Family Vacation (old story) (Abuse, Minors!, Incest)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Family Vacation (old story) (Abuse, Minors!, Incest)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:52 pm

One of my very first published stories only for the old VSW board, where I felt "free" to publish something like this. For normal SW members this kind of stories will be very disturbing.
In addition, back then my literary style was a bit clumsy and the story stops in the middle of the narrative, because I did not continue writing at that time. So don't be too disappointed at the „end“.

Warning! This is a purely fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It includes nudity, physical abuse, forced sexual acts and incest. Minors take part in all these actions!!!

Family Vacation
by Shrinkmaster

Me, Ben Miller (43)
my wife Anne (42)
our son Marc (14)
our daughter Jenny (15)
our daughter Laura (just 12)

The beginning:

We had all agreed on an "adventure" holiday and therefore all of us wanted to experience the world as minis. At Mini-Corp we had already chosen a "care"-home with a nice couple in advance.
After we let ourselves shrink a few weeks later with bag and baggage and were ready for assignment, we got the message that the couple we had chosen unfortunately had a serious accident on the way to Mini-Corp and therefore had to cancel!

Since we had already shrunk, we were currently owned by Mini-Corp, which then followed its normal statutes and assigned us a new nursing home.
For quite some time we sat waiting for our suitcases in the allocation room until the door finally opened. Jim and Judy Holder came in. Both were 39 years old.

There was no sign of friendliness. Instead, the gigantic Jim immediately delayed us with a signed contract.

"So you are the little Millers?"

We all had to look up steeply to look into his face and nodded a little hesitantly but almost together at his question.

"Good! So I will be your owners for the next 10 days," said the giant eagerly.

Suddenly giant Judy bent over us.

"One rule up front, minis don't carry things with them! We don't dress up pets, except maybe with a collar," grinned the giantess.

We all knew the rules for minis and we knew we had no choice but to obey our new masters!
Since none of us had expected anything like this, we all looked at each other for a moment in shock, but then all of us (albeit hesitantly) followed the instructions and began to undress.

(unscripted part!)

---

At the Holders Home we are all now completly nude.

I had just managed to fall asleep on this sponge mattress, when I was woken up again by a bright light. The next moment there was a sudden rattling at the cage door until it popped open!

"Mmh, some new minis, very nice," I heard just before a few huge fingers pressed my sleepy wife and me apart. Then Anne was grabbed by the huge hand and simply pulled out of the cage.
When I looked at her perplexed, I recognized a tall youth who led Anne in front of his huge face. It was 17 year old Alex our owners son.

Swinging, he threw my wife's little legs to the sides next to his huge palm and greedily eyed Anne's little body.

"Nice little soft tits you got! And especially your slightly hairy, protruding labia! I like mature little cock-food," he grinned at Anne's shocked face and looked briefly at us in the cage.

"Ahh, is this your first time as Minis what? Hey, I'll show you what you're good for," the gigantic teenager laughed at us dirty. Then he just licked his huge tongue over my wife! Starting between her thighs, over her thicker belly and the two wobbling C-cups big breasts over tp her small face.

Anne jolt out for a moment, but had hardly any time to do anything, when things were already going downwards for her! With one tug the 17 year old had taken his huge semi-rigid cock out of his shorts and pressed my helpless wife against the underside. Only Anne's arms and legs hung out of Alex's hand at the sides. Immediately she went blazing fast up and down on his huge cock!

All we could hear from Anne were moaningly silent screams. It was covered by the loud beat and slobber noises, which his gigantic big cock produced by the extremely violent jerking.
I looked briefly at our children. Jenny and Laura watched with horror the goings-on of the gigantic 17 year old. But with Marc seemed to see slightly fascinatated with his eyeswide open as he watched his small mother being hammered helplessly along a gigantic dick!

Anne's mini arms and legs fluttered helplessly around the fleshy monster. Her young gigantic tormentor did not even need three minutes with her on his cock, but the whole ordeal must have been hell for my little wife.
I don't know of any thrill ride that would comepare anywhere near this up and down speed!

