Fathers Sick Day!

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Fathers Sick Day!

Post by I am Nobody » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:06 pm

Warning: This fictional story contains adult, erotic, horror, fantasy, and science-fiction content that may not be suitable for all readers. It also includes incest, the threat of vore, violence, and underage content, along with a horny mouse. He should be deported.

Steve was a brilliant inventor, but he had always had a bit of a twisted side. He loved creating things that could change people's lives, but he also loved the power that came with being the one in control. So when he finally finished his latest creation, a hand-held shrink ray, he knew he had to try it out on someone. Mandy was his youngest daughter, only twelve years old but already a star athlete on both her middle school's gymnastics and swim teams. She was shy and naive, but she was also incredibly gorgeous. Her long curly golden blonde hair went down to her lovely ass, and she had bright blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled. She had small budding breasts and a slender body with slightly curvy hips. She was wearing a pink dress, a white bra, and pink panties when her father approached her with the shrink ray.

"Hey Mandy, I've got something I want to show you," he said, his eyes glinting with excitement.

"What is it, Dad?" she asked, looking up at him with a mixture of curiosity and trepidation.

"It's my latest invention," he said, holding up the small device. "It's a shrink ray. It can shrink anything down to a tiny size. I want to see what it does to a living being, and I thought you might be the perfect test subject."

Mandy looked at the device warily, unsure of what to make of it. "I don't know, Dad. That sounds kind of dangerous. What if it doesn't work the way you want it to?" Steve chuckled.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I've tested it on a few inanimate objects already, and it works like a charm. Besides, I've got plenty of safety measures in place. You'll be perfectly fine."

Mandy hesitated for a moment longer, but eventually she relented. "Okay, I guess. But what do I have to do?"

"Just stand still. I'm going to aim the device at you and press this button," Steve explained, demonstrating with the device. "It should only take a few seconds."

Mandy stood still as her father pointed the shrink ray at her and pressed the button. She felt a strange tingling sensation wash over her body, and suddenly everything around her seemed much larger. She looked down at herself and gasped in shock – she had shrunk down to only three inches tall! From her point of view, everything in the room looked gigantic. Her father was a towering figure, his face magnified through the lenses of his glasses. She felt a pang of fear in her chest as she suddenly realized just how vulnerable she was. Steve picked her up gently and placed her on his work table, where he had already laid out a magnifying glass, a ruler, and some cotton swabs.

"Okay, Mandy, I just need to do a few tests to make sure everything worked correctly. First, I want to test your memory. What's your name and how old are you?"

Mandy answered him in a squeaky mouse-like voice, feeling a little embarrassed at how small and vulnerable she was. "My name is Mandy, and I'm twelve years old."

"Very good," her father said, nodding in approval. "Now, I just need to make sure there aren't any physical problems. I'm going to need you to take off all of your clothes."

Mandy blushed furiously at that, realizing just how exposed she was. "Do I really have to, Dad?"

Steve's expression grew stern. "Yes, Mandy, you do. I need to make sure everything is functioning correctly. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Mandy chewed her lip nervously as she began to undress, her tiny hands fumbling with the fabric. First she unbuttoned her pink dress and pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. “Do I have to take off everything dad?”

In a thunderous voice he said, “Yes!”

She reached behind her and undid her white bra, as her small budding breasts bounced out, she tossed it to the side too. She wrapped her arms over her bare chest as the topless girls pleads for this to stop, but her down looked down at her pink panties annoyed. She reaches down grabbing the sides of her panties and slides them down to her bare feet, kicking them to the side. Steve’s eyes got huge with desire, he could see she barely hand any blonde pubic hair at all between her slender legs. He started to become hard at the sight of her.

She felt shame and embarrassment wash over her as she stood there completely naked, her small budding breasts and nearly hairless pussy on full display. Her father ran his magnifying glass over every inch of her tiny body, trying to find any sign of physical damage or stress. He made her turn around, “She has a fantastic ass,” he thought to himself.

Mandy squirmed uncomfortably under his scrutiny, feeling the weight of his gaze on her entire body. As she stood there unclothed, she looked around to see all the test animals and some pets inside various cages looking at her. She saw spiders, frogs, a monkey, a snake, and even Roger the aroused horny male mouse that always seemed to like her way too much leering at her. She couldn't help but shudder at the thought of being trapped in there with any of them now. Suddenly, she noticed a bulge in her father's pants, and she recoiled in horror. She realized that he was aroused by the sight of her little body and didn't know how to react. "D-Dad, what's going on?" she asked, her voice trembling with fear.

Steve looks at her with a calculating expression, his eyes darkening with lust. "I'm sorry, Mandy. This is...unexpected. But now that I have you like this, I can't help but want to explore every inch of your tiny body. You're so beautiful, darling."

