Subservience Vol 2: American Mean Girls (Free PDF Download on Gumroad)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
MollySmalls
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Subservience Vol 2: American Mean Girls (Free PDF Download on Gumroad)

Post by MollySmalls » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:27 pm

Warning: This story contains shrunken woman defecating. BDSM elements and graphic crush. Please do not read, if this is not for you. You have been warned. For those of you who enjoy this kinky element of the fetish. I do hope you enjoy.

(Scroll to bottom for Subservience Vol 2: American Mean Girls)

Subservience Vol 1: An American Shrinking Woman Story

Chapter One: Teachings

In the year 2042, the earth would quickly surpass the threshold of being able to sustain support of human life. In an effort to preserve what remained and retain natural resources, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security began a program which would shrink down the mega-consumers of society to lessen their environmental impact. Based on biometric data collected from nanomachines, this specific group ranged from obese people all the way to the elite mega-wealthy, all who were guilty of overconsumption. The need to shrink down these over-consumers became so great that in 2043 Congress passed the "Automatic Reduction Act", which automatically shrank people if their biometric data alerted overconsumption of 40% greater than 5 consecutive days. CDC guidelines suggested shrinking these over-consumers to approximately 3 inches to 5 inches in order to maintain safety in handling, but the nanomachines would sometimes malfunction and shrinking size became random. The occurrence of shrinking became so numerous that the monitoring facilities of tiny humans began giving away shrunken people to the public, to take home and take care of as pets. Many Americans loved the idea of having tiny humans as pets, it gave them a sense of superiority and it quickly became trendy to adopt one. The tiny humans weren't viewed in high regards to society however, as it took them long to complete even the smallest of jobs. Many owners began to realize this, and treated them more so as a source of amusement or entertainment. For others, the power rush of having a tiny human as a pet became eroticized, which developed numerous sets of kinky sub-fetishes in the process.

"Hey Kristen, check it out!" Sylvia playfully said as she held up her teeny pet, palm out in front of Kristen's face. Kristen, completely caught off guard, squeamishly looked down at Sylvia's open palm to find a tiny, naked plus-sized woman bent over and on all fours. She then noticed how the tiny woman was wearing nothing but a black leather bondage-type mask with decorative cat ears, a neck collar that had her chained to Sylvia's middle finger and see-through high heels with black ankle cuffs that were unbonded. The entire situation made Kristen feel uneasy. She briefly imagined of what the overweight brunette-haired woman's life was like before her shrinking, and wondered of her status and occupation. Kristen noticed how easily arched her tiny soles were and speculated how she might've been at a job where she had to wear heels all day, like an administrative assistant or a secretary. With her curvaceous plus size build, the tiny shrunken woman would have easily been close to 5'9" and pushing around 280 pounds before becoming a 3 inch tall slaved-pet for Sylvia.

"Go on..." Sylvia sternly said to her tiny slaved-pet as she gave a demanding tug to her neck collar. Just then, Kristen covered her mouth with both hands in disgust and took a step back in shock, as she noticed excrement begin to protrude from the tiny woman's backside. Although grossed out, she couldn't help but continue to watch as the shrunken woman pushed out teensy pellets of poop on to Sylvia's palm. It was Kristen's first time seeing the process up close like that, and she began feeling a strong sense of repulsion build up inside of her as chunks of poop steadily dropped out of the tiny woman's gaping asshole and pile up on the surface of Sylvia's palm. Sylvia on the other hand was obviously aroused at the site, and charmed at how obedient her shrunken pet had become to her commands. She began playing with and squeezing one of her tits as she intensively observed the overweight tiny, pushing and struggling to get the last bit of shit out. Sylvia found it incredibly amusing at how easily squeamish Kristen became by her scat fetish.