But then suddenly, the teenager stopped his extremely violent jerking, pushing Anne in front of us all directly on his plump giant glans and cum with loud grunting moans several times violently off!

Six, maybe even seven or eight times, the giant Alex poured into his hand, which also contained my wife. Some splashes were so strong that they bounced off Anne and flew through our cage.

When the 17 year old was finally finished, he put his hand full of cum with Anne in it back into the cage and simply plumped her onto the floor of the cage. She coughed and gasped extremely hard and whimpered loudly.
Her whole upper body was extremely red! She was covered in this thick white giant sperm everywhere.

"Now look at the mess your little bitch mother made," the huge teenager looked at my three children and held out his sperm dripping hand to them.

"I won't clean it," he grinned and immediately grabbed the huddled Laura with this hand.

My 12 year old daughter screamed and shrieked like a banshee!
And she too was immediately covered in this giant sperm. Then he pulled my little Laura out of the cage and held her in front of his gigantic face.

"Come on, open your mouth little girl!" he ordered. When Laura didn't obey immediately, the giant squeezed harder!

"COME ON, LET'S GO! OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!", as the words thundered out of his huge mouth.
Laura flinched briefly, but finally opened her little mouth.

"There you go! Now stick your tongue out, little one," follow the next command immediately.
My youngest daughter obeyed immediately this time.

"Good! Now stay where you are and do not close your little mouth," thundered out of his mouth again.

Then he led Laura's face to his smeared penis tip. My little daughters eyes open when she saw this thick white giant sperm everywhere, but did not dare to close her mouth or even pull back her tongue.

The huge teenager put the open mouth and tongue of the just 12-year-old directly below his piss slit and pushed the little one with her face upwards to the middle of his gigantic glans.

Then he picked Laura up again. Her whole face was full of slimy sperm and her little mouth was filled!
"Very good, little one!" he praised her.
"Now close your little mouth and swallow my giant sperm!!" demanded the giant teenager.

Tears came out of Laura's eyes, yet she reluctantly closed her little mouth and with a disgusted expression she swallowed his slimy sperm!

"Excellent, you young thing!", Alex praised her again.

"Now you know what you have to do. CLEAN MY DICK COMPLETELY!"
And without looking closely he simply pressed Laura onto his still stiff monster cock and just let her go.

The little one was in a panic and immediately clung with her small arms and legs as best she could to the full-weight of the giant cock. But then she hesitantly began with her work.

"Oh hello! What do we have here," grinned the young giant to Jenny.
She too had huddled next to her brother and tried to avoid eye contact with the giant. Then the 17-year-old grabbed one of her small feet, including her lower leg, with his clean hand and pulled up the girl in front of his eyes.

Jenny hung in the air with her legs spread apart and just touched the cage floor with her hands and one foot. Her brother just gaze for a moment from Jenny's opening slit right in front of him.

"Well, mini brother, do you like what you see? LET'S GO! At least stick your tongue in your sister's open slot when you say goodbye."

Then the 17-year-old giant held the small, slightly wriggling and whimpering Jenny like a toy right in front of Marc's petrified face.

"WHAT IS LITTLE BOY! I don't have all day or should I HELP?" Alex aggressively asked my son.

Marc didn't know how to help himself anymore and pressed his mouth with his tong out directly onto his sister's open slit!

"Ohh God M-MARC! No...oottt!" Jenny cried out and cramped her toes.

The giant Alex had to laugh when he saw that her little brother didn't flinch after a few seconds and even grabbed his sister's ass cheek and tits.
But then he pulled the little one away from her brother: "Well, it's good you are a horny goat, hahaha!"

Jenny was pulled out of the cage hanging from one leg. Only then did the 17-year-old put my daughter back in the the cage with his open palm.

"WOW! No wonder your little brother's so hot for you, kid!"
"You have the most important characteristics."
"Long straight hair, big clear eyes, full lips, small round tits littered with plate-sized ass and your pussy! Oh man, I've never seen pussy lips so long! And the Mini-Corp handover schedule said that you were only 15" the huge teenager looked at my totally intimidated daughter.

(unscripted part!)

