Maren's vacation (VSW Board repost on request)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Maren's vacation (VSW Board repost on request)

Post by ShrinkMaster » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:01 pm

Warning! This is a fictional story and has absolutely nothing to do with reality!
It contains nudity, physical abuse and forced sexual acts. Minors are involved in all of these actions!
(English is not my first language, so be prepared for typos and try to figure out what I might have meant. I hope you enjoy the story anyway).

Maren's vacation
by Shrinkmaster

Maren, 49 years old and living alone, wanted to treat herself to a special adventure vacation from her stressful working day as an office manager!

Since she is secretly submissive, the mature blonde finally decided on her first shrink trip. At Mini-Corp, Maren chose a "master family" from a catalog.

The Millers seemed to offer everything Maren wanted for a multifaceted shrink vacation. On the one hand, the six-member family already had experience with Minis, according to the catalog, and on the other hand, with their number of people, they covered almost all age groups.

There was Tony, the 39-year-old husband
Ellie, the 37-year-old wife
Lisa, the 16 year old oldest daughter
Marc, the 13 year old son
Eva, the 11 year old daughter
and Dennis, the youngest at the age of 7

The arrival

Tony picked up the white box and placed it on the kitchen table. After opening the lid and folding down the sides, he saw the shrunken 49-year-old woman for the first time.

Maren was dressed in a white blouse and a loose, long, brown skirt. On her tiny feet she wore a pair of sandals with heels. Tony knew that Mini-Corp had no underwear for Minis, and that these were the only things the little 49-year-old was wearing!

Even though the clothing fabric for shrunken humans is made extra thin, it is still a bit sturdy for Minis. Tony was even more surprised to see the little woman's protruding nipples through the "thick" fabric!

In her left hand the shrunken blonde held a black-brown bag. Tony found it cute that the little woman apparently thought she was allowed to wear clothes in her condition. He already knew from Mini-Corp that it was her very first shrink trip.

Nevertheless, the 49-year-old seemed to be well prepared and had probably taken the "Mini Crash Course" at the Mini-Corp. Because, according to the customs of a Mini, the mature doll didn't dare to talk to her new master first!

"Hello my little one, you are a sweet thing," Tony broke the ice.
Maren was a little relieved to finally be allowed to speak and greeted the colossal man in front of her who would be her master for the next few days.
"H-Hello my master and thank you for the compliment! I am Maren and I am happy to meet you and spend time with you," the little thing said politely, reducing her words to the bare essentials (as she had learned from Mini-Corp).

"Oh, how polite," Tony smiled, "but one thing right away, Minis don't have normal names here!" Maren wasn't too surprised, but it was something she didn't think was necessary for a shrink trip!

"Ok, let's take a closer look and then I'll think of a suitable name for you." Tony grabbed Maren's long mini skirt and pulled it with a jerk to the ground (in this case of course the huge table top)!

Maren hadn't expected that! To the violent jerk she was immediately overcome by a cold draft of air on her now exposed legs. Out of reflex, the surprised 49-year-old immediately squeezed her legs together, denying the huge, strange man in front of her a direct look at her most private place!

Nevertheless, the blonde businesswoman held back and let it happen without any objections (as she had learned at Mini-Corp)!
Tony glanced briefly at her shaved pubic area, where only the base of her mini-slit was visible. "Oho, very smooth! Just the way I like it," he grinned.

Maren didn't comment on the 39-year-old giant's words, but just waited to see what would happen next. Suddenly she felt a giant finger on her pubic mound! However, Tony guided it directly under the thin, white blouse of the shrunken woman and let it jump open with a short tug at the front.

Maren was a bit shocked and at the same time fascinated by the ease with which the giant man could get rid of her clothes!

But then she felt the giant thumb graze her left breast and exert some pressure. A slight shiver ran down her spine, but at the same time she felt an inner excitement!

Tony was not disappointed, the 10 year older woman really did have some nice tits!
"Mmh, you have really great, firm breasts, little one. I especially like that bean shape," Tony let his thumb slide over Maren's protruding nipples. "I think we'll call you 'Bean'," the giant finished his observation.

