Quite The Perfect Presents

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Zenra_Yade » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:02 am

I always wanted a mini. My friends all owned at least one, but my parents didn’t want me to own one until I turned eighteen. The week before I turned eighteen, I told my parents I wanted to purchase a mini with my savings. They looked at each other before they told me I should hold onto that money until after my birthday. On the morning of my birthday, I understood. My parents drove me to the nearby minimization facility and said they arranged a mini for me.

As the time neared in the empty waiting room, my elation built. Earlier that day, my parents bought me all the accessories for my new mini I requested. The items that excited me most included a motorized hamster wheel and a leashed body harness. I thought about how my mini would react with my new toys as I sat in the Facility’s waiting room. “Hank Carver?” I raced over to the attendant when she called my name. “They’re ready for you. All we need is your signature, and you can take them home. Follow me.” Confusion clouded my mind as I followed her up the hallway to a small room. My Aunt Doris sat in the lone chair beside the desk, upon which sat a pair of registration forms. “Sign here and here.” I caught the pen Aunt Doris tossed me before I signed my name twice. “Okay, they’re all yours. Goodbye.”

Once the attendant left, my Aunt tut-tutted. “You should really read through documents before you sign them, Hank.” Aunt Doris smiled. “Lord knows, you wouldn’t want to sign your life away by accident.“ While my Aunt spoke, she pushed a small box that almost looked like a cardboard dog carrier toward me. “Tell me, Hank. What do you think about your new presents?” My hands trembled as I unfolded the lid and peered in at my four-inch tall parents. “Do you like them?” Lost for words, I nodded. “I thought you might. Can you believe they asked me to fill out all the paperwork after I offered to shrink for you? Doesn’t that sound negligent to you?”

My minimized former dad yelled up at me from their card-walled prison. “Get us out of here, Hank! Call the attendant! There’s been some horrible mistake!”

I smiled. “What mistake? All I see are my two new minis, which I must say, look like quite the perfect presents. Thanks, Aunt Doris!” Their screams went unheard as I folded the top closed and hugged my Aunt. “Would you like to come over to celebrate my birthday? I’ll let you play with my new toys.” Aunt Doris smiled too.

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Quite The Perfect Presents

Post by Sumguy14 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:24 pm

wicked and marvelous
Neat!

frollo
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by frollo » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:37 pm

What a fun aunt, so considerate and indulging ! ^^
Great little story here. Hope there are more chapters soon. :)

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by I am Nobody » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:57 am

Nice, please continue.