---

Judy's fun:

While Anne and I were busy with Judy's huge nipples, Marc had to take care of her clit. Then I saw her pull out a little whisk in which Jenny and Laura were stuck! It was quite tight for our two daughters, so they sat back to back and were lightly pressed against the bars.
The giantess led the whisk directly between her legs and put it to her already slightly open giant cunt. And with a thrust our daughters disappeared into their dark grot!

After several fucking and turning movements, Judy took the whisk out of her giant crevice again. When I saw Jenny and Lauras again, they were completely covered with milky slime and even spit something of it out!
My God! Of all people, our giantess had to be able to produce so much vaginal mucus!?!

Then the whisk was applied again to her giant slit. Laura and Jenny immediately started screaming in panic, but just a moment later their cries inside the dark grotto fell silent again.
Judy pressed Marc's little head firmly into her clit with a forefinger and began again with her fucking and rotating movements. Only this time it was even more violent!

Suddenly her whole body shook so much that Anne and I could hardly hold on to her broad and soft, gigantic tits. She got out the whisk in a flash, held it against her monstrous cunt and pressed a gigantic squirt right through it!

For our daughters it must have been like a water or better, a urine thrower. But this time they did not come to rest. Immediately they disappeared back into the huge women's grotto.

The whole game repeated itself three or four times before Judy finally collapsed and left the whisk and with Jenny and Laura in her pussy.
Only after a short breather did she pull our daughters out of their gigantic hole and let the full-glued whisk with the coughing and choking trapped girls fall onto the blanket next to her.

(unscripted part!)

---

Just a regular TV night at the Holders:

The huge Judy had already made herself comfortable on the couch with my son and me for some time and let us lick the soles of her feet and massage her toes.

When I suddenly saw that Jim had grabbed my little wife. He somehow seemed to prepare her on a small flat plate on the coffee table. Her legs were pulled apart with thin strings at the ankles and locked at the level of her head. Anne's arms, on the other hand, hung tied and spread at the height of her upturning buttocks.
I did not yet fully understand the meaning and purpose, except that the most private parts of my shrunken wife were now completely free. But the next moment Jim put down his burning cigarette between her wide open thighs!

Anne was the ashtray!!

The embers were pointing towards her head and were only a few millimeters (maybe ¼ inch) before Anne's vagina! When my shrunken wife realized what she was meant for, she screamed and begged the giant Jim not to do this to her.
Jim grabbed his cigarette and pulled it away from my wife. In doing so, the embers grazed Anne's protruding labia and sank slightly into her short pubic hair!
Anne cried out loud and wriggled like a banshee. But the giant just laughed and took a pull of his cigarette.
Nevertheless, Anne seemed relieved that she was finally freed. But already after another long tug the gigantic smoker put the now even shorter and hotter, mighty tobacco pipe back on her open gap, which my helpless wife commented only with a loudly howled "OHH MY GOD!“

Then suddenly Jenny and Laura were dropped off on the coffee table by the giant Alex. Her hands were tied behind her backs. Then followed two heavy metal holders, each with a vertical metal bar adjustable in height.
First Alex grabbed our youngest daughter Laura. Without further ado, he spread her thin little legs and placed her young slit directly on one of the vertical poles!

Little Laura immediately tried to squirm her way out of Alex huge hand.
But the 17 year old giant continued to press my little daughter mercilessly onto the metal pole!
Laura screamed her head off (which she really was to lose)! But the young giant did not let up until the pole reached Laura's belly button. Only then Alex lowered the bar together with Laura to the metal platform. But only to the point where my little daughter had to stand on tiptoes!

Jenny, who had to watch all this and also saw her mother's fate, whimpered loudly as tears ran down her little cheeks. Nevertheless, she did not dare to budge an inch away from there.
But at the latest when Alex also grabbed her, my 15-year-old daughter also tried to wriggle out of his grip, without success! She fared exactly the same as her younger sister, only that Alex "combed" her long, pronounced labia apart with his big index finger before he started to stake her young pussy! And so both stood with slightly raised heels almost motionless on the table.

One noticed that both tried to free themselves from the long poles in her abdomen, which did not even seem to succeed to some extent! Alex could only laugh about it in amusement when he put a bowl with a cream of chocolate pudding and one of vanilla pudding in front of my desperate daughters.

