naked and sweaty as she was, I simply placed Mom on the high counter.

Mom seemed disoriented for a brief moment, but when she saw the strange man, instantly crouched down and covered her nakedness.

"Ahh, I see the little thing is still a pretty fresh mini," the man commented on Mom's timid demeanor.

"Yeah, the shrinkage was just delivered fresh yesterday," I replied with a joke at Mom's expense.
"If it helps, I have the little one's passport here too. And here you have mine right here for the dates, too."

"Oh yeah, thanks! That'll get the registration done in no time."

The man diligently typed up all the required data, printed me a registration form in 2 copies, and had me sign one for his records.

"So that's all there is to it. Have fun with your new mini."

I collected Mom again. "Thanks, I will have fun for sure!"
Leaving the counter, I let my thumb wander over the thick udders of "my Mini".

Mom looked at me with some indignation.

"Let's face it, the act in the airplane toilet was just too good!"

Mom's eyes widened. "Y-yes but..." the 39-year-old Mini stammered out.

"No buts, my Mini! Oh what am I talking about, the entire flight back was just glorious!"
With those words, I stopped short and just stuffed Mom back into my boxers!!!

The little one actually gave me a bit of a fight this time, but it only spurred me on even more and was lost to mom in a matter of seconds anyway.

Arriving at the car, I put the suitcase in the back and got behind the wheel. From our parking spot, there was no one else in sight in the parking garage. In one go, I pulled my shorts onto my thighs along with my boxers.

Mom I immediately had in one hand along with my boner.

"NO! DON'T! DON'T DO THA-MMMPPFFT...", I pressed Mom's face into my bulging glans and started jerking off with the wriggling mini-woman.

It didn't take too long, unfortunately (for me), and Mom got another hefty load of my love juice.

"Ohhh-ooohh G-goosh!" she just moaned, still completely befuddled from the violent wank.

"Mmh, let's see if we can help you get a little more stamina with a hamster wheel," I grinned.

This time I left everything as it was and just pulled both pants back up over my creamed mini. With Mom in her sperm prison, I drove home beaming with joy.

It was time to make the old cage in the basement afloat again!
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by slepytyme » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:00 pm

Love it thank you so much!!!

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:39 pm

Great Story....I'm a big fan of a Sexy MILF falling into the hands of her children...boy or girl.
They tend to be naughty in all the good ways.

polkqwerty
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by polkqwerty » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:57 pm

Loved it! I tend to go for the even darker stuff, but the objectification and mamhandling were great!

klyk

Post by klyk » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:20 pm

Wonderful story.

/Klyk

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:55 pm

Despite not having clothes shrinking along, I just loved this story, by the intense situations... Thank you so much for such an inspiring story...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

dreamtiny
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by dreamtiny » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:41 pm

Great story!

I wonder where she will be sleeping when he gets home:)