Kristen Marie and Sylvia Rose have been best friends since middle school. They first bonded over their love for the band Evanescence, which was quite rare across middle schools in the 2030's. Sylvia always reminded Kristen of a better looking version of Amy Lee, with her pale white skin, dark brown hair and an edgy/kinky personality to match. Meanwhile Kristen was more of the quiet and reserved girl next door type. Sylvia always thought Kristen looked like a more curvaceous version of Jessica Alba with her soft caramel tanned skin and smooth silky brown hair. After leaving college, they both reunited and decided to become roommates. Now with both of them in their early 20's, the world was at their fingertips, filled with unlimited opportunities in this post-shrunken society.

"Come on Sylll, was that really called for?!" Kristen said uncomfortably in a defeated manner.

"Hehe, hey lighten up Kris, it's not like I had her hoovering over my mouth while she was shitting." Sylvia playfully said as she stuck her tongue out at Kristen.

"....I bet you'd like that." Kristen said with some sass while reminiscing on how kinky Sylvia could be.

To have some fun, Sylvia took her free index finger and rest it directly atop her shrunken pet's ass. She brought her thumb up and carefully pinched a piece of her pet's ass cheek, making sure not to get any shit on her fingers. Sylvia then pulled back her hand slightly which caused the tiny woman's ass cheeks to spread, giving Sylvia a complete view of her teensy shit covered asshole. She leaned in closer to examine and was immediately hit with a variety of pungent scents. Strangely aroused by the aromas of raw womanly ass scents and excrement, she continued to examine exactly where the dark brown shit stains were smeared on the inside of her ass cheeks, and how badly it needed to be wiped. Sylvia then looked up and gave Kristen a devilish grin before repositioning her index finger over her tiny pet's ass. She methodically began to slide her index finger down the middle of her shrunken pet slave's ass. Sylvia could feel the warmth of the tiny's unwashed, dirty asshole as she deliberately added pressure in an attempt to remove all the smeared shit from the inside of her ass cheeks and on to her finger's surface. With her index finger still pointed outwards, Sylvia brought the finger up for closer inspection.

"Hey Kristen!" Sylvia mischievously said with a naughty expression on her face.

"DON'T YOUUU FUCKINNN DAREEEE!!!" Kristen shouted anxiously at her best friend.

Without warning, Sylvia bolted towards Kristen with every intent to smear the tiny bit of excrement on to her pretty face. Kristen was never the athletic type, although she enjoyed yoga, she was never the most coordinated person either. She clumsily tripped and fell straight on to her back in her attempt to escape from her predator Sylvia. Meanwhile all Sylvia could do was chuckle at the sight.

"FE FI FO FUM!" Sylvia playfully said as she walked over and stood tall above her best friend. "Oh come on Kris, don't be such a prude! I'm just having a little fun with my pet!"

"Yeah I know, it's just not my thing. I don't understand your fascination with little people....and I don't want to know, OK!" Kristen whimpered out as she laid balled up under Sylvia.

"You...you don't really mean that do you Kris?!" Sylvia concernedly asked. "If you'd just loosen up for once and let me explain....I.."

"NO, I don't want to know Sylvia. Now please leave me alone!" Kristen defensively replied.

Sylvia could see that her best friend was overwhelmed and distraught by her kinky horseplay, so she took a few steps back which allowed Kristen to sit up straight on the floor. Sylvia recognized that look of melancholy on Kristen's face and wanted to cheer her up. Luckily she knew just the thing to get that would lift her spirits. She quickly made her way to the kitchen, casually turning over her occupied hand in the kitchen sink, recklessly discarding her dirty shrunken pet along with all of her fecal matter on top of dirty plates in the process. "I'll clean you up later." Sylvia said as she poorly wiped her hands off on the way to the fridge to grab Kristen's favorite snack. She then returned to the living room and approached Kristen in a very calm manner.

"Here hun." Sylvia said as she politely handed Kristen her post workout shake. "Hopefully this will make you feel better! Truce, ok."