Meanwhile, Marc and I had to take care of Judy's huge feet until she suddenly bent over us.
"Well, do you like what you see?", the colossal woman winked at my son as she drove her index finger under his penis.
I couldn't believe my eyes! Marc actually had a hard-on!
"From the sight of his sisters being mistreated or perhaps from Anne's ordeal?!"

He seemed to have accidentally pierced his penis in Judy's huge foot, which she must have noticed.
Marc swallowed and ran red at the same time as the redheaded goddess pushed the foreskin of his penis back and forth with her huge index finger and thumb.

"Well-well, there's no shame in it," she smiled at my son from above.
"Come on here, if you want, you can fuck my pretty toes while you slobber over on your family," Judy laughed down, although it was clearly a demand!
Then she retreated and lowered her huge foot right in front of my son and held out her toes to him.
Marc knew that he had no other choice and carefully grabbed her second and fourth, in bright red, painted toes. Then he slowly inserted his penis between the third and fourth giant toe and started with slight fucking movements.

At the same time, Anne hardly seemed to be able to stand the heat of the almost at her crotch arrived embers and begged the giant to take down the cigarette. Either Jim actually had some pity or (which was probably much more likely) but just wanted a new pull on his cigarette and pulled it over Anne's labia again with the embers. But this time he even grazed her back entrance!
Again she wriggled and screamed one's head off! Practically everything between her thighs had already turned fire-red!

I couldn't believe my eyes when Marc's fucking movements suddenly became more violent at the sight! Judy's smile immediately broadened.

Jim took a pull, leaned down to my fixed wife and blew the thick smoke into her little face and pulled her red pussy a little apart:
"Damn lil' ma'am, you already have a hot pussy!", the giant laughed about his own pun while Anne was coughing.

"How about little slut, do you have some hot soles?", the giant led the longer part of the cigarette ash on Anne's little foot and rubbed it off a little with a twist.
It must have been very hot, though, because immediately my tied wife screamed and wriggled around like wild in this flat plate!
"Ohh yeah, they're hot! Look how she circles her little ass with such a hot sole," Jim laughed out loud again, but then finally pulled away the giant cigarette from Anne's little bare foot.

After a few more drags, which almost every time ended with Jim completely wrapping my shrunken wife in smoke, the consumed cigarette holder simply became too long so that the giant had to drop the ash off.
He batted the hot stem 2-3 times directly onto Anne's protruding labia and her little asshole before a thick lump of ash landed right on her belly and face.

Immediately my little wife tried to shake the thick and fortunately cooled ash from her face and to blow it, which fortunately she succeeded for the most part. Then giant Jim bent down to her and blew the rest of Anne's belly.
"I hope for you, you're gonna have to pee a lot of little girl, because somehow I'm gonna have to put my cigarette out! Unless you want me to squeeze it between your legs," the giant winked at her and drag on his cigarette again.

The eyes of my tied little wife widened. Her cramped feet and hands tore desperately at the tight strings.
Marc had meanwhile leaned completely over Judy's huge foot and held him on both sides. My son started moaning as he stuck his cock even more violently between her big toes!

The giantess' grin became wider and wider. Then she leaned slightly over to the table and grabbed my daughter Laura without warning. With a jerk she pulled the little one with her arms tied on her back up from the deeply seated pole and dipped her directly afterwards to the hip in the creamy vanilla pudding. Immediately afterwards she led my 12 year old daughter to her huge mouth and pulled her in to her hips!

Now we all knew that our two shrunken girls served as dipping tools!

A few long seconds passed, in which Judy's huge tongue apparently occupied itself extensively with little Laura. Again and again there were loud slurping and smacking smells from the huge mouth from which my little daughter desperately tried to free herself.
Until Judy suddenly pulled her out through her closed lips.

Laura was licked by the giantess was almost completely clean. She was covered up to the belly button everywhere with a damp shine and only in a few places one could still see remains of the vanilla cream.

