After the Christmas party (Father-Daughter incest, VSW-Repost)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

After the Christmas party (Father-Daughter incest, VSW-Repost)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:21 pm

Since the topic of father-daughter incest is currently being discussed, I remembered that I once wrote a story about it for the good old VSW board.

Warning! This is a fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It contains nudity, physical abuse, and forced sexual acts.
(English is not my first language, so be prepared for typos and try to figure out what I might have meant. I hope you enjoy the story anyway). :)

After the Christmas party
by Shrinkmaster

Chloe (23) and her boyfriend Pete (26) have always wanted to shrink. To avoid any unpleasant surprises, they agreed with Chloe's parents to live as real minis in their care for a week to gain experience.

On the third night, Chloe's father, Ben (51), was at a Christmas party. When he came home late that night, drunk as a skunk, his wife Linda (49) had already put the two Minis back in their cage (more for their own safety) and gone to bed.

Very slowly and quietly, Ben made his way around the house. Until he reached the cage. Chloe and Pete, who hadn't noticed his arrival, were having wild sex in their mini-housing.
As if in a trance, Ben watched the two minis go about their business, getting more and more aroused by every second as he watched his shrunken, mature daughter riding her mini boyfriend.

But then it overtake Ben! With a powerful jerk he opened the cage door and greeted his two minis: "Heeyhh youuh thwoo... that looks like phunn!"

Shocked, Chloe turned her face back and was immediately enveloped in a disgusting, alcohol-soaked fog. At the sight of her father's huge face, Chloe immediately wanted to jump away from her boyfriend in horror. But when Ben saw this, he took quick action and grabbed the nude little girl!

"He-heey, you're nothh done yethh lil' one, huh!"
Within moments, Chloe was outside the cage, clinging in panic to her father's sweaty, alcohol-scented giant hand.
Pete could do nothing but watch as Chloe's father slumped in his chair with his helpless girlfriend.

Chloe squirmed wildly and screamed at her father, but he just enjoyed her cute little looks and slowly unzipped his pants with his other hand. Now the 23-year-old panicked and screamed desperately for her mother. But she was too far away, fast asleep behind a closed door, to hear the slightest sound from the little mini-girl.

Despite her total panic, Chloe was a little relieved when she saw that her totally drunk father was only pulling a limp, albeit large, penis out of his pants.
But Ben did not hesitate for a moment, pulling the foreskin away from his glans and mercilessly smearing his daughter's little face against it! The 23-year-old girl became terribly sick as she inhaled the enormous urine stench of the fleshy monster and, even worse, had firm, rubbing contact with it!

After some awkward wanking movements, his cock had already grown to a semi-stiff one! But then he suddenly pulled his shrunken daughter out of his ever-hardening meat pipe and pressed her naked front directly against his open and rotting, stinking mouth.
Pete watched as his future father-in-law literally lashed out at his own daughter with his extremely slimy giant tongue and continued to masturbate with his enormous dick!

Chloe was literally raped by her father's giant tongue! The 51-year-old left none of his mini daughter's three holes untouched! Oh, the old man took his time with his living sex toy before brutally slamming the little thing against his now upright monster cock!

Chloe had the air squeezed out of her lungs for a moment. Immediately after, she went up and down on her own father's cock with extremely firm pressure and a slight twisting motion.
In the beginning everything went rather slowly, but with a lot of pressure. However, the little mini-girl only got a chance to breathe when her little head was at eye level with the extremely stinky and slimy giant cockhead.

Pete watched helplessly as his lovely girlfriend became the unwanted pleasure provider for her own drunken father.

After a few long minutes, Ben suddenly started hammering his cock and his shrunken daughter up and down at a rapid pace. Pete, who wasn't far away from the action, could well imagine the powers his little Chloe had just been exposed to as a mini!

But suddenly his future father-in-law stopped his violent wanking movements and came with a loud grunt!
But instead of flying off in a big arc, his huge sperm only rose less than an inch each time before landing directly on his daughter!

The 23-year-old had already felt the giant sperm flow through the huge erectile tissue. Since she was positioned with her little head right above the cockhead, she got it all up close and personal!

The first thick load rose only briefly above her and then landed in the middle of her battered face. Ben continued to hold his daughter tightly and let the other shots land on her little body until finally the white giant cream ran out of his old slit and right over Chloe's already splashed face and body.

Completely exhausted, the 51-year-old let go of his dick and his miniature daughter. It took some time for the drunken giant to get back on his feet. Wordlessly, he grabbed his totally exhausted young sex toy, stood up and turned back to the cage.

Pete looked at the giant with wide open eyes.
"Th..at's how ..youhh do it," the drunken giant stammered with a slow wink and engulfed the little man in the cage again with his alcohol smell. Then he wiped his sperm-smeared cock over his already filthy daughter and threw her unceremoniously onto the small makeshift bed in the cage.

Chloe was far too tired to even try to move a muscle. Pete was about to go over to his girlfriend, but stopped short when he saw the extreme mess his future father-in-law had made of her.

"H..h.ave phunn.. youuh twoo.." and the big cage door was closed again with a dull bang. Pete watched as the drunken giant staggered into his bedroom and just stood there, stunned.

