Kenzie - Shrunken girl in the abandoned mansion

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Kenzie - Shrunken girl in the abandoned mansion

Post by sushi1 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:52 pm

Chapter 1 – Kenzie Captured

Kenzie was an energetic and curious girl. She was always active and liked to play sports with her friends. When she wasn't with friends, she liked to wander off into the woods and explore. She was filled to the brim with energy.

However, one day, her curiosity got the better of her. She wandered off into the forest and came across what appeared to be an abandoned mansion. The haunting atmosphere of the place would have scared off most normal girls. Not Kenzie though. The mansion was dilapidated and run down. It looked like it had been unattended to for a long time. Though she was a little scared, Kenzie's sense of curiosity was overwhelming. She wandered into the mansion.

The mansion was dark. Kenzie let out a shrill scream as she heard all sorts of noises all around her, but figured it was just the sound of creaking wood. As she explored, the world suddenly started to spin around her. She got dizzy and started to pass out. She was losing consciousness, but before she passed out, she saw a blurry image of a man standing before her.

THUMP. Kenzie fell to the ground.

Kenzie woke up to the sound of maniacal laughter.

“Ughh,” she rubbed her eyes. She felt the cold air against her skin. She realized that she was wearing just her blue underwear. Worse yet, she looked around the room and saw that everything was gigantic.

“MWAHAHA!” The maniacal laughter continued.

Kenzie rubbed her eyes and looked around. As her vision came into focus, she saw a middle aged unshaven man, also in just his underwear.

“Who are you? Where am I?” Kenzie asked.

“My name is Jacob. You only need to know me as the man who shrunk you,” Jacob's voice was booming. A sadistic grin crept up on his face.

“What? You need to turn me back and let me go,” Kenzie demanded.

“What are you talking about? You trespassed on my property. And now you are my property. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. You see, this is my lab, and anything that enters my lab becomes my property. HAHAHA!”

“What? No...” before Kenzie could protest, Jacob continued.

“Oh, little girl. You won't believe the things that I want to do to with you. I've always imagined hurting little cuties like you. Imagining your pained screams as I perform my experiments, heeheeehee,” Jacob continued, listing idea after idea of the things he'd like to do with Kenzie.

“No, please... Let me go. I didn't mean to break in here. I didn't know you lived here,” Kenzie pleaded, but her words fell on deaf ears.

“Now, what should I do first? Let's see...”

Jacob slipped his boxers off, revealing his erect cock. Little Kenzie squealed in terror, shaking her head.

This can't be happening, Kenzie thought. I'm just a little shrunken and helpless girl, and this cruel man is going to do unimaginable things to me.

Jacob grabbed 5” (13cm) little Kenzie in his right hand and started rubbing his cock with her body. As he started stroking, his cock got bigger and harder. Kenzie felt her body getting crushed between the giant's hand and his hard penis. He stroked harder and harder and Kenzie's pain worsened. She could almost feel her bones shatter. Jacob tried to be gentle with her but he couldn't contain his excitement.

He felt his first squirt of cum about to come out. He adjusted Kenzie so that her face was against the tip of his cock. He let out a moan as a gush of cum came out and hosed Kenzie in the face. The girl felt the high pressure stream hit against her face. She tried to flinch, but the giant's hand wouldn't let her move. Not only did she feel like her bones were about to snap, but her face was now caked with a gross fluid.

Jacob switched hands and held Kenzie's little body against his cock.

“UNNNGH!” he let out another grown, this time, the cum sprayed all across Kenzie's body.

When he was finished, Kenzie's body was covered in fluid. Satisfied with his work, Jacob found a cage and locked Kenzie in it.

