Advising Mandy

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Advising Mandy

Post by HHunter1 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:23 am

So much for taking December off to catch up. I'm not ready to go back to weekly here posting. Likely won't be for a while. But I had this concept and thought I'd share it. Not sure if I'll write more on this idea or not, so let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy.

If you would be interested in supporting my creative endeavors I have a Coffee page, link below. I do have a story for Green Status or higher members if that would interest you. Or you can do one time donations as well. I would also enjoy a constructive comment here if that is more your style. Thanks.

HH1

Mandy's Surprise

"Mr. Klohn, Mr. Klohn." Calls Mandy Kindly from down the hall. I was on my way home, done for the day. I was tired and hearing her ramble about some imaginary physics concept wasn't my idea of relaxing. Yet I, a theater professor, was somehow her academic advisor. I could just tell her to make an appointment but that would be an all afternoon thing then. I might be able to use my hunger as a get out of science ramble faster card.

"Miss Kindly, I'm on my way home for supper. Can we make this quick?" I ask. She isn't one of the spoiled students I usually have to counsel. Honestly she lives up to her last name fairly well. Sadly some other students take advantage of that.

The freckled cheeked redhead stops before me. Her arms fold back, and I'm certain she doesn't even realize that pushes out her chest like it does. Her cheeks warm to a light pink and her eyes flutter. She somehow has developed a crush on me much to my own torment. Though I guess she's lucky it's me and not a different professor. I'm too honorable to take advantage while other staff members on this backwater campus would gladly bend the naïve young woman over their desk. Several of them brag of helping students getting better grade in their classes. This ailing University doesn't have the pull to fire anyone so they won't unless they can't hide the infractions.

Mandy is just standing there. Her hips waving her body back and forth. Almost taunting me with those firm young breasts. I am tired as my loneliness is making me imagine ilmmoral things so I ask, "Can I help you Miss. Kindly?"

"I know it's after hours but could we chat in your office?" Her slight nasally voice managed out.

"Quickly, I have to get home and make my supper." I relent. Turning away from the easy temptation to unlock my office. Oddly, in there, even alone with the young woman, I'll feel more professional. Less tempted, it's been a hard couple weeks. Well, lonely mostly. Extra lonely in several years of loneliness.

"After, I could treat you to dinner out. I'll change. Other professors have meetings with students at off campus places." She offers again. Reminding me of the open less than professional activities of my colleagues.

"No, that wouldn't be right." I remind her.

Dang if her pouty tone wasn't adorable, "Yes Mr. Klohn."

I enter my office and go sit behind my professional shield that is my cluttered desk. "What issue are you having today Miss. Kindly?"

She annoyingly closes my door. That means she has a long talk planned. I involuntarily roll my eyes when she mentions what brought her to my office tonight, "You know my private project. The Matter Redetermining Ray."

"Miss. Kindly, what have we talked about?" I sigh.

She pouts. Her full pillowy bottom lip sticks out, tonight in my current state that is a touch too adorable. I mentally shake questionable thoughts from my mind as she repeats a "I'm supposed to focus my energies on the projects from my classes and not let myself get distracted by my flights of fancy." And then she sighs as she had done many times before. Then the usual follow-up comes out, "But yesterday I had an inspiration."

"Look, Miss. Kindly. I know you're a very smart young woman. But your Matter Rearranging Ray, you have to know its pure science fiction. Even I, a physics layman, know that isn't possible." I, again, remind her.

"It's a Matter Redetermination Ray Mr. Klohn. And I developed a new calculation that proves it's possible." She starts.

I feel bad but I harshly interrupt her, "Mandy, come on. It's a shrink ray. You know and I know that isn't possible. You're wasting your time, brilliant mind, and your potential on this pipe dream. Grow up."

"No Mr. Klohn, it isn't. I made it." she snapped back.

"Like the one that set your apartment on fire?" I replied. That was uncalled for, I should try to sound less cruel. That was uncalled for.

"No, no, I figured out what went wrong. This new one works. I have proof." She excitedly states.

"Look, these ray guns you make are going to get you hurt." I start.

She interrupts by pulling something from her pocket. I'm worried my bookshelf is about to burst into flames. It's a mason jar however. Its metal lid has holes in the top for air. I'm stunned as she was right, she had to have figured out how to shrink things with a ray of some kind. Inside was one of the university's cheer team members. One of the other students I advise, Miss. Tina Lopez. "See, I shrunk Tina." She proudly tells me.

I look at the terrified student in the glass jar. She wore her uniform. She was a shapely young woman and that little skirt and tight top showed that off. Her raven black hair was in playful pigtails. She looked at me and banged a fist against the mason container, yet she couldn't hit it hard enough for it to make much of any sound. Tina is very lovely. Not that she showed me the same uncomfortable attention as Mandy. I still found being alone with her distracting. But this was different, this was a major change in dynamics. What was a naughty day dream was now a twisted lust as she was no longer a student. No, at that size she was now more a living plaything.