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed and re-published anywhere as long as the content is allowed, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: After the Christmas party (Father-Daughter incest, VSW-Repost)

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:29 pm

ShrinkMaster wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:21 pm
Since the topic of father-daughter incest is currently being discussed, I remembered that I once wrote a story about it for the good old VSW board.

Warning! This is a fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It contains nudity, physical abuse, and forced sexual acts.
(English is not my first language, so be prepared for typos and try to figure out what I might have meant. I hope you enjoy the story anyway). :)

After the Christmas party
by Shrinkmaster

Chloe (23) and her boyfriend Pete (26) have always wanted to shrink. To avoid any unpleasant surprises, they agreed with Chloe's parents to live as real minis in their care for a week to gain experience.

On the third night, Chloe's father, Ben (51), was at a Christmas party. When he came home late that night, drunk as a skunk, his wife Linda (49) had already put the two Minis back in their cage (more for their own safety) and gone to bed.

Very slowly and quietly, Ben made his way around the house. Until he reached the cage. Chloe and Pete, who hadn't noticed his arrival, were having wild sex in their mini-housing.
As if in a trance, Ben watched the two minis go about their business, getting more and more aroused by every second as he watched his shrunken, mature daughter riding her mini boyfriend.

But then it overtake Ben! With a powerful jerk he opened the cage door and greeted his two minis: "Heeyhh youuh thwoo... that looks like phunn!"

Shocked, Chloe turned her face back and was immediately enveloped in a disgusting, alcohol-soaked fog. At the sight of her father's huge face, Chloe immediately wanted to jump away from her boyfriend in horror. But when Ben saw this, he took quick action and grabbed the nude little girl!

"He-heey, you're nothh done yethh lil' one, huh!"
Within moments, Chloe was outside the cage, clinging in panic to her father's sweaty, alcohol-scented giant hand.
Pete could do nothing but watch as Chloe's father slumped in his chair with his helpless girlfriend.

Chloe squirmed wildly and screamed at her father, but he just enjoyed her cute little looks and slowly unzipped his pants with his other hand. Now the 23-year-old panicked and screamed desperately for her mother. But she was too far away, fast asleep behind a closed door, to hear the slightest sound from the little mini-girl.

Despite her total panic, Chloe was a little relieved when she saw that her totally drunk father was only pulling a limp, albeit large, penis out of his pants.
But Ben did not hesitate for a moment, pulling the foreskin away from his glans and mercilessly smearing his daughter's little face against it! The 23-year-old girl became terribly sick as she inhaled the enormous urine stench of the fleshy monster and, even worse, had firm, rubbing contact with it!

After some awkward wanking movements, his cock had already grown to a semi-stiff one! But then he suddenly pulled his shrunken daughter out of his ever-hardening meat pipe and pressed her naked front directly against his open and rotting, stinking mouth.
Pete watched as his future father-in-law literally lashed out at his own daughter with his extremely slimy giant tongue and continued to masturbate with his enormous dick!

Chloe was literally raped by her father's giant tongue! The 51-year-old left none of his mini daughter's three holes untouched! Oh, the old man took his time with his living sex toy before brutally slamming the little thing against his now upright monster cock!

Chloe had the air squeezed out of her lungs for a moment. Immediately after, she went up and down on her own father's cock with extremely firm pressure and a slight twisting motion.
In the beginning everything went rather slowly, but with a lot of pressure. However, the little mini-girl only got a chance to breathe when her little head was at eye level with the extremely stinky and slimy giant cockhead.

Pete watched helplessly as his lovely girlfriend became the unwanted pleasure provider for her own drunken father.

After a few long minutes, Ben suddenly started hammering his cock and his shrunken daughter up and down at a rapid pace. Pete, who wasn't far away from the action, could well imagine the powers his little Chloe had just been exposed to as a mini!

But suddenly his future father-in-law stopped his violent wanking movements and came with a loud grunt!
But instead of flying off in a big arc, his huge sperm only rose less than an inch each time before landing directly on his daughter!

The 23-year-old had already felt the giant sperm flow through the huge erectile tissue. Since she was positioned with her little head right above the cockhead, she got it all up close and personal!

The first thick load rose only briefly above her and then landed in the middle of her battered face. Ben continued to hold his daughter tightly and let the other shots land on her little body until finally the white giant cream ran out of his old slit and right over Chloe's already splashed face and body.

Completely exhausted, the 51-year-old let go of his dick and his miniature daughter. It took some time for the drunken giant to get back on his feet. Wordlessly, he grabbed his totally exhausted young sex toy, stood up and turned back to the cage.

Pete looked at the giant with wide open eyes.
"Th..at's how ..youhh do it," the drunken giant stammered with a slow wink and engulfed the little man in the cage again with his alcohol smell. Then he wiped his sperm-smeared cock over his already filthy daughter and threw her unceremoniously onto the small makeshift bed in the cage.

Chloe was far too tired to even try to move a muscle. Pete was about to go over to his girlfriend, but stopped short when he saw the extreme mess his future father-in-law had made of her.

"H..h.ave phunn.. youuh twoo.." and the big cage door was closed again with a dull bang. Pete watched as the drunken giant staggered into his bedroom and just stood there, stunned.

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed and re-published anywhere as long as the content is allowed, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]

Wow that turned out well, the subject is being discussed exactly and a story like this was already missing, it makes you want to continue talking about this topic