Maren did not trust her ears! "Bean?! Her new master can't really mean that!", it shot through her head. But the shrunken businesswoman did not show it. After all, she was aware of the situation she had gotten herself into!

Suddenly there was a rumble outside the kitchen and a boy of elementary school age rushed in.
"Daddy, show me, is that the new Mini?" the boy shouted, leaning intimidatingly over Maren. The little woman felt very uncomfortable being so suddenly towered over by the very young giant. Children are so unpredictable!

But before the shrunken blonde had time to assess the new situation, the 7-year-old had already wrapped his hand around her miniaturized, mature body and pulled the almost naked woman away from his father's fingers! The sudden jolt sent a shock through Maren's limbs.

"Wow, that's soo cool! Please dad, can I show her to Marc?" the boy lifted the 49 year old woman from the table. Maren was startled and dropped her bag.

His father knew that Dennis wanted to impress his big brother with this little woman.
"Mmh okay. But only if you bring your mother to me! Marc still has to do something for your mom, but it should be done soon," the gigantic man demanded from his youngest son in return.

"Yes, no problem! I think I just saw her in Marc's room," Dennis shouted as he headed for the kitchen exit.
"The little one's name is "Bean" by the way," Tony could only shout after his son.

Maren, being held by a giant hand for the first time in her life, was simply overwhelmed by events! She was so shocked that she didn't even get a chance to say anything before the boy had left the kitchen with her and she was already out of earshot of his father!

The little woman had no idea how a 7 year old and a 13 year old would handle a Mini without any supervision! But then Maren remembered that the boy she was holding was supposed to get his mother. So there was still hope of not being left alone with two giant boys, which the giant mother would certainly not allow!

When Dennis stormed into his older brother's room, Maren only saw his huge back. Marc stood in front of his terrarium, which was emitting only muffled and slightly squeaking sounds.

Curious, Dennis approached his big brother. The noises, which the little blonde first thought must be some animal she didn't want to get to know any closer, became a little louder.

"Look Marc, this is Bean," the younger brother called attention to himself and proudly presented the new family mini. His big brother looked at the 49-year-old Mini with interest.
"Daddy says we can play with her, but only when I get mommy," the 7-year-old added.

"Bean yes?!," laughed the giant 13-year-old. "Where does Daddy get these names..."
"Ahh, I see," he added, touching Maren's left tit and squeezing it a little between his giant thumb and forefinger.

Maren slowly panicked and looked for the mother of the two boys.

"You're supposed to get mom, right?" Marc followed. "Then wait a moment, Squeaky will be ready soon!

The shrunken blonde in the "little" boy's hand didn't quite understand what the huge teenager, who had just grabbed her indecently, meant by that.

Only when both boys turned to the terrarium and the 49-year-old could see something, she was completely devastated!!! Inside the terrarium was another shrunken Mini!
In the middle of the terrarium was a bowl containing the little woman. Her hands were tied behind her back and her legs were spread apart, obviously bound!

The reason why this shrunken woman was making such musty noises was because of the black tape that was wrapped around her mouth and head several times!

Maren didn't know how long the poor woman, who was obviously a bit younger than Maren herself, had been in that terrarium. But it was clear that she was sweating a lot and that her naked body was covered with a film of sweat.
This was probably due to the hot lamp hanging directly above her on the ceiling of the terrarium and shining mercilessly on her!

It was only at second glance that the horrified blonde noticed this shimmering strip of tape in the middle of the slightly hairy labia of the fixed mini.

"Bean, may I introduce you: This is Squeaky," the 13-year-old introduced the two Minis. Until a few days ago, we called Squeaky 'Mommy'," a huge, sinister grin appeared on both of the boys' giant faces.

The 49-year-old blonde's heart sank into the pit of her stomach! "What's going on here?", went through her head. The panic returned, now that all hope of getting away from the two obviously cruel boys had vanished!

"You probably want to know why we call her Squeaky here, don't you?", Marc encouraged her, "then watch this," he laughed.