Kenzie was trapped in a cage with no way to escape. She could only lie there in wait of what horrors await her. This wasn't fair. This wasn't supposed to happen. There was no hope of things getting any better. If anything, Jacob was just getting started. Kenzie's heart sank, as she fell further and further into despair. Covered in cum, all little Kenzie could do was sit there and wait for what this sadistic man had in store for her next.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Kenzie - Shrunken girl in the abandoned mansion

Post by ShrinkMaster » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:35 am

Shrunk, abused and put in the cage for later.
Without much ado directly to the point. That's what I call pure fetish, thanks!
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by sushi1 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:56 pm

I've abandoned so many stories due to long expositions with too many details, so I decided to cut back. I left so much out of this story's intro like the shrinking mechanism just to get to the action faster. I hope it worked out

sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by sushi1 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:11 pm

Chapter 2 – A Mad Man's Toys

Kenzie was woken up by the creaking of the door as Jacob walked in.

“Good morning, lil Kenzie,” Jacob said with a sinister smile on his face. “Today, we'll be playing with some of my toys.”

Kenzie did not know what that meant. She only knew that this mad man was up to no good. Jacob reached into the cage and grabbed Kenzie in the palm of his hand. He walked out of the room, playing around and feeling every part of Kenzie's body as he walked.

He made his way to another room. As Kenzie looked around, she noticed that the new room was a lot more vibrant, almost childish. The colours were very bright and there were plastic toys and plushies all over the room.

Jacob searched around the room, searching through piles of toys. For a brief moment, he forgot that he had a shrunken little girl in his hand and squeezed her. Kenzie let out a scream as she felt herself getting crushed.

“Ah, sorry,” Jacob said with a sarcastic grin. It was a genuine accident, but he did enjoy hearing the girl's pained screams. “Let's start our play date, shall we?”

Jacob grabbed a plastic gorilla toy. Holding the girl in one hand and the gorilla toy in another, he started bashing the plastic into the frail body of the girl. Kenzie felt the impact of the plastic gorilla on her bare stomach.

“OW! Stop, please. I don't want to play.”

Jacob could only grin at her. “Fine, but I want to show you something.”

He walked towards a cage with a trap door on the top of it. He opened the door and placed Kenzie in the middle of the cage. He then walked towards something that looked like a toaster oven.

“This is my new invention,” he said, opening the glass door of the toaster oven. He placed the toy gorilla in the oven and closed the door. He pressed a few buttons on the toaster oven, which made some beeping noises before it began whirring. “This thing can bring toys to life. That toy gorilla will no longer be a toy, but it will be a real live gorilla.”

Kenzie could not believe her eyes as she stared into the little toaster oven like contraption. The plastic gorilla started becoming more life like and even began to move. It started banging its large fists against the toaster oven door. Jacob opened the door and grabbed the gorilla in his hand. The gorilla was thrashing around like crazy, and despite being toy sized, Jacob seemed to struggle a little bit with handling the gorilla.

“Seems like this little guy is angry. I've programmed it to be violent and brutal. He's really mad and really wants to take his frustration out on someone. Hmmm, what should I do?” Jacob said, grinning at Kenzie.

Kenzie's heart sank as he realized what Jacob was going to do. She looked for an escape from her cage, but couldn't find a good way to escape. She tried to climb the cage and head toward the trap door at the top, but before she could react, Jacob was already there. The gorilla was dropped into the cage, alone with Kenzie, filled with blood lust. Jacob closed the trap door, locking it. There was no escape.

The gorilla gave out an intimidating roar. Kenzie knees felt wobbly and she fell to the ground. Her body was shaking and she was afraid. This gorilla was angry, out for blood and ready to dish out some violence. Kenzie was outmatched and had no way of defending herself. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized her dire situation. She was in a fight for survival and the odds were stacked against her. It was unlikely that she was going to survive this encounter.

Tehleris
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Tehleris » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 pm

Really liking the story so far, hoping he has a few more toys to bring to life that might be more in a horny mood!

sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by sushi1 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:26 pm

Chapter 3 – Gorilla on Girl Violence

Kenzie was shaking, grabbing onto the cage and pleading for mercy as the gorilla cornered her. Jacob watched in anticipation, knowing how hopeless the situation was. Kenzie was just a girl and this gorilla was designed to be violent and ruthless. This wasn't a fair situation. It was merely cruel torture.

As the gorilla rushed towards Kenzie, she tried to use her nimble and small frame to dodge out of the way, but the gorilla was far too agile. The gorilla grabbed her by her hair, pulled her towards him as he delivered a devastating knee to her slender abs. The knee hit like a truck and Kenzie's body flew into the air. Still holding onto her hair, the gorilla slammed her face down into the ground.

