My wife - The secret mini of our son (Son-Mother incest) (VSW-Board repost on request)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

My wife - The secret mini of our son (Son-Mother incest) (VSW-Board repost on request)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:38 pm

Warning! This is a purely fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It includes nudity, physical abuse, forced sexual acts and incest. Minors take part in all these actions!!!
(English is not my native language, so prepare for typos and figure out what I might have meant. I hope you can still enjoy the story.) ;)

This is a short, rather funny idea I had and wrote down quickly! Have fun!

My wife - The secret mini of our son
by Shrinkmaster

In recent days, Karen, my 39-year-old wife, seemed to have changed.
At first I thought it was just my imagination, but the behavior between Karen and our 16 year old son Mark had just changed.
Everything I report here, I had to put together piece by piece! That's why I'm writing only fragments of what I know.

Mark had found out about Karen's "trigger" by accident. As far as I could tell, it must be the carrier fluid for his sperm!
Every time Karen comes in contact with it, she shrinks to one-eleventh of her normal size within a few seconds.
As I could see on a cell phone video, the antidote to restore her normal height, much to my wife's displeasure, is to take a shower or even swallow Mark's urine!
However, complete regeneration takes several minutes.

Ironically, since then, Mark has often forced his mother to give him a blowjob. Of course with the result that Karen ends up as a shrunken doll!

As I found out later, the first time this happened was when I was on an 8-day business trip a few weeks ago. On the evening of the second day, Mark sneaked a drop of semen on his mother's neck. Karen immediately began to shrink!
After an unwanted "extensive examination" by her own son, Mark put Karen in an old cage.
This was followed by 4 days of chastisement by our son before Karen returned to her normal size for the first time after a urine shower.
This didn't stop Mark from immediately tying Karen up, throwing her on our marriage bed and fucking his own mother from behind!
First he went into her dry pussy. But shortly after, Mark pushed his cock into my wife's tight asshole.
It didn't take long and our son had to pull his dick out of Karen's sore asshole because his screaming mother was already shrinking again!
After Mark had come hard on her, he grabbed Karen's "un-greased" foot and threw her back into the old cage without even cleaning it first!

I noticed yesterday that Karen has been walking around with two big marks on her left thigh, clearly from Mark's "huge" teeth! My wife tries to hide it from me, but since I know their secret, I watch everything closely!

Just last week, Karen had some large weals and still easily visible large, yellow and dark bluish spots on her left ass cheek.
The next day I saw in a cell phone video that Mark had hit his shrunken mother's ass several times with the ruler that was lying on his desk!

One time, Karen came into the bedroom a little later, only to disappear into the shower next door. She seemed a little dazed and had a red sore coloration all over her body. In addition, I saw our son's huge fingerprints on Karen's bare back, which could only be seen for so long by applying enormous pressure.
While my wife was still in the shower, I quietly tapped on Mark's smartphone and downloaded the latest video. The clip started in the middle of the "action", which was only a few minutes ago!

At first everything was very shaky, but then I realized my son was working his cock like a wild man. In turbo mode, Mark was hammering his cock up and down BUT wedged between his strong hand and the "hard as steel" cock was Karen!

Mark showed no mercy! Mercilessly, he hurled his mother down his shaft until he suddenly stopped. I saw how my wife had briefly lost consciousness and was hanging like a "sack of potatoes" in Mark's hand!

Our son only allowed her a "rest" by laying my poor unconscious Karen along and with her arms and legs hanging down on his erect cock.

Our son went to the nearest mirror with his cell phone and filmed himself slowly moving Karen back and forth on his "pole" with three fingers on her back.
After and after my little wife regained consciousness. Her pampered little face kept scraping over Mark's rough glans.

When Karen saw herself in the giant mirror and realized where she was, she panicked and grabbed her son's huge cock.

I heard Mark laugh out loud as he grabbed his shrunken mother with his dick and began to jerk off again. Karen was being mercilessly shoved back and forth the entire length of her body. My wife was desperately trying to hold her little head up so that her face would not keep hitting the rough cockhead! Our 16-year-old pushed Karen so far forward each time that even her tits reached down to his huge glans.

Mark briefly resumed his "turbo mode" and literally threw his mother back and forth, but then he suddenly pulled Karen off his cock with his left hand, held her right in front of his huge cockhead, jerked off for only a few seconds and then shot a huge load of cum with several shots at my screaming wife.
Mark actually managed to soak his mother from top to bottom with his white, slimy love juice.

But how did that happen?
Already the next older phone clip before he forced my wife in her red negligee on her knees and ordered her to give him a blowjob. Only very reluctantly did Karen take his semi-stiff dick in her mouth. But as it grew harder and Mark began to moan more and more, she panicked that she would soon shrink and flinched anxiously.

It didn't take long and Mark had had enough of her whimpering. He squeezed a drop of semen on his index finger and asked my wife one last time to get back to work.
With tears in her eyes, Karen begged our son to let her go and retreated a little further. But Mark menacingly climbed over his mother and smeared his drop between her breasts!
A few seconds later, I saw my shrunken wife scurrying out of her negligee and running away from our son.

Mark made short work of her! He grabbed my screaming wife and held her right in front of the camera: "There you go!"
Slowly Karen went downwards. His mother should know exactly where the "trip" was going. A last plea and begging did not change anything.

First my son played with Karen a little. His fleshy glans landed several times in her little face while he kept telling her that it was her fault that his huge cock no longer fit in her little mouth!
But right after that, our son pressed my wife firmly against his "giant" cock and jerked off! Very slowly at first, until Mark got a feel for the rhythm. Then the jerking and "hammering" became very fast!
That was also the moment when the video went shaky and then stopped.

That's all I know so far! If you know of any other incidents between my wife and my son, feel free to share them with me and post them here!

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want.
Everything I publish is for the public and can be changed and re-published anywhere as long as the content is allowed, no matter if it is my original or the edited one.]

My story was continued by Shrinker_S at that time. I think it was much longer than my short text. ;)
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!