Judy led my daughter right in front of Marc and opened her thin shiny legs in front of him. Marc looked directly at the wet licked pussy of his 12 year old sister!
With her arms tied on her back, Laura could only look aside in shame, but in the next moment the giantess pressed Laura's open gap directly into Marc's face!

My son immediately acknowledged this with a loud moan. I could tell he was licking his young sister down there!

At the same time I had to watch as the gigantic Alex pulled the frightened Jenny off her deep-seated pole. But instead he used her himself for the chocolate cream and let himself suck her off at least as much time as his mother did with Laura before.

For my son Marc the young pussy of his sister was too much for him, because only a few moments later he cum between Judy's huge toes!
I saw him splash his sperm into her gigantic sole and saw it running down the big surface.

Judy had noticed this immediately and pulled little Laura back from Marc's face.
"Uug-hhh! "Look what your little brother did because of you!"
"You're gonna lick this clean now, kid! Start with your big brother's cock and then lick my foot clean, LET'S DO IT!" her gigantic mouth thundered. Immediately she pressed the little 12-year-old with her face into her brother's cum soaked stiffener and let her go.

Laura trembled something but had no other choice! Because of her tied arms she could only catch her brother's penis several times with her mouth and suck it clean. Marc was only too happy to take it. When Laura finally wanted to turn away, Marc held her back of the head and pressed his "pipe" again really deep into her throat!

Little Laura only made choking noises until her brother finally released her from his grip. But immediately afterwards his little sister turned around and pressed her face into Judy's full-weighted and upright standing foot. My poor shrunken daughter was very reluctant to lick her brother's sperm from the huge sole of her foot up to her toes.

When Laura was finally done, Judy's huge hand grabbed her again. The giantess led my daughter straight over to the living room table and pressed the long metal rod into my little girl again!

Only now did I realize that giant Alex was still using poor Jenny as a dip tool. However, he dipped her with her entire upper body into the pudding cream and then put her in his mouth!
I saw her wriggling legs between those gigantic lips, my attention was drawn back to my little wife and the huge Jim who was about to finish smoking his cigarette and douse it off between between her legs!

"You better be ready now, little darling!"
Jim held the embers right above Anne's slightly opened labia. I could see her tense and cramped face when suddenly a thin stream of urine splashed out of her slit!

At first she met herself with it in her face but the giant reacted immediately.
All in all the spurt was not very high but it was enough for Jim to hold the glowing end in it.

It took quite a while and her upper body was already completely pissed but finally my wife managed to extinguish the cigarette completely!

"Very nice, my little one," the giant praised my wife.
"Let's see how good you were..." and with that Jim actually pressed his fag between Anne's legs directly onto her wet thick labia!

Anne was terrified for a moment until she noticed that the cigarette was really completely extinguished. Nevertheless, Jim kept pushing and rubbing the cigarette back and forth until it finally folded.

Anne's crotch was black with wet ashes and her upper body full of urine. Jim left her for a short time thinking she'd have to spend the rest of the evening like this.

Meanwhile I saw how giant Alex only now stopped using my daughter Jenny as a dipping tool. She was also pulled on this long metal pole again!

After a short break the huge Jim took the small plate with my wife tied on it and held it in the water basin under a thick jet of cold water.

Then he smeared Anne everywhere with dishwashing liquid, especially between her legs, and then rinsed her again with cold water.
After the giant had dried her and the plate, he put it back on the table.

My little wife looked beat up! But then the next surprise was already waiting for them!
Right next to her, Jim laid down a box of matches and took one out right away.
"Here! You can keep that warm for my next cigarette," grinned the giant at my wife ominously.

Anne didn't really know what the giant meant when he suddenly put the big red match head on her little anus!
My shrunken wife's eyes widened and she shook her little head aside begging and denying. But Jim just grinned and started to squeeze!

I could see the narrowly contracted anus ring widening. Tears kept pouring out of my little wifes eyes. Until Anne's little asshole was finally stretched wide enough for the thick, rough match head to penetrate.
But despite her screams, the giant continued to push mercilessly until finally a quarter of the match was in my wife. Her face was in tears.
But Jim just laughed and flicked against the long wooden stalk. Anne was immediately startled, which only made him all the more amused.