I had to shake my head. The images flashing through my mind were immoral. Honestly my thoughts were frankly monstrous. "You can't just shrink people, Mandy."

"Yes I can, Mr. Klohn. My ray works." she purrs in a way my alerted arousal likes.

"It's wrong." I point out trying not to imagine playing with Miss. Lopez's tiny helpless shapely body.

"No, it's only wrong if we're caught. With my ray I can shrink anyone you want." she tempts, really tempts me.

"You can't just do that." I defend my point despite the list of fine female students and staff fluttering through my mind.

Mandy grabs the jar and opens the lid. "Here, hold her first." she says sliding the little cheerleader into her hand. Suddenly a little body is flying towards me, its little skirt fluttering about flashing her little red hot pants that were hidden under it.

I caught the flying miniature girl. I can feel the warmth of her round firm ass sitting in my palm. It shouldn't but her pleading at me, her sacred words of, "Please Mr. Klohn, make Mandy change me back." Is both empowering and arousing. Something about her complete vulnerability. Tina would be helpless to anything I wanted to do with that small sexy body. Oh the things I could do to that desirable Latina. "What are you doing?" She whimpered. I hadn't even noticed my thumb liberally admiring her dance trained long leg. From her scrunchy sock to her upper thigh. Especially that thigh, silky skin especially along the inside part.

Mandy rounds my desk. She's pressed close to my back, her warmth luring my longing libido closer to the surface. "You could keep her. Get a cage here in your office at home. Or maybe your bedroom. Strip her at your leisure. Touch her how you like. Make her touch you in ways you like. She can't resist. She couldn't tell anyone. And she could just be the first. I could get you more." Womanly fingers run wonderfully through my hair. "I would do anything for you." Full lips peck my neck. "Give you any one you want." A nibble along my ear. "Just let me love you Mr. Klohn, I'll be a good girlfriend. Do anything you want."

I tried to counter argue, "Mandy, this is. Well, this is very tempting. I just, I shouldn't."

Her firm breasts press into my shoulder blades as Mandy reaches her hand into mine and takes Tina. Tina begs, "No Mandy, stop please." But the freckled genius pulls that cheer top right off the doll sized Latina. I watch as Mandy's nimble fingers then takes the the tan skinned woman's sneakers. The nerdy girl slips the little scrunchy socks off those little feet. Tina continues begging the giantess to stop stripping her and that helpless rambling just arouses me more. The little skirt was peeled away. The sports bra lifted and those ample perky smooth skinned mounds are mine to admire. Then the little hot pants slid off despite Tina struggling with everything she had.

Mandy purrs, "Here, hold her." And drops the now naked tiny beauty back into my palm. That warmth from that round ass is direct now. My thumb is even more curious, curling to massage those perky mounds. That skin is inviting to touch so I indulge that idea.

"Stop, please Mr. Klohn. Don't touch me like that." Tina rambles at me. I feel my mouth smile as I just pin her to my palm and roll those breasts greedily.

I allow Mandy to turn my office chair. I watch as she kneels before me. Her hands stroke my inner thighs and I spread my legs for her. Now a playful pout she shined up at me. That pout was adorable now it was alluring. Mandy licks those pillowy lips. I watch her start unbuttoning her blouse. Revealing more and more of her own ample bosom. I liked how it was freckled like her lovely cheeks. Her little white bra looks new, like she bought that form fitting lifting undergarment just for this moment. She reaches between her breasts and I'm delighted to learn that was where it was secured. She folded the cups back and her gorgeous breasts are in my full view.

The sexy nerdy girl leans her lovely face in and nuzzles it along my groin. She strokes my alert manhood with her little nose. Planting long kisses to its hiding place humming happily with each peck. Her nimble hands now stroke along my thighs then massages my aroused penis. Her fingers crawl to my belt and pry it apart. Then the button pops open to her tug. She sexually wiggled those holdable hips and giggled appealingly before she pulled my fly down. Then Mandy reached up to my hips and tugged at the waist band of my pants and boxers. I lifted my ass and suddenly my erection was out and pointing at those pillowy lips.

My eyes roll back as the tip of my manhood in enveloped and suckled by those pleasurable lips. A kissing smack than she smiles with my sexual organ resting on those pillows. Her tongue hugs around my shaft and slides up along it till the lips retake the top. My upper length is pumped in and out of those soft full rose shaded lips. It stroked along her soft moist tongue as it bowled under it. Each time she took it in she hummed with deep pleasure. Dang it had been so long since I got sucked off and this was exquisite.