The next moment, the 13-year-old reached between his shrunken mother's spread legs and grabbed the tape. The tiny bound woman looked between her legs in panic. But her giant son wasted no time in ripping the tape from her labia!

It was a hellish ordeal for little Ellie! She squeezed her eyes together in pain and "squealed" into her gag like a banshee!

"See, Squeaky goes great with her!" Marc laughed out loud. As if nothing had happened, he looked at the torn strip of tape and then took a closer look at the now bare labia of his shrunken mother.

"All but a few hairs above Squeaky's slit are gone. That should do it," the teen commented on his work.
"Okay, you can take her to Daddy now. But leave little Bean here so we can get to know each other better," he grinned ominously at the panicked Maren.

The exchange happened so fast that the mature blonde felt as if she had landed in a grabbing kneading press! She could still see the 7-year-old pulling his sweaty little mother out of the bowl and quickly disappearing from the room.

Somehow Maren tried to keep her cool in front of the 13-year-old teenager and not let on how intimidated, no, even scared she was by his mere gigantic presence!

Marc didn't hesitate for long either! He jammed his huge finger into the collar of the thin blouse and tore the white shirt from the blonde's small body with a strong jerk.

Maren was shocked by the brute force the 13 year old was using on her.
"Too bad that you are going to sleep with Lisa tonight," he muttered more than talking to the Mini in his hand as he took a closer look at her big little udders.

The shrunken blonde looked at him with a questioning look.
"Oh right, you must know, we drew lots to see who gets you on which day and Lisa is the first!
"I hope you like foot sweat!" he grinned at the 49 year old. "Lisa loves to have minis lick her sweaty feet for hours on end. But I've heard of other places," the 13-year-old grinned and laughed at Maren's disgusted reaction.

"To be more precise, we change daily. Squeaky is with dad today, you go to my older sister Lisa and I get Puffy later." The shrunken woman looked at him questioningly again and Marc knew why.

"Well, you probably know "Puffy" from the Mini-Corp documents. She is... mmh no, she used to be Eva, my little 11 year old sister!" Maren hesitated for a moment at the thought that such a young girl was in the hands of this family, her own family!.

"We called her Puffy because there's nothing on her yet but a couple of swollen nipples," the teenager explained as if it were the most normal thing in the world.
"It's too bad Dad had her first, because when I finally got her, she wasn't a virgin anymore! But at least the little one is extremely teachable and damn easy to train! Her little tongue feels really wonderful, and I'm not talking about my feet," the 13-year-old winked at the 49-year-old Mini.

Maren's face went white! She knew exactly what the teenager meant. She felt terribly sorry for the young girl, but at the same time thought that her shrinking trip was not going as she had imagined!

But the shrunken woman didn't have much time to think about it because she suddenly felt another huge hand grabbing her legs. Marc folded the little office manager like a toy in his hand. Maren was suddenly in a lying position as her knees were pressed next to her now upright tits. In addition, her sandal-clad feet were now hanging right next to her little blond head.

Maren felt a huge thumb positioned right next to her vagina. A light tug to the side and Maren's most private place was revealed to the 13 year old!
"Not a single hair, not even on your little back door!" the young teen commented on Maren's most private parts.

Marc's huge face came closer: "Very nice, just the way I like it," then he suddenly stuck out his huge tongue and plunged the wet tip into the middle of the 49-year-old's open slit.

Maren didn't know what was happening to her! Shocked, she tried to flinch, but the 13-year-old giant's grip did not allow the shrunken woman to move. It felt like a wet, huge and very muscular sponge!
Marc had more than enough practice getting his tongue into Minis! And so it only took a moment for the tip of his tongue to hit the shrunken woman's cervix.

Maren had never felt so "filled" before! But then the powerful "worm" withdrew as quickly as it had entered, leaving a wide gaping hole.
Now the huge, wet tip of the tongue wandered over Maren's belly, slipped through her sideways pressed tits and finally landed on her little mouth.

The miniaturized office manager tried to resist the violent intrusion, but had to give in very quickly to avoid serious injury.
Immediately, her mouth and throat filled with Marc's huge tongue. It was only a few seconds, but it felt like minutes to the little woman as the disgusting giant saliva spread all in and over her little mouth.