Then he actually reached into the matchbox again! My wife's howled eyes widened again in panic. And rightly so! Because already in the next moment the very rough, red head pressed itself between Anne's bulging labia!

And also here Jim ignored the desperate whimper of the little bound woman in front of him and pressed the match head together with the handle quite a bit further into it!

Even Alex laughed out loud at the sight. He seemed to have an idea.
He took out a packet of pretzel sticks and pulled one out. Then he pulled my daughter Jenny off her "pole" and put her on the table with her knees and pressed her face forward to the floor.

Jenny's butt now protruded! The huge teenager took the salt stick and pressed it directly against Jenny's back entrance!
My little daughter immediately started screaming and wanted to move forward, but the young giant held her effortlessly and pressed the edible stick just as ruthlessly and deeper and deeper as his father did with Jenny's shrunken mother before!
Again and again I saw some giant grains of salt disappearing in her anus!

After Alex seemed satisfied with the "depth" he reached, he put the other end of the long salt stick on the table and looked at my youngest daughter Laura.
"One end is still free Little one! How about keeping your big sister company?!!"

Only 12 years old Laura shook her head desperately but Alex already had her in his hand. Then he pulled my whimpering youngest daughter off the metal bar and pressed her onto the table just like her older sister before. Then he grabbed the other end of the salt stick and introduced it to Laura's tight young asshole!

I couldn't believe my eyes! There my two shrunken daughters cowered on the living room table with their arms tied on their backs and both had the same huge salt stick stuck deep into their asses!

(unscripted part!)

---

The Big surprise:

My son had been alone with our masters for several hours now and I was already wondering what they were doing with Marc the whole time, just one day before we were finally to return to our old life, when suddenly the door opened.

We all couldn't believe our eyes! Marc came into the room, but in his normal size!
My 14 year old son had regrow and came towards our cage with a broad grin.

"Hello, my sweet little family!"

"M-Marc! W-why are you tall again," my wife stammered in wonder between the bars.

"Oh, that. Well, Jim and Judy offered!"
"As a unshrunken family member, I'm in charge now and have direct control over you tinies!
And so we decided to leave you shrink until school starts again in 7 weeks!" Marc grinned in our cage.

We all got nauseous! Seven more weeks in this hell!
"W-WHAT! You can't be serious!“ my pale wife shouted at our gigantic son. Jenny and Laura were also chalk-white on their faces.

"Sure, kiddo! Jim and Judy will let me stay with them for so long. So we have a lot more time to play with you and who knows, maybe I'll start smoking too, but then we'll need several ashtrays!" Marc grinned at his shrunken mother and looked over at his sisters at the same time.

With a lecherous look the 14-year-old opened our cage and grabbed his screaming sisters with one hand. With the other he grabbed the shocked Anne and pulled all three out of the cage.

Without losing any time, the 14-year-old giant grabbed his pants and boxer shorts and went onto the guest bed with his three little "sex objects".

Anne and Laura he put right next to his already rock-hard cock.
"I think you know what I expect from you, LET'S GO!" it thundered out of his mouth.
His shrunken mother and his 12 year old sister had to swallow first!
But then they went straight to the gigantic young cock and began to massage him and lick the glans.

But Marc had other plans with his older sister Jenny!
He lowered the little 15-year-old in a kneeling position over his huge mouth and opened it. Jenny had to hold on his big nose tip to keep her balance better.

Then I saw him suddenly pushing out his huge tongue and drove blazing fast with the thick wet tip over the very pronounced labia of his sister!
At a crazy pace Marc let the tip of his tongue dance back and forth through Jenny's spread crotch.

It didn't take long and my 15-year-old daughter started gasp! Her brother had actually managed to lick her so quickly and intensively that she could no longer suppress it and even threw her little head backwards!

At the same time already clear sperm dripped from his long piss slit and ran down at his huge glans. My wife, who had grabbed the gigantic foreskin of our son with her small hands and tried to make jerking movements with it, let go of one hand and rubbed with it the slippery sperm on the whole giant helmet.