Kristen hesitantly looked up, but immediately felt her spirts lifted after seeing Sylvia's offer. "Mmmmmm thanks Syll!" Kristen replied as she delightfully accepted the shaker bottle from Sylvia and began to drink it. "Ha you know, I haven't even worked out today, that makes this 3 days in a row, but this shake is so good, I love it!"

Without thinking much of it, Kristen continued to finish up her shake. Little did she know that Sylvia had been adding weight gaining protein powder to her mix which added an additional 2,000 calories to her drink. The powder was flavorless, so Kristen didn't realize that she'd been drinking it for the last 5 days. Sylvia was also really curious how the biometric shrinking process looked in person. She figured there was no better person to witness the shrinking on than her prissy, uptight best friend. She waited to see if Kristen noticed how much height she already lost as she was finishing up her shake.

"Mmm...that was good." Kristen said as she put down the now giant shaker bottle using both of her hands. She felt a sudden onset of vertigo encompass her as she realized her surroundings were gradually getting bigger.

"OOOHHHMYGAWDDDD I'M SHRINKING!!!!" Kristen yelled in a panicked frenzy as she got up and tried to run away from the process. From above, Sylvia was incredibly amused as she observed Kristen continuing to shrink while attempting to run. Sylvia noticed how each of Kristen's strides became shorter and shorter, and began to cover less distance.

"You know Kristen, since you're SOOO reluctant to hear about my infatuation towards tiny shrunken people, I was hoping that I could show you first hand instead hehe." Sylvia said to the now 1 foot tall woman as she continued to dwindle down in size. In a state of desperation, Kristen blushingly turned around to her friend and tried to stop the shrinking process by grabbing onto one of her massive legs. She was already too small however and was only able to grab a hold of Sylvia's pink crew sock. Sylvia watched in absolute fascination as Kristen rapidly diminished down the side of her leg to her ankle, pulling her sock down in the process.

"NOOoooo, nooo, nooooooo this can't be happening!!! Oh my god Sylllll....you...YOU did this to me!!! I, I'm...feeling so lightheaded...I think I'm going to faint!" Kristen anxiously squeaked up at the colossal Sylvia staring down at her, right before passing to a complete darkness.

Chapter Two: Transformation

A jolt of energy suddenly woke Kristen from deep unconsciousness. The last thing she could remember was Sylvia staring down at her wearing wicked grin as she appeared to be shrinking right in front of her. "Woah, what a nightmare!" Kristen thought to herself as she felt her head aching and spinning. Her hands slowly began to feel around her dark, cold surroundings in an attempt to try and make out where she was. With some sensations of feeling coming back to her, she began to feel some type of solid constriction around her entire head. Her curious hands rushed to feel what was constricting her face. Her heart sank deep into her stomach when she realized, she was wearing one of Sylvia's stupid BDSM gimp masks. She promptly rose to her feet with all intentions to escape, but quickly noticed that she had been placed in high heels as well. Despite of how uncomfortable the high heels felt wearing, she got up and irrationally started to run aimlessly, regardless of the darkness displayed by the gimp mask. Before she could make a few good strides, a thunderous shockwave of energy permeated her entire body, that sent her to the ground.

"...And where do you think you're going?!" A gargantuan voice echoed down

Just then, a bewildered Kristen felt a breeze of wind come from above as a magnificent power clinched her on both sides of her arms, which almost felt like someone hugging her. She could feel giant imprints being made onto the side of her arms as the powerful grasp continued to constrict her movements. From above, Sylvia was in the process of removing the gimp mask from her shrunken friend, she effortlessly controlled the 2 inch tall body of Kristen with a pinch from her index and thumb, and removed the mask with ease. It was Sylvia's first time seeing someone shrunk under 3 inches, she began feeling new sensations of arousal in seeing how tiny her friend Kristen had become. "Awww ♡♡ look at how cute ♡♡!!" Sylvia thought to herself.

Kristen's eyes slowly adjusted out of the blur to her new surrounding which seamlessly mixed in with the warm lighting of the room. She immediately felt dizzy at the new sensations and leaned on the wall in front of her for support. From a distance she could hear Sylvia chuckling with her unmistakable, distinguishable laugh.