Kenzie could feel pain swelling in her stomach and her face, as blood started dribbling down her nose. The gorilla gave her no time to rest, lifting her up high over his head. He tossed Kenzie's small body against the cage. She felt her body wracked in pain as it rattled against the side of the cage.

Kenzie was barely able to move. All she could do was look up at Jacob with pleading eyes. Jacob could easily stop this violence. Obviously he wasn't going to. He only wanted to see this girl in pain.

The gorilla repeatedly stomped on Kenzie's back. She screamed out in pain, holding onto the small of her back. The gorilla lifted her over his head again and slammed her back-first onto the ground. Kenzie's body was filled with pain. She tried to get up but she couldn't. All she could do was look up and await what further violence the gorilla had.

She stared at the gorilla, breathing heavily. The gorilla climbed up to the top of the cage. He turned around, looking at the little girl, lying still on the ground. From Kenzie's point of view, the gorilla was high up in the sky, probably equivalent to the roof of a 3-floor house. With insane agility and athleticism, the gorilla leapt off the cage, falling towards Kenzie feet-first.

As the gorilla landed feet first on Kenzie's abs, she could feel the wind getting knocked out of her. She gasped for air, feeling completely crushed. The little girl was completely helpless and at the mercy of this violent and cruel gorilla. There would be no mercy.

The gorilla picked Kenzie up and wrapped his arms around her. He lifted her up in the air. She could feel the hard fur rubbing against her fragile body. With a grunt, the gorilla started squeezing. Kenzie began screaming as she was stuck in the bear-hug. The pressure of the mammoth gorilla's arms intensified. Her screams became more shrill as she started feeling her bones cracking.

The gorilla dropped Kenzie's limp body onto the ground. Tears welled up in Kenzie's eyes, not knowing when this hell would end. Her vision was blurred, her bones cracked and her body unable to move. All she could do was sit there and take the punishment. This wasn't fair. What did she ever do to deserve this cruelty?

Jacob could not help but rub his erect cock as the little girl was getting massacred. The grin on his face widened. He walked over to the machine that gave life to the gorilla and started pressing some buttons.

“Hehehe,” Jacob started to laugh. “That was fun and violent, just as I like it. However, the fun is just beginning. I programmed this guy to be violent and cruel. But there's another side to this little fella. Your night isn't over, dear Kenzie. The fun is just getting started.”

Kenzie was sobbing. The situation was hopeless and she was in unimaginable pain. The pain on its own was bad enough for this poor girl, but the thought that the torture won't end any time soon was too much for her. Kenzie could only cry helplessly as Jacob watched on in pleasure.

sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by sushi1 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:27 pm

Tehleris wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 pm
Really liking the story so far, hoping he has a few more toys to bring to life that might be more in a horny mood!
Thanks, appreciate it. He certainly has more toys. But who knows how Kenzie will be after this one

Tehleris
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Tehleris » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm

sushi1 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:27 pm
Tehleris wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 pm
Thanks, appreciate it. He certainly has more toys. But who knows how Kenzie will be after this one
Could always go get more shrunken down women to test his toys with! ;D

sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by sushi1 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:51 pm

Chapter 4 – Gorilla Fun

The pain was too much. Kenzie could only lie there, vision blurred from her own tears. All she could do was look up at the giant gorilla. Jacob had done something, she couldn't tell what, but the gorilla's demeanour seemed to change, and she could see its monster gorilla penis grow to enormous length and thickness.

ROAR! This time, there was no bloodlust or anger in the gorilla's roars. Jacob looked on in anticipation of phase two of the gorilla's torture.

The gorilla ripped Kenzie's underwear off of her body, leaving her body exposed. She had no strength left and could do nothing as the foul creature had its way with her. The gorilla inserted its monster finger into her little pussy. All Kenzie could do was whimper. The gorilla aimed its oversized cock at Kenzie's pussy. There was no way that it would fit, is there?