Laura stood behind the shaft and massaged the huge "back wall" of the monster penis, while the little one additionally massaged her brother's gigantic scrotum with her young mini-feet.
My eyes were distracted again when I suddenly heard my 15-year-old daughter Jenny scream out loud. I still saw how the little one wriggled like wild and could barely keep herself upright!
Her younger giant brother had actually managed to get his shrunken sister to come!

While Jenny was struggling like that, the 14-year-old suddenly devoured his sister's whole ass with his mouth and seemed to "work" on her with his giant tongue even more powerfully and intensively!

The little one didn't know how to help herself anymore and was screaming with horniness!
Suddenly Marc also overcame pure horniness, too! He grabbed his cock, pressing his little sister Laura and his shrunken mother Anne firmly to his stiff pipe and jerked off mercilessly!

The two poor things were really extremely violently thrown through. Marc was clearly not yet used to dealing with Minis and I was seriously worried!
Jenny also suddenly cried out: "M-MAARC!!! N-Not so hard, you're hurting me!!!" the 15 year old wriggled her little calves peeking out from his gigantic mouth and desperately pressed her little arms tightly against her brother's huge nose.

But suddenly Marc pulled his older sister out of his huge mouth, stopped his violent jerking movements and pressed Jenny's collapsed butt right onto his glans!

Almost simultaneously, a huge jet of sperm shot directly against the lower abdomen and the small, open pussy of my shrunken daughter. The jet even hit Jenny's chin and flung her little head back a little.

More giant splashes followed. The thick white slime always bounced off my little 15 year old daughter and then ran down Marc's giant cock, dousing his tightly squeezed 12 year old sister and 42 year old mother.
Their faces were already unrecognizable, but my huge son continued to hold the two minis mercilessly in his grip!

Immediately after the last squirt, he dipped his older sister's little face into his fully squirted glans and wiped it around like a rag.
When he released his "cock-grip", my wife immediately slumped at the front, exhausted. Little Laura, on the other hand, was so powerless that without being able to do anything about it, she immediately slid backwards down Marc's deflated scrotum!

Finally Marc stopped rubbing his poor sister's face over his glans and let her fall over his balls, too, between his huge thighs.

Anne, who had just dodged the dropping cock, washed our son's giant sperm off her face and looked at him in horror, "M-Marc how could you!?! We are your family after all! That's sick!!!" it shot out in horror from my wife, his mother.

I wasn't sure if it had been such a good idea to approach our giant son like that....
And already my cheeky wife was getting the receipt for her rebelliousness towards a giant!
"OHO LITTLE!!! I don't think you realize the situation you're in MINI!!!" it thundered out of his huge mouth.

Marc grabbed one of his 42 year old mother's fully slimed mini legs and pulled her closer to him over his huge belly. Panicked, my wife tried to hold on somewhere on the smooth skin surface, without success!
With her face and breasts lying on the huge belly, Marc simply pushed her knees together under the small body of his shrunken mother. Anne couldn't do a thing about it.

Only her small, tight butt stretched upright to Marc's huge face. Pushed together like this, he held his mother tightly with one hand.
"SOOO MINI, let's see how much crap you still have left in you!" he laughed at his own word joke and gave his pinky a quick suck.
Without hesitation he pressed his moistened giant finger between Anne's protruding ass cheeks and with twisting motions began to sink it there!

My wife immediately screamed like a banshee! Even the little finger of her giant son was much too big for her little hole! But Marc knew no mercy! With a kind of sadistic pleasure, he just kept going, ignoring the agonized cries and tearful pleading and begging of his shrunken mother.

It took a while, but in fact, after some extremely painful attempts and stretching of her anus, my son made it and drilled his little finger to the first joint in the ass of my only 15cm small wife, his mother!

My two sperm-smeared daughters had meanwhile picked themselves up again between the gigantic thighs of their brother. I could see the gruesome horror in their wide eyes as they looked to their death screaming mother and watched as their gigantic brother pressed a huge finger up their mutual mother's ass.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO THINKING SO?!" it thundered out of his mouth as he saw the little heads of the two peeking out from between his legs. Jenny and Laura immediately flinched in panic.
"Massage my balls you stupid little sluts! Or do you want to end up like the head bitch here!?!" To make the point, he pressed his finger a little harder into her mother's little asshole and made Anne scream even louder with her tongue sticking out until drool ran uncontrollably from her mouth. The large bulge on Anne's lower abdomen could not be overlooked but our son had no mercy!