There I sat feeling like a grand king. There between my thighs was a lovely redhead eagerly orally stimulating me. Seemingly taking greedy delight in her pleasuring me. In my hand squirming helplessly was a tan skinned beauty. Tina had long given up on words working on me. Her little hands pushed at my thumb as it took liberties with her naked breasts. For all her efforts all she was accomplishing was making my dominance of her shrunken form more delightful. I like how her shapely legs kicked about as she tried to find that magical leverage that would allow her to escape. Course those raven shaded pigtails waving about were also arousing.

Mandy's mouth sucked as it slipped off my hard cock. She giggled and purred, "May I see Tina Mr. Klohn?" There was something arousing about her using my formal name in such a sensual situation. I hand her the living plaything. She giggles and lowers the naked Tina towards my erection.

Tina begged and it was marvelous. "Please Mandy, don't." Mandy only appealing snickers as her hands force the helpless beauties' limbs open. "No Mandy, no don't." the cheerleader screams as Mandy moved her to my cock.

I openly moan as those curves were forcefully wrapped to my painfully hard shaft. I get a huge rush of power as Mandy happily warmly reminds me from my lap, "She's just the first. I'll get you all kinds of living dolls Mr. Klohn. Because I love you." I should feel guilty, I know I'm going to use this sweet beautiful girl for that. But it's hard to feel bad as those full soft lips retake the top of my erection.

Mandy lustfully hums and her mouth excitedly strokes the tip of my manhood. Her hand holding Tina's sensual form against my shaft begins stroking the rest of my cock with the tan beauty. That little shapely body felt amazing as Mandy used Tina to pleasure me. I was in rapture.

I wanted this to go on and on. My mind tried to focus on anything else to get even seconds more of this bizarre sexual heaven. It latched on to a twisted idea, making a flashing list of students, fellow professors, other staff, even girls I had seen from the town that I could send my little redheaded crush after. This didn't help as all that did was give my imagination ideas of other helpless beauties and what I would do with and to them. "I'm going to cum." I warn my sweet enthralled student.

Mandy pulls back. Her mouth opens into a wide o-shape in an appealing submissive expression. Sex toy Tina is pumped along my cock a few times till I spurt in glorious sexual release. I watched as Mandy accepted my launched semen in her open mouth. She guides my release to spatter in her pretty freckled face. Then she points my tip to her exposed breasts and I mark those as mine as well. The whole time Tina's naked body helps every spurt as Mandy kept pumping her along my erection. Once I finished I watched as Mandy leans her semen marked face towards my tip. Her tongue hooks under my tip as a last drop trickles to a bubble of white at the very end. It curls up and I watch the semen mix with the spit on her tongue just before her lips kiss over the end of my sexuality. She hums warmly before Mandy smacks a kiss off the end. Then playfully places another peck.

I'm panting like a mongrel dog on a smoldering summer afternoon. Mandy smiles with my release shining on her face and asks, "Well, Mr. Klohn, did you want to keep Tina small or should I turn her back?"

What she's really asking is will I allow her to adore me while delivering other helpless living sex dolls into my lusting grasp. An immoral and twistedly horrible thing, no man should agree to that monstrous use of people. But I could feel Tina still wrapped by Mandy's hand around my softening shaft. She was sobbing in her helpless tiny state. So I had to confess to being a monster, "Yes, I want to keep her like that."

Tina begins whaling at the idea of her new life. Mandy smiles broadly and purrs out, "Goodie Mr. Klohn."

Mandy stands and slides Tina back into the mason jar. Then grabs a tissue and wiped my semen off her face. I pull up my bottoms as Mandy pulls the cups over her exposed breasts. Clipping the undergarment back together. She left my sexual leavings on her cleavage as she buttoned her blouse. She smiles at me while I complete doing up my pants and asks, "What are you going to have for supper Mr. Klohn?"

I'm a horrible person, "I thought maybe we could have pizza back at my place."

She giggles girlishly and says, "OK."

Mandy starts gathering up Tina's removed clothes and dropping them in with the crying tiny girl. I am worse than horrible, "You mind if we make a quick stop on the way to my place?"

Mandy drops the last of Tina's clothes in with my new plaything. She twists the perforated lid back on as she correctly asks in a gleeful tone, "Oh, who do you want to own next Mr. Klohn?"

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Advising Mandy

Post by Sumguy14 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:06 pm

yes, more of this please!
Neat!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:18 pm

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed that. Guess I should consider adding more to this one. 😁

HH1

bask25456
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by bask25456 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:47 pm

Really love this one, can't wait to see more

ralgar
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by ralgar » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:17 pm

first off welcome back and take the time u need to feel comfortable. I have missed your writing more than i realized. I like this concept and want to see more.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:43 pm

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

My writing urges haven't come back like they had been before my hard hitting self doubt. But I am writing again, just much slower. I am mainly concentrating on the story on my Coffee site. But I am adding little bits here and there to other on going and new ideas. Mostly just writing on the concept that has my interest most when I sit down. But that does mean some things are getting worked on.