With all of its monstrous strength, the gorilla thrust, forcing it inside of Kenzie. The girl screamed in pain as she felt her vagina being stretched beyond its limit.

“AYYEEEE!” she cried as blood dribbled out of her penetrated pussy. The gorilla gave repeated thrusts, each thrust hurting the girl more and more. Her pussy was stretched and bleeding, the pain intense. She felt an intense burning sensation as the monster gorilla cum gushed inside of her.

With a final roar, the gorilla pulled out. A mixture of monster cum and blood came gushing out of Kenzie's pained pussy. She grabbed onto her crotch, crying in pain.

The gorilla however was not satisfied. It held Kenzie's head and pulled her up, pressing her face against its cock, gorilla cum still gushing out. It rubbed Kenzie's face all over his cock, smearing it with vile slimy fluid.

Kenzie cried, begging for mercy. Begging for the monster to stop. Instead, the gorilla shoved its oversized dick into her mouth, still covered in the girl's pussy blood. Kenzie felt her jaw stretch out as the oversized monster dick entered her mouth.

Still holding onto Kenzie's head, the gorilla thrust her head in and out. It felt the sensation of little girl lips sucking on its oversized dick. It didn't take long for the gorilla to cum once again, filling Kenzie's mouth with its vile essence.

The gorilla pulled out of the girl's mouth and dropped her to the ground. Kenzie lay on the ground, cum and blood still gushing out of her mouth and pussy. She couldn't wash away the terrible taste in her mouth. The gorilla stood over the defeated girl, stroking its own cock repeatedly. The monster came all over Kenzie, coating her entire body with his goo.

Kenzie lay there unconscious, covered in various fluids. Jacob was stunned at the violence displayed by this monstrous toy gorilla. Jacob did not care about how much life was left in the small girl. He was already planning on the next steps.

sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by sushi1 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:20 pm

Chapter 5 – Back at it

Kenzie woke up groggy. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was surrounded on all four sides by a glass cage. Amazingly, she managed to get to her feet. She remembered the brutal beating she received at the hands of the toy turned to life gorilla. Her bones were crushed and her body felt like it was being shattered into many pieces. Yet here she was, standing on her own strength.

That was when she heard Jacob's booming voice.

“Ah haha, good to see you've come to. My device worked!” Jacob started to explain. “You took a brutal beating back there, but due to my genius invention, you were healed back to health.”

Kenzie was relieved that her injuries were not permanent and that she was able to walk once again.

“Which means...” Jacob continued, “we're gonna go right back at it. Time for your second play date, hahaha.” Jacob's words hit Kenzie and filled her with dread.

“No, please! I've had enough!” Kenzie pleaded.

“But I haven't,” Jacob replied before turning to the shelf and grabbing his next toy. This time, it was a Kraken. “This bad boy is going to have strong and slimy tentacles. I've also given it some extra surprises. This ought to be fun. Or maybe a bit painful for you, hahaha.”

Jacob placed the Kraken toy into his oven-like device, turned a few dials and pressed the big red button.

To Jacob's delight, and to Kenzie's horror, the plastic Kraken was given life. It thrashed its tentacles around, leaving slimy ooze all over the place. Jacob put on thick rubber gloves. “I'll be needing these, given the vicious electric shocks this guy is capable of.”

He grabbed the Kraken. The Kraken thrashed around, covering Jacob's hand with slime. He walked over to a glass aquarium filled with water and dropped the Kraken in. The aquarium was filled with water with a small sand island in the middle. The Kraken swam around the aquarium with blinding speed. Kenzie would have no chance of escape once locked into the aquarium with the Kraken.

Jacob then turned to the horrified Kenzie who continually shook her head. “No...”

Kenzie's terror served only to turn Jacob on. He grabbed Kenzie with his ooze covered gloves, slathering her body with disgusting fluid. Its vile stench washed over Kenzie and she felt dizzy just from the residual ooze that was stuck on Jacob's gloves. The real thing was only going to be worse.