When the teenager pulled his tongue out again, the next shock followed!
Maren saw the 13 year old put his little finger in his mouth for a moment and then purposefully put it on her shaved mini cunt.

It was as if someone was trying to stick an entire arm into Maren's little pussy without any "pre-stretching"! It took a few really painful seconds for her mature labia to finally stretch enough for Marc's giant finger and fingernail to finally get stuck inside her!

"HEY!! What the hell are you doing?!", it sounded suddenly from the hallway into his room. Maren turned her small head painfully over her shoulder. There stood a blonde teenage girl in a cheerleader outfit. Obviously Marc's older sister.

"Uh-uhh...", the 13-year-old stammered, "our new little girl and I are just getting to know each other...".
"She's mine today! So get over here with little Mini right now!", the angry teenager thundered back.

"All right!", Marc suddenly pulled his penetrating finger out of Maren's extremely widened hole, "Don't make such a fuss!" ("Of all people, the shrinkage virus had to miss you. Well, at least so far!" the 13-year-old muttered quietly.)

When Lisa approached stomping and then looked down grimly from her brother to the 49-year-old, the shrunken woman didn't say a word. She was much more happy about the liberating feeling in her lower genital area.

"What are those things doing on her little feet?", while Marc still held Maren in his hand, Lisa tore off the two high heeled sandals with her long, blue-painted fingernails and sent them flying to the floor far away. "Minis don't wear clothes here!", it shot out of the gigantic cheerleader like an iron rule.

Marc opened his tight grip and before Maren knew it, she was already in Lisa's hand. The young giantess didn't say a word to the mini, but simply went into her room and closed the door behind her.

As if the 16-year-old didn't care about the survival of the temporarily shrunken woman who was "only" on a mini-vacation, she simply threw her on the foot of the mattress of her bed.
Maren didn't know what had happened to her and tried to get her bearings.

After a few seconds she saw the huge blonde teenager undressing in front of her and not even looking at her. Wearing only pink panties and a white sports bra, the 16-year-old also threw herself onto the huge bed.

Shocked, Maren jumped to the side as the giant teenager's huge feet slammed down right next to her. The little woman looked in awe at the young feet, which were almost one and a half times her current height!

Maren watched her "today's" mistress, but did and said nothing at first (just as she had learned in the mini-training). Lisa, who had grabbed her smartphone, suddenly looked down at the little woman expectantly.
"What's wrong, little one? I've just come from training, so make yourself useful and lick the sweat off my feet!", her mistress thundered, while she moved her huge toes provocatively.

Maren opened her eyes in shock. Her giant brother was right! Disgusted, the 49-year-old office manager looked at the huge, sweaty feet of the 16-year-old. Maren had expected one or the other consequence before booking and starting her mini vacation, but the adventurous woman had not expected something like this!.

But what choice did she have? So the miniature woman walked to the left of the two giant teenage feet. The smell of sweat was already biting her nose as she approached.
After the first tentative touch of the huge sole of this gigantic foot towering in front of her, Maren stuck out her little tongue and licked a short piece of it.

Maren couldn't believe what she had just done! But immediately after that a disgusting bitter taste spread in her little mouth. As best she could she tried to ignore the biting smell and especially the disgusting taste and put her little tongue on Lisa's sweaty sole again!

The whole thing had been going on for almost two hours and Maren, now with her little head hanging between Lisa's lowered toes and busy there, thought she might never fully regain her sense of taste and smell!

From her present position, the little woman had occasionally seen the teen fondling herself between her legs while looking at something on her smartphone.

When Lisa stroked her pink panties again, Maren's head was suddenly pinched by her toes. She couldn't breathe as the huge foot suddenly pushed the little woman backwards on the mattress.

When the dazed Maren straightened up, she saw that her gigantic mistress had just removed her panties. The huge piece of cloth flew in a high arc over Maren's head to the floor. Then the gigantic legs of the teenager opened right in front of her!
Nothing good dawned on Maren!

