Stretching the Limits (AI Generated)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Stretching the Limits (AI Generated)

Post by sushi1 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:26 am

I've been playing around with chatgpt trying to get it to write weird stories. It freaks out over violence, but I've been able to get it to do some violent things but there's always a line where it freaks out and doesn't want to promote violence. I got it to write some things that were so bad that it flagged itself for inappropriate violence. This one really surprised me. Anyway, wanted to share:

Prologue

Allison was at the beach with her friends, celebrating their school football team's victory. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining down on them, and the waves crashing against the shore. Allison was having the time of her life, laughing and playing with her friends. But suddenly, a shadow fell over her, and she found herself staring up at a mad scientist, Jacob.

Jacob had a sinister smile on his face, and he was holding a strange device in his hand. Allison was frozen in fear as Jacob approached her, pointing the device at her. Before she could even scream, she was enveloped in a bright light, and everything went black.

When Allison woke up, she was inside a cage, only six inches tall. Jacob was standing over her, a cruel smile on his face. "Welcome to your new world, Allison," he said. "I have shrunk you down to this size, and I have big plans for you. You will be my test subject in my experiments, and I will use you to further my research in size reduction. You will be at my mercy, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Allison was terrified. She tried to escape, but the cage was too strong. Jacob continued to tell her about his evil plans, and Allison was horrified. She was unable to escape, and she was in despair.

Days turned into weeks, and Allison was still trapped in the cage. She was miserable, with no hope of escape. Jacob continued to torment her, threatening her with the horrors he had planned for her. Allison was completely at his mercy, and she was terrified.

Cruel Anticipation

Jacob was always searching for new ways to torment and experiment on the people he had shrunken. So, when he came across an online community that specialized in shrinking-related merchandise, he was eager to see what they had to offer. He browsed through the offerings, fascinated by the various tools and devices available.

One item in particular caught his eye. It was a torture rack, but it had been modified specifically for shrunken people. The rollers at either end were smaller, and there were knobs that controlled each roller. The most intriguing feature was the option to add spikes to the surface, making it even more cruel and painful.

Jacob was thrilled. He immediately added the torture rack to his cart and clicked the "buy" button. He couldn't wait to get his hands on the new device and try it out on his latest shrinking victim, Allison. He knew that the rack would make her suffer in ways she could never have imagined.

As he waited for the torture rack to arrive, Jacob's mind was filled with glee. He daydreamed about all the different ways he could use it on Allison, imagining her cries of pain and begging for mercy. The thought of it was exhilarating, and Jacob couldn't wait to start the fun.

The day finally came when the torture rack arrived at Jacob's door. He tore open the packaging and assembled the device with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait to put it to use on his tiny captive. The torture rack was the latest addition to Jacob's arsenal of terror, and he was sure that it would bring him even more pleasure and satisfaction.

Stretching her Limits

Allison was trapped in the small cage, helpless and vulnerable. She was at Jacob's mercy, and she knew that he would stop at nothing to make her suffer. When she saw the torture rack, she knew that her nightmare was far from over.

Jacob approached the cage with a sinister smile on his face. He unlocked the door and reached in to grab Allison. She tried to fight back, but she was too small and weak. Jacob easily overpowered her and strapped her to the torture rack.

The first turn of the knobs was enough to make Allison scream in pain. The stretching and pulling of her limbs was unbearable. Jacob tightened the knobs further, causing even more pain. Allison pleaded with Jacob to stop, but he was relentless. He continued to turn the knobs, laughing as Allison cried and screamed.

The torture lasted for hours, and by the end of it, Allison was a broken and defeated person. She was barely conscious, her body limp and her voice hoarse from crying and screaming. Jacob finally released her from the torture rack, but she was unable to move. She lay there, defeated and in agony, as Jacob locked her back in the cage.

As she lay there in the darkness, Allison cried. She was unable to escape Jacob's wrath and was now living in constant fear of the next time he would subject her to his cruel and sadistic experiments. The torture rack had taken a toll on her both physically and mentally, and she was left to suffer in silence. The day ended with Allison in tears, praying for a miracle that would bring an end to her nightmare.