Jacob walked to the aquarium and held Kenzie over it. “In ya go,” Jacob said with a sinister smile creeping up on his face. He let Kenzie go. The girl fell into the aquarium. She had no idea the hell that was awaiting her.

sushi1
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by sushi1 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:54 am

Chapter 6 – Kraken Kenzie

SPLASH!

Kenzie felt the impact of her body against the cold water. The water blurred her vision and the splash disoriented her for a moment, but she soon remembered how much danger she was in. Before being dropped into the aquarium, she saw how quickly the Kraken was swimming around and knew that she had no chance in water. She glanced ahead and saw an island up ahead. Without wasting any time, she quickly swam towards the island. “Maybe if I got to land, it wouldn't be able to get to me,” she was thinking.

However, the Kraken was too swift. In barely a second, it had already grabbed onto Kenzie's leg. She struggled and tried to get away, but the grip of Kraken tentacle was too tight, too strong. Tentacles began wrapping themselves around the girl.

“AAHH!!” Kenzie screamed as the tentacles tightened their grip around Kenzie's body, squeezing the life out of her. She had no chance. She was just a girl fighting against an overpowering monster. She was at the mercy of the tentacle creature.

Just as she felt her bones getting crushed, the Kraken released some of the pressure on Kenzie, but kept its tentacles wrapped around her. The tentacles started probing her body, wrapping themselves around every limb. Suddenly, her muscles spasmed as the tentacles powerful electric shocks coursed through her body.

“AYYEE!!!” Kenzie cried, her shrill screams louder than they've ever been. The shocks intensified. The girl screamed in pain as her body felt like it was starting to burn. The Kraken wouldn't let up, as it just kept torturing Kenzie with prolonged shocks. Though it only lasted for a few minutes, it felt like hours of electro-torture to little Kenzie. Her internals felt like they were getting fried. “NYAAAHHH!!”

Suddenly, the shocks stopped and Kenzie felt a moment of relief. The Kraken swam towards the island and placed the tortured girl on land. She lay there prone on the ground, her heavy breathing visible. Her body was in so much pain she could not move a single muscle.

Kenzie felt slimy tentacles slither across her body. This time, there was no squeeze, there was no shock. Just disgusting slimy tentacles that explored every inch of her helpless body. Unable to move, unable to resist, the shrunken girl could only lay there and let the tentacles feel her. The slime covered her body, her armpits, everything that it touched. She felt a tentacle slither between her little breasts, sliding up and down, white slimy fluid oozing out of the tentacles.

What began as exploratory started becoming an outright violation of her body as the tentacles found their way into her ass, her vagina, her mouth. Slimy Kraken cum came oozing into her every orifice. The slimy tentacles grew in size as they violated her, tearing her pussy open, spilling blood all over the place. Kenzie screamed as the feeling of disgust turned into sheer pain. All she could do was lie there and scream and accept that she could do nothing against this monstrous creature.

As Kenzie was viciously violated by the Kraken's tentacles, she started to once again feel an intense electric surge, this time coming from the tentacles inside her anus and pussy. The pain was more intense and she felt herself getting fried from the inside.

The Kraken spent what seemed like hours alternating between torturing the poor girl and violating her. Intense shocks, rape, tearing her limbs from her sockets. Kenzie screamed and screamed and screamed. Until one moment when she was no longer screaming...

Epilogue

Jacob sighed while watching a news report. Missing girl who mysteriously disappeared. A picture of a beautiful girl on the TV. The dead corpse of the same beautiful girl in his hand. His boner was uncontrollable. While watching the report, he held Kenzie's dead body in his hand and stroke his cock with it.

“Maybe I over did it a little. That Kraken was a little too dangerous.” He stroked harder and faster. “But nah, no regrets, it was awesome.” He came on the dead girl's body. His hands were soaked with a mixture of the blood of an innocent girl and his own cum.

“Ahhh!” he groaned in pleasure.

He sat in front of his laptop, still stroking Kenzie's dead body against his cock. He logged in to look at the security camera footage of his dilapidated home. A smile crept up on his face as he looked through the camera footage.

“Looks like someone else is crazy enough to play with me.”

He got up and tossed Kenzie's body in the trash. Jacob was done with Kenzie. Time to move on to the next victim.