While still not fully comprehending her new surroundings, Kristen lashed out bitterly upwards in the direction of Sylvia's laugh, "This isn't funny at all SYLL, you hear me?! Come down here at ONCE and apologize to me this instance for these stupid games you’re playing with me!"

Just then Kristen felt the wall she was leaning up against shift back, the monumental movement caused her to lose her support and quickly drop to her knees. With sheer confusion she looked up to see what happened. With her vision returning to normal perceptive levels, Kristen slowly came to the realization that she wasn't leaning on a wall at all. She gasped in utter shock when she saw that she had been leaning on Sylvia's astonishingly massive black-polished toenail the entire time.

"MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?" Kristen squeaked out in disbelief, angrily upwards at her gigantically sized friend. "I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING SHRUNK ME!!! LOOK AT HOW FUCKING SMALL I AM....OMFG I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET BIG AGAIN!!"

"Well technically you shrank yourself by overconsuming all of those weight gaining shakes, you little pig hehe!" Sylvia patronizingly said down to her shrunken friend as she pompously inspected her own fingernails.

While examining down at her newly shrunken and completely naked body, Kristen felt something tight around her neck. She drew her hands around it only to find out that she was wearing one of Sylvia's leather BDSM neck collars. Feeling nauseated at the fact, she followed the chain that swung from her neck collar all the way up to Sylvia's astonishingly enormous second toe, and realized that she was chain tied to her friend's toe ring. Kristen leaned in closer to observe the reflection gleaming off Sylvia's glossy painted toenails and saw that she looked like one of Sylvia’s shrunken pets, especially while wearing that stupid BDSM neck collar. Out of sheer frustration, the tiny woman furiously rose to her feet from off the ground and began feverishly tugging at the chain that bound her to Sylvia's ginormous second toe. From above, Sylvia was delighted at adorable sight, she could barely feel anything as her shrunken best friend tugged with all of her might on the chain. She playfully curled in her toes, causing the chain to retract inwards and effortlessly drop the teensy woman to her knees.

"♡ Awwwww ♡ you're so adorable at that size Kristen ♡ !! You're barely as tall as with my toes hehe!" Sylvia ecstatically expressed as she was completely captivated at the site of her tiny shrunken friend. "Now do you see why I'm infatuated with tiny people, I mean just look at how cute you are as my tiny little toe slave, and the fact that I can do whatever I want to you! Gawd, it makes me feel so warm inside."

Feeling enraged at what her friend had done to her, Kristen pushed herself up off the ground and recklessly pounced onto Sylvia's second toe.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Kristen furiously yelled out a she began biting at any available spot of skin that her mouth could get a grasp of. Although miniscule, Sylvia could feel the irritation of Kristen's sporadic biting.

"Owww, ouuuuch...damnit Kristen, what are you DOING!?....Ok, that's IT!" Sylvia bent down and firmly pinched Kristen's tiny neck in place as she secured the bondage mask back on her tiny friend to stop her from biting. Shortly after, Sylvia slightly raised her foot off the ground, causing Kristen's tiny body to become suspended in air, helplessly swinging by her neck collar. The giantess marveled at how insignificant Kristen's weight felt as she hung from her toe. "Like I said before, I can do whatever I want to you now and there's nothing you can do about it, do I make myself clear?" Sylvia said as she watched Kristen's teensy legs desperately search for any type of grounding. In retaliation, Sylvia then unchained the tiny shrunken woman from her toe ring, and shamelessly watched her fall from mid air. The landing impact was so great for Kristen that one of her high heels came off upon hitting the ground. Desperate to escape, the tiny woman achingly got up and struggled in her efforts to make a run for her freedom once unchained.