Well, I hope I can entertain you all again soon. Thanks for your kind words.

HH1

polkqwerty
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by polkqwerty » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:43 pm

OK so, I have to say/ask something.

To start off I'm happy you like to write. While everyone seems to have their ups and downs like now, you've been rather prolific. I can't say I read a ton of your stuff but I see it around and I hope you're getting satisfaction out of it.

That said, the reason I don't follow/enjoy that much isn't a comment on your quality, that seems to be pretty solid, but it's the content VS the place you are posting.

I have to ask, why is this story, at all, in the VIOLENT Shrunken Women board/section of the forum? What VIOLENCE is happening here? Why isn't this in another part of the site with a (Dark) or (unwilling) label in the title or something?? I know it's not true of all your stories, as their MIGHT be a part in a long chapter that involves (fantasy) physical damage/maiming/death in it, or at least eventually one part in a later chapter in a long running thread (which I feel still begs the question, if there was no V in the VSW post at all until days/weeks after the post, wasn't the post NOT appropriate until after the fact), but why is a story like those/like this, HERE, in the VIOLENT Shrunken Women section?

Sorry. I just feel that these belong in more the general/other sections of the site, appropriately tagged, and not here. If it was a Dark or Non-con or Cruel section of the whole site then fine, but it's in the VIOLENT SW section, and it isn't. I know this was/is a refuge from the old VSW board that got wiped, but those that came here apparently requested the mods keep their section separate from the others for the benefit of the general SW fan already here so they don't have to see the dark twisted violent stuff, but then we just get... 'not nice' content and I don't know why. Is this not just miscatgorized / mistagged?

If a mod wants to chime in please do. If I'm wrong on this I'll listen. If I should just not comment and instead report posts I don't think are in the right section, let me know.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Thank you for your constructive post. Its good to hear from critics as well as fans. I didn't take your post as hostile, I hope mine doesn't come off as such.

I believe the issue is on how we define violence. I see sexual assault as violence. People being forced to comply via overwhelming physical means I also see as an act of violence. I had many acts of violence acted upon me in my life time that didn't include physical damage/maiming/death. So, its just a difference of opinion on what constitutes violence.

But that isn't the only reason for this selection. This also for stories that include less acceptable elements. Which my stories can include. However if the mods want to switch my stories to the general selection I would be alright with that. But in my mind the fall under the VSW umbrella, so I'll continue to post here until they request otherwise. Here is where I'm more comfortable posting, sorry.

I understand what you're looking for. I hope you find more of that in the future. Sorry I am unable to entertain you.

HH1

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:23 am

HentaiHunter explained it perfectly!

I had already considered responding to the comment at "Mom's sentence" (by slepytyme), since many of my stories have the same "problem" of not referring to the pure "Violent" content.

I'm glad to find such stories here, as my fetish in the SW area is mostly about sexually non-consensual, humiliation and the like.
To find something like that in the normal story section I have to read through hundreds of "cuddle" stories, as the titles rarely say anything about the content.
With pictures it's a bit easier, I take a quick look and think "not quite my fetish area" and go back to another.
Frollo posts the pictures (which are mainly non-con and sexual in nature) in the VSW, but for a while also posted a link to them in the normal section.

I was wondering if adding "non-con" to the VSW section would be an improvement. But then a lot of people would have the problem of having to look at really violent content just to find humiliation and such as well.

One possibility (if feasible) would be to create a complete additional section "non-consensual". But then many collections in the SW Art and General SW sections would face a dilemma (not to mention the extra work for Elana ;) ).

Even if it seems nonsensical, I will continue to post my stories in the VSW section and my pictures in the "normal" section, although for me both have the same content in most cases (non-consensual, humiliation, sex) and I contribute very rarely.

Best regards
ShrinkMaster
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:16 pm

My kind of story, thank you so much

I can´t imagine who else is going to be selfishly snatched by Mandy to please her and His teacher´s EGOs, hummmmm

And good job in letting them come dressed to be excitingly pealed, piece by piece
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:11 pm

Well thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

HH1

dreamtiny
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by dreamtiny » Mon May 29, 2023 10:52 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:09 pm
I believe the issue is on how we define violence. I see sexual assault as violence. People being forced to comply via overwhelming physical means I also see as an act of violence. I had many acts of violence acted upon me in my life time that didn't include physical damage/maiming/death. So, its just a difference of opinion on what constitutes violence.
HH1
Since there is no non consensual section here, the VSW section is the correct place for your story.

As usual it is of excellent quality, both the character development and the treatment of thetimies.

Thanks.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Mon May 29, 2023 11:42 pm

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I do intend to add to it someday. Just not certain how I want the next chapter to go. Mental debates and all that. So many story ideas so little time. *sigh*

HH1