Jenny and Laura literally pounced on the huge, hairy scrotum of her brother and began to massage him with all their might. Not a minute passed, when Marc's monstrous cock straightened up a little again.

The 14 year old asked his shrunken sisters to climb up over his scrotum, which the two girls did immediately. In fact, I caught myself already finding the sight of them climbing over such a gigantic privates a little stimulating.

Once at the top, Marc ordered his 12 year old sister to lick clean his monster covered in dried giant sperm. The 15-year-old Jenny, on the other hand, should come over the gigantic belly near to him.

Only very hesitantly my desperate daughters complied with the demands of their gigantic brother. Laura got for it a very painful snap with his gaint finger on her young, small butt. Jenny, who slowly approached her pain-distorted and ass-tortured mother, already had tears running down her cheeks, fearing the worst!
But then Marc got tired of his mini-sister's hesitant sauntering, grabbed one of her tits and pulled her faster towards him, "COME HER LITTLE!"

The (soon to be) sophomore, still smeared all over with his cum, had to sit down wide-legged in front of her mother. Then the 14 year old pressed Anne with his, DEEP in her asshole sticking finger, with her crying face right between the legs of her 15 year old daughter!

"Lick little one!", Marc gave some pressure into Anne's rear entrance, causing my wife to grunt in pain into her daughter's pussy.
Jenny didn't know how to react and looked to the side in shame. In between, even I could hear slurping sounds from my wife!
Marc meanwhile took care of his youngest sister a little and rubbed his huge finger between her thighs again and again.

After some time, my son suddenly pulled Jenny away from her mother and turned the shrunken Anne together with his finger in her ass, on her back. Immediately after, his 15 year old sister landed on top of her mother in the 69 position, looking down at the ripe slit oozing out through his thick finger.

Disgusted, my daughter knew exactly what her gigantic brother wanted from her and at the same time felt her mother's tongue on her vagina again. Only very timidly the little one began to lick at the column from which she had once come from. Until Marc lost patience and pressed her face firmly into her mother's cunt.

Suddenly Jenny also felt a huge finger on her asshole! Marc had probably found fun in tight assholes and now tried it out on his older sister. The little one wanted to come up with her head again in panic and probably beg him not to do it but Marc kept her little face blithely with his thumb in my wife's open pussy.
Her legs wriggled wildly and then I heard a loud, muffled death cry!

Marc had not taken as much time with her as he had with his mother. I watched as his finger disappeared further and further into my daughter's little ass until the first knuckle reached her anus there too!

After a moment he grabbed her little body with the rest of his fingers and lifted her in the air. With a monster finger stuck in her little ass, Jenny looked like a finger puppet!
Then Anne followed too and so both hung upright impaled in one huge hand each.

While Marc maltreated the tits of the two agonizingly suffering minis, he let his hands bob up and down so that their assholes, stretched to the utmost, were literally fucked by the monster fingers.

Laura, who was still busy with her big brother's now again fully inflated giant jugular, had of course noticed the whole game and couldn't believe her eyes! As the 12 year old stared up in disbelief, she forgot her "task" for a moment.

(unscripted part!)
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

Tehleris
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Family Vacation (old story) (Abuse, Minors!, Incest)

Post by Tehleris » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:42 pm

Remember reading this way back, still loving it! Wish to see more of your stories!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:54 pm

Great stuff, but is a petty their clilothes are set aside from the story even before it gets interesting... There is so much fun in taking time with Giants undressing the minies, lol... But congrats, it is intense and bould, thanks for sharing
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by anaio10 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:08 am

I wish you had continued it. It's a great story. In fact, all of yours are very, very good, we hope to see many more.

Iowafan

Post by Iowafan » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:10 am

I am hard. We're the girls like 20 inches tall. I would love to disturb their asses

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by I am Nobody » Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:09 am

Fantastic story. Whomever wrote it should do another.