"Hey get back here, I'm not done with you yet!" The giantess said as she lowered her hand and captured the teensy woman from escaping. Sylvia instantly became mesmerized at how small her friend looked laying in the middle of her palm. Her heart began to flutter as it was her first time holding a woman who was only 2 inches tall. She admired how cute and helpless Kristen looked in her attempts to backpedal away while only wearing one heel. Sylvia quickly noticed how incredibly responsive Kristen's tits were to movement of any kind. She was impressed at how well they retained their voluptuousness, even at her insignificant size. Sylvia naughtily gave her hand a harmless rattle, causing Kristen's busty tits to swing back and forth, occasionally bouncing off each other in the process. "♡ Ummfff that's so hot ♡" Sylvia thought to herself as she sensually bit her bottom lip.

Fascinated at how incredibly tiny her features were, Sylvia leaned in for a closer look. She reached down and gently took hold of Kristen's bare ankle and held it in place. "Woah such tiny little feet." Sylvia thought to herself as she examined the wrinkles on Kristen's sole. She then carefully rotated and pinned her tiny leg down to its side, exposing Kristen's heavenly little muff. Sylvia immediately noticed how prim and proper her pubic hair was upkept. She began to blush as her eyes wandered down and inspected the intricate details of her friend's cute little cunt. "Omg....Kristen ♡ Your pussy is so pretty ♡" Sylvia gushed out. Kristen's meaty labia was the first thing Sylvia took notice of. It was quite symmetrical and well put together as it invitingly ran down the middle of her pussy, leading to her anus.

Curious of her friend's state of hygiene, Sylvia brought Kristen's exposed pussy right to the underside of her nose. She then took a deep breath in, absorbing all of Kristen's dainty womanly scents in the process. Sylvia was pleasantly met with a warmly feminine, tangy sweet smell as she took another deep breath in. "Mmmphh...your pussy smells so cozy and inviting Kristen ♡ " Sylvia said as she was taken aback by Kristen's scent. Keeping an eye on the irritated tiny woman as she readjust herself, Sylvia got a small peak of ink on Kristen's bum. "Hey since when did start getting tattoos!?" Sylvia said as she curiously flipped Kristen's tiny body over. Although the tattoo appeared almost hidden to Sylvia's perception even after squinting, she took notice of a tiny red outline of a heart on the side of Kristen's left butt cheek. Sylvia then coiled her index finger up and gave Kristen's cute little ass a flick. "You little slut hehe." Sylvia flirtatiously said as Kristen defensively pinched both of her cheeks together. “Aww don’t be so nervous hun.” Sylvia whispered calmly down to her startled friend. She tightened her grasp around the tiny woman, firmly holding her in place, face down with her backside openly exposed. “Now let me see that pretty little asshole of yours ♡“

The bondage mask made it quite difficult for Kristen to breathe. She found herself hyperventilating under it as she became enslaved facedown into Sylvia's callous grip. Her thoughts were racing as she knew how perverted and kinky her best friend could be. A nervous sweat began to build up between her mushed up tits and Sylvia's giant palm. Without any warning, Kristen felt something very cold forcefully slide in between her butt cheeks. The shrunken woman began to embarrassingly squirm in the giantess's merciless grasp, as she felt her completely exposed backside continued to be toyed with. Feeling an immense amount of discomfort, Kristen yelled out a series of shrieks that were immediately muffled by the bondage mask. Her eyes began to water as she felt a spherical object being forcefully shoved into her anal cavity. After the object was fully inserted, she felt herself being lowered to the ground by the giant woman.

"Oooooh ♡ aren't you the most precious thing I've ever seen♡!" Giantess Sylvia gushed at the site as she towered over the shrunken woman. She was completely infatuated at how cute Kristen now looked.

Feeling overwhelmed and uneasy after being placed back at ground level, Kristen anxiously rose to her feet and immediately checked around her backside to see what in the hell Sylvia had just done. She was both appalled and repulsed when she felt some sort of fuzzy cosplay tail sticking out of her asshole. It was the first time she ever had ever anything stuck into her backside, and the soreness started to become increasingly apparent.