"Come here, little girl, change of tasks," the 16-year-old hammered several times on the upper part of her huge labia.
Maren swallowed hard! Did she really get what she thought? The small, mature woman stood up shyly and slowly approached the labia, which looked more and more monstrous.

Lisa's pubic mound was completely shaved and consisted of two huge, fleshy labia, separated in the middle by a long, deep groove down to her butt hole.
"You were a woman once, so I don't have to tell you what to do, Mini," the teenager said to the 49-year-old, immediately looking back at her giant smartphone.

Maren didn't want to keep the teenager waiting long, as she had already experienced horror in the last two hours, and immediately started to massage her monstrous labia with her tiny hands.

It looked really scary how the huge gap in the middle kept opening a little bit. Nevertheless, the little woman thought about what would be pleasant to touch and took a heart! Because that also meant that she had to put her little arms into that creepy crevice!

Maren did her best and indeed the little woman felt the hidden clitoris! Just as she found it, she heard her mistress moan loudly. The 49 year old was indeed relieved, even a little proud of herself, to be able to carry out the right, promising actions even as a mini.

But suddenly Lisa's huge hand appeared over the shrunken woman. Just to press it against her small back! Maren did not want to be pressed against this eerie giant slit and screeched her little right foot against it.

Lisa, of course, noticed the useless resistance of the Mini and touched the little woman's leg with her finger, grinning. Maren's foot slipped to the side and immediately slid between the monstrous labia, into the narrow, slimy hole!

Maren immediately noticed the heat emanating from Lisa's pussy walls, which gave it to her leg. With another jerk against her back, the shrunken blonde was now completely pressed against Lisa's huge cunt. Only her left leg was still hanging free, desperately lifting itself against the huge mattress and repeatedly touching Lisa's asshole!

Lisa loved the feeling and started to push her little mini over and over her pubic mound. With this wonderful movement, the 16 year old made sure that Maren's face was rubbing over and over her swollen clit and that the Mini's leg was sliding in and out of her while the other leg was massaging her anus. It couldn't have been better!

The small, mature Mini tried in vain to pull her right leg out of Lisa's huge pussy. But the fucking movements were so violent that she was afraid of breaking her leg!

Suddenly Lisa's second hand came down and grabbed Maren's free leg. Then the little woman was brought into a horizontal position, finally freed from the monstrous labia! But then the 49-year-old Mini felt her "still" free left foot suddenly pressed against something leathery, especially wrinkly. When she saw along her legs in panic, she saw the 16-year-old about to put her foot inside her monstrous asshole!

Maren felt the enormous pressure on her flat sole that was about to break it in half! So the little woman quickly decided to drill her toes directly into the brown hole!
And indeed, only a few seconds later her foot had penetrated the gigantic anus of the loudly moaning cheerleader.

Maren couldn't believe it! She really was stuck with both legs in the most intimate holes of a 16 year old! Being a double dildo for a teenager was not what the office manager had in mind for her vacation!

Lisa began with slow, almost cautious fucking movements. Mini's legs weren't even oiled! After some time the 16 year old had found her rhythm and fucked herself with the small legs of the helpless, shrunken woman.

Maren was completely in Lisa's grip! Pressing both arms against her body, she could only endure the "torture of stamping" and hope that it would soon be over. Again and again, with her legs spread, she slapped her pussy hard against the barrier between the giant's pussy and anus.

The giant cheerleader's gasping became more and more violent until she suddenly stopped and her vaginal and intestinal muscles squeezed Maren's small legs together, trembling with excitement.

The shrunken woman just looked at the extremely trembling labia of her screaming mistress as the monstrous lips rapidly widened and showered the helpless Mini with a violent squirt of pussy juice!
For Maren it felt like someone was washing her down with a fully open fire hose!

It took the 16-year-old some time to calm down! But then she pulled the shrunken legs of the 49 year old Mini out of her two holes and held the dripping office manager in front of her huge face.
"Ohh wow..." the teenager gasped, "you have really strong legs for your age!" she praised the Mini in her hand. "That was even better than with Squeaky! Not to mention Puffy, she's so skinny, she only ever sinks completely into one of my love caves," Lisa winked at her.