Mandy felt a wave of terror wash over her as her father began to undress, revealing his own huge naked body to her tiny eyes. She tried to back away, but there was nowhere to run. She was trapped in the laboratory, surrounded by strange animals and her sick, twisted father. For the next hour, Steve toyed with his daughter's tiny nude body, running his hands all over her, exploring every inch of soft skin with his fingers and his mouth. He tasted her bare bottom with his huge tong and even lightly spanked her too with his fingers. Mandy felt the tears welling up in her eyes as her dad began manipulating her small breasts, pinching her nipples until they were hard and erect. He pressed his thick fingers against her tiny pussy lips, spreading them open until she felt exposed and vulnerable. All the while, he watched with a predatory gleam in his eyes. He placed her in his mouth and rolled her around his tong, tasting every bit of her tender body. His tong began to probed in between her lovely legs, tasting her virginity. “God I want to swallow her so much,” but he fought the urge to swallow her or chew her up which was becoming harder and harder by the minute. So he spit her out into his hand. She rested there covered in saliva while Steve looks back down at her and thinks, “One of these days I am going to have to use her in a soup or something?”

He takes her to the sink and washes her off with a giant wash rage. Steve loved for his specimens to be clean. He again began to touch her all over with both his fingers and tong, he was rough at times, squeezing her delicate flesh and probing her small orifices with his fingers, tong and the cotton swabs too. He used some different swabs to probe and penetrate both her pussy and her rectum, taking samples for later study.

He then wants to see her in a test of survival. He places her in a cage and she looks around in horror as she quickly sees a giant snake slithering towards her. It’s mouth opening. She screamed knowing it was hungry and she was going to be his meal. She ran fast as as she could, but there was no place to go. She was trapped as she beat on the glass trying to get out, begging for him to free her. As the snake closed in on her, she curled up waiting for the inevitable, he reaches inside and grabs her in the nick of time. He then drops her into another cage, on top of a huge spiders web. Terrified, she tries to free herself, but she couldn't. Her actions only served to alert the huge orb spider of her presence. She watches in fear as it slowly moves towards her, it’s fangs dripping with venom. But just like before her dad reaches in and saves her. He places the scared girl on the table, and watches her for a bit.

Finally a really sick idea crosses his mind, Steve grabs Roger and places him near her. “What are you doing,” she yelled as fear filled her face. Steve wanted to see what he would do? Roger began chasing her around the laboratory table, trying to get at her down there. Steve watched with amusement as the aroused rodent panted after Mandy, his little mouse dick hard and ready to penetrate. Mandy yelled out, “Please, stop him dad!”

Her please went unanswered, Steve watches as the mouse finally gets a hold of her, forcing her down to her hands and knees. She tried to fight him away, kicking and yelling, but it was in vain. Roger got on her back and began thrusting his hard mouse cock deep into Mandy’s virgin pussy furiously. Mandy’s eyes got huge as she was humped by the mouse, and there was nothing she could do about it. She looked over at her giant dad who was also pumping away on his huge cock as he watched her. About four minutes later, she heard the mouse squeak and she could feel the mouses cock begin to twitch inside of her. She felt shame as the mouse filled her insides with his cum. Then she heard her dad moaning loudly, as he too came on them both. Roger didn’t care as he held on tight to her bare hips, humping her some more. Finally, after the second hump, Roger stopped and let her go. Steve put Roger back in his cage as Mandy fell to the table with mouse cum poring out of her pussy. Steve picked up his tired, sore, sticky tiny daughter and took her to the sink where he washed her off. He loved his specimens to be clean.

Steve then erased Mandy's memory of the entire event using another device and returned her to her normal size after he got put her clothes back on her. She didn't remember a thing about what had happened to her. However, later on that day, for some weird reason she got a sense of justice as she fed Roger to the snake.

The End
Last edited by I am Nobody on Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Fathers Sick Day!

Post by SciFiCrazy » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:15 am

Great Story! Loved how it starts out with scientific curiosity and turns more interesting.

I really thought the girl was going to be a goner at end of story.

The father created a “shrink ray” and never mentions if he can grow things back. He decides to test it on something live for first time and chooses his 12 year old daughter, which makes me think he doesn’t really care for her as a father. He has a growing desire to chew her up and swallow her while performing mouth play with her. Puts her into harms way just to see how she deals with deathly situations and to test her survival responses. Then he “finally has a real sick idea cross his mind,” and decides to let the mouse chase her around and have its way with her a couple times while he finishes him self off on them.

All this had me thinking he would never be able to restore her to her original size without repercussions from what he did or that he might not even care if she is restored. But then of all things he goes and erases her memory of the events due to a previous invention and restores her size. Since she seemed to not notice anything was done to her physically makes me think she has been a test subject of his and his inventions before and that she will be again.

Seeing how he was able to return her to her original size as well as erase her memories had me imagining how he could do so over and over again. She wouldn’t know the difference and her ‘first time’ fear, humiliation, and pain could be enjoyed repeatedly.

Oh, and the added bit of humor at the end was a nice touch with Rodgers fate and his executioners weird feeling of justification. It gave me a quick laugh.

Again, great read! Looking forward to seeing what you have for us next.

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Fathers Sick Day!

Post by I am Nobody » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:02 am

Thanks for the kind words.