"So how do you like it Kristen? It's one of my own creations, a faux-tailed butt plug hehe! My gawwwd you should see yourself, you look SO cute right now as my little pet mouse girl♡!" Sylvia said as she salivated at the sight of her new pet. "Plus the pressure of a butt plug really helps your first excretion push out much easier hehe!"

Kristen's tiny heart dropped at Sylvia's echoing, foretelling words. She couldn't stomach the thought of being forced to shit in front a giant Sylvia, let alone where on her body she will be forced to so. Despite being in an exhaustive discomfort under her bondage mask, Kristen blindly started to make a run for an escape. However, despite her best efforts, she immediately fell over due to the clumsy combination of running off balance in one heel with a gimp mask on. With every ounce of energy she had left, she nervously rose to her feet, determined to escape.

"Awww you poor little thing, you're so helpless!" the giantess remarked down as she watched her tiny slaved pet limping away aimlessly.

Seeing Kristen so helpless like that, sparked a deep-seated desire inside of her, to end her suffering. Sylvia tried to internally rationalize the dualistic feelings of pleasure and guilt, attempting to tell herself it's wrong to do so, but she could not escape her biological impulses of thinking she'd be helping her friend out. She calmly walked to the corner of the room, where she kept her shoes. She leaned over and picked up the first pair of heels that she came across, a pair of red pointed-toe heels with not much of a lift. Feeling unimpressed by them, her attention quickly shifted to a pair of black, oversized platform high heels with decorative spikes across the ankle straps. The platform on the heels were approximately 6 inches tall and were Sylvia's tallest pair. Sylvia figured that she would be more effective in crushing while wearing them, given the height and weight of the high heels. They were even open toe, which made them easier to put on. The giantess felt a rush of power as she stepped into them, making her taller in the process.

Now thoroughly scared for her life and breathing heavily, with no grasp on where she was in relation to the gigantic room, Kristen began to sweat heavily under her bondage mask. She leaned over every few seconds, hunching on to her knees to briefly catch her breath before briskly trying to make an escape again. Before she could make it too far however, Kristen began to feel thunderous jolts of energy under her, which caused the entire floor to vibrate. The monumental quakes were followed by alarming thuds of what appeared to be the sound of enormously-sized high heels striking the floor. The powerful, momentous clanking sounds of the giantess's heels hitting the floor immediately sent chills up Kristen's spine. She felt her will to escape helplessly evaporate into nothing as the unavoidable, inescapable clanking sounds continued to intently approach her. The bondage mask not only darkened her vision but deafened her hearing as well, which made her believe that the giantess may be closer than she appeared to be. Kristen fearfully froze in place, unable to move as she felt the monstrous clanks stop directly behind her.