Suddenly, without warning, Maren found herself upside down and felt Lisa's huge index finger rubbing against her private part between her legs. The little helpless woman saw Lisa grab something from her dresser. A moment later she felt something cold against her pussy which immediately began to penetrate her!

At first the cold object seemed to be slightly rounded, but quickly became MUCH wider! Maren struggled desperately with her legs as the pressure increased, but the teenage girl was undaunted!
A little further (at least for the 16 year old) and the "giant" dildo was already sunk into the small, stertorous woman.

When Maren's pussy lips pulled together behind the huge "intruder" and the strong pain eased at least a little bit, she just thought "This must be what it feels like to give birth, only the other way around!

Suddenly Maren's world spun around again and she felt firm ground under her little feet. When she was freed from Lisa's grip and looked around, the shrunken woman realized that she was lying on Lisa's bedside table.

Maren hadn't even gotten around to checking out what was deep and firm in her birth canal when the teenager's huge hand approached again and went right between her legs.
A short "click" later and Maren felt a slight tug on the object that was firmly lodged inside her.

Only now did the 49-year-old see and understand that a massive ring was protruding from her pussy and that Lisa had attached a hook with a chain to it. As Maren looked around in disbelief, she saw that the chain was attached to Lisa's bedside lamp!

Without saying a word, her giant mistress turned back to her smartphone. Maren immediately tried to open the hook between her legs. Without success! It was much too tight for her small, weak hands.

Next, the mature blonde grabbed the massive ring and tried to carefully pull the huge piece out of her. But due to the intense pain, the little woman had to stop her efforts before she could try again! Lisa also watched her Mini out of the corner of her eye.
"If the "mini-plug" is too loose for you, I still have some in stock, a few sizes bigger!", the young giantess commented Maren's liberation attempt and continued to look at her smartphone.
Shocked, Maren immediately stopped all attempts to remove the huge plug from her tight little pussy!

Some time later, it was already late in the evening, it was time for Lisa to go to bed. Maren saw the teenage girl put on the panties she had worn all day for sports.
Immediately, the giant grabbed the hook between Maren's legs and freed the little woman from the connection to the bedside lamp. A quick reach into her nightstand and the cheerleader had a miniaturized set of handcuffs and leg irons between her giant fingers.

Then the 16-year-old grabbed Maren's arms and pulled them behind her back. Then it clicked twice and the 49-year-old's hands were secured. Immediately her ankles followed, only her upper body was pushed to the floor and her legs were folded towards her bottom.

Suddenly, the shrunken office manager felt another tug on the deep-seated intruder in her pussy! Something was snapping again. It was a tight, direct connection to her handcuffs and legcuffs! The shrunken woman felt every little wriggle in her extremely stretched pussy.

"Time to go to bed Bean".
Maren was shocked! Was she going to spend the night like this? But it got even worse!!!

As soon as Lisa had spoken, she grabbed the shrunken woman, pulled her panties forward and pressed the 49-year-old's front against her huge cunt. Maren looked up in disbelief, but then Lisa pulled the waistband and panties tight again.

The sudden pressure pressed Maren's face firmly against the cheerleader's monstrous pussy. The jerk of the monster ball stuck deep inside her made Maren groan with a short, painful distortion and involuntarily pressed her open mouth against the giant's vaginal wall.

The air was immediately sweaty and smelled extremely of urine and vaginal mucus.
When the shrunken, mature doll had regained some distance with her face (we're talking about 1-2 millimeters at most!), Lisa's pussy lips suddenly spread and made the little woman slide even deeper into the elongated crater! Maren's miniature nose bored into Lisa's pink hole for a moment.
The teenager had pulled her pussy apart a little from the outside to feel the little woman even better. She could clearly see the small outline of the shrunken woman through her panties.

Light shimmered through the tight, tent-like fabric until suddenly everything went dark. Maren was horrified, her mistress really wanted her to spend the night like this!
But there was still no sign of sleep! Because suddenly Maren was covered by Lisa's huge hand from outside. The gigantic 16-year-old began to push the small, bound woman up and down along her slightly spread slit.

It immediately got warmer and to her horror Maren felt Lisa's giant pussy getting wetter. It didn't take long and Lisa's enormous opening was so wet that she even made squishing noises.
The shrunken woman was already completely oiled with pussy slime, then it got really violent! The young giantess increased the speed and pressure so enormously that the bound mature mini almost fainted. Only the excruciating pain in her vagina kept her conscious.

Then the giant hand movement suddenly stopped and Maren felt the familiar "trembling" again. The teenage girl was cumming again!Lisa moaned in a cramped state and released her orgasm in a violent rush of pussy fluid. Lisa moaned in a cramped state and released her orgasm in a violent rush of pussy fluid. Her tight panties were completely soaked!

Satisfied, the giantess let go of the tiny, loudly coughing and wheezing woman and lay down exhausted. Lisa didn't think for a second about changing her panties for the night and continued to enjoy the feeling of the completely soaked mini-woman on her pussy.

Her first night as a mini was hell for Maren! Even though the shrunken woman managed to get some rest from time to time in her extremely warm and sticky " lodging", her mistress moved in her sleep again shortly afterwards and literally threw Maren on and off her fleshy mattress!

The 49 year old had lost all sense of time, but one of them had been gnawing at her for hours and she urgently needed to go to the toilet!
In addition, the huge dildo in Maren's pussy was putting enormous pressure on her bladder.
When the shrunken office manager couldn't stand it anymore, she pushed her urine out of her pussy with an extremely burning pain.

At that moment, the teenager turned over on her stomach in her sleep. The piss of the little mature woman spread all over her, her huge pussy and her tight panties and then ran past her face. But she didn't care! The liberating feeling in her bladder was just too good to stop peeing.

A few painful hours later, light suddenly came through the thick fabric again. Maren hadn't quite collected her sleepy thoughts when she suddenly shot high into the air!
Panicked, the little woman turned her head to the side and looked through the fabric at Lisa's floor in the distance.

As the gigantic teenage girl started to move, Maren's bound mini-body was pushed back and forth by Lisa's huge thighs in her panties until her mistress suddenly stopped and sat down.
Maren looked down again and saw that there was a lake of water underneath her. Lisa had sat down on the toilet with her without taking off her panties!

Panicked, the little woman turned her head back up when she noticed that the teen's pussy lips had suddenly widened. The next moment, an endless, gigantic stream of warm, stinking urine poured over Maren, who could not even put her hands in front of her face because of her handcuffs.

The gigantic urine shower didn't seem to end. Maren, helplessly exposed to the constant stream, tried as hard as she could to stop breathing. But the hard stream of urine and her increasing shortness of breath forced the older woman to gasp for air. By the time the teenage girl was finished, Maren had already swallowed liters (at least according to her scale) of warm morning urine!

Suddenly the small, soaked woman felt a firm pressure on her back. Lisa rubbed the outside of her wet panties with toilet paper to keep it from dripping all over the bathroom floor. Maren was inevitably pressed between the huge lips of the 16-year-old, making loud, squishy noises. Her little face dug into Lisa's little pee hole just below the now slightly protruding clit. Fearing to suffocate, Maren sucked the last bit of moist urine air out of her young mistress's wet opening.
Then, finally, the pressure from behind eased and the mini-woman slipped out of the smacking giant crevice back into "freedom," if you can call it that.

Lisa would have loved to have the mature woman with her the whole day, but for breakfast the mini rotation was always on the agenda. So the 16 year old went to the shower to refresh herself and her night slave.

[Since in most cases I only write down my first impressions, don't be afraid and feel free to add chapters to ALL my stories if you want.
Everything I publish is public and can be changed and republished anywhere as long as the content is allowed, no matter if it is my original or the edited one].
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Maren's vacation (VSW Board repost on request)

Post by shrink_1234 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:51 am

Great story, how incredible it would be to be in charge of a mature woman and do whatever you want with her

Syndrea
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Syndrea » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:12 pm

Mature woman here, yes please. :D

Rapsta09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rapsta09 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:53 pm

I would love to have a tiny mature woman all for myself