"Hmmmfffpphh....HMMRRMMPHHH!!!" Kristen attempted to yell up to Sylvia as she frantically waved her arms for help, but her sounds were helplessly muffled by her gimp mask. Deep down inside, Kristen had a intense gut feeling that something was undoubtedly very wrong. She no longer heard any sounds from the giantess hoovering over her as the hair-raising footsteps ceased, but Kristen instinctively knew the giantess was watching her every move. Kristen's tiny legs began to tremble nervously as urine ran down the side of them. The tiny shrunken woman embarrassingly covered up her stubbly pussy in an attempt to make the urination stop, but her efforts were futile as she nervously continued to pee in front of the towering giantess. She dropped down to her knees, crossed her hands and aimlessly prayed upwards for any type of mercy from her giant mistress. Giantess Sylvia felt herself gush at the sight of her tiny slaved-friend begging for mercy, the power she held in this moment almost caused her to orgasm. However she remained focused and calm in the process. While still on her knees and begging, Kristen began to notice harmless webs of dirt and dust brush her skin as it fell from the sky and made its way to the ground. She tried to rationalize what was going on, and the only outcome she could think of was that the dust and debris falling on to her came from being underneath Sylvia's massive high heel. Before she had time to react, an unimaginable force of pressure from above made full contact with her body. From above, Sylvia only wanted to make subtle contact with the tiny at first, so she could slowly savor the intricacies of the crush. She hoovered her high heel over the tiny woman and gradually let it down until she felt that contact was made. The giantess could barely feel anything however and erotically began to apply more pressure to Kristen's tiny body. Underneath her merciless sole, Kristen could feel every piece of grit and dirt that was engrained on the textured bottom of Sylvia's high heel, as they deeply dug into her delicate skin. The compression became so immense for Kristen that she could feel her bones begin to crack and shatter. Unaware of where it was coming from, she began to feel her own blood pool around her entirely as her lungs began to collapse. The bondage mask she wore kept her head from exploding from the immense crushing tension until last. With one final rush of power, Sylvia shifted all of her body weight onto the heel that Kristen was compressed under. The giantess subtly felt tiny woman's head explode in the process, which felt similar to stepping on a ripe grape. Sylvia rocked the pressure back and forth one last time before gently lifting up her platform heel to see the fleshy outcome. From up high, it appeared that the giantess had stepped on a piece of gum as the separation of organs and tissue stuck onto the bottom of her high heel in such a manner. The giantess dropped down closer to sight, and observed a tiny smear of warm and steaming human organs and raw flesh in the insignificant pool of blood that was now on the floor. The pressure was so great that it caused the majority of Kristen's skeletal remains to stick to the bottom of the giantess's textured heel. Overwhelmed with fascination, Sylvia looked closer at the bottom of her heel and could only distinguish the bloody gimp mask in the warm, gooey fleshy remains that stuck to the bottom of her shoe. She calmly reached over to grab a disinfectant wipe from the canister, and wiped off the remains with her bare hands. Before throwing away Kristen's tiny remains, she thought about which one of her shrunken pets was going clean up this bloody mess on the floor.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.
Last edited by MollySmalls on Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Subservience: An American Shrinking Woman Story (F/F)

Post by Zenra_Yade » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:01 am

Vicious, cruel, delectable, I love it.

I can't wait to read more of your pieces in the future.

MollySmalls
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by MollySmalls » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:49 am

Zenra_Yade wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:01 am
Vicious, cruel, delectable, I love it.

I can't wait to read more of your pieces in the future.
Thank you for the kind words, despite some of the bizarre content, and seeing the story for what it is!

I'm currently working on a follow up, it's been very fun to write so far. Can't wait to share it!

MollySmalls
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by MollySmalls » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:46 pm

Over 100 hours have been put into writing this story. It has been a pleasure writing out the initial concept and watching it all come together. There were times where I felt my inner "Knuckles" coming through when writing haha, where ever you are, this one is for you ♡

There are 30 pages of reading material. The story follows up on Sylvia as she befriends a 22-year old woman named Katya in post "Automatic Reduction" America set in the year 2043. They soon realize that they share similar interest (and activities) in collecting shrunken human as pets, particularly shrunken women. Aroused and curious after hearing Katya talk about the way she handle's her tiny woman collection, one day out of the blue, Sylvia invites Katya over to her place to have some fun!

Although it takes place in the same universe/timeframe as Subservience Vol 1, NO extreme elements or violence/crush occur in Volume 2. Just hearty unadulterated SW content and storytelling!

Special thanks to Ktantan, BingSpaced, Reddrop7, Cariwebo for allowing me to use your stunning SW collages throughout the book and really help bring this story to life! I know the SW genre is a bit smaller and less popular, which is why I wrote this one for the community.

Last but not least, thank you for your support with this project, it definitely means a lot and will further help me continue to write for you in the future! I really do hope you enjoy the erotic SW adventures of Sylvia and Katya in this book! It is available FREE on Gumroad.

Gumroad Link: https://mollysmalls.gumroad.com/l/fjfnwy (Tips welcome!)