The Shrink Ray M/f M/m

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

The Shrink Ray M/f M/m

Post by Weavelg0d » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:00 pm

My first story. Tell me what you think

Contains shrunken women and men.

A young man in his early twenties is taking a hike through the woods when he sees a shiny metallic box sticking out of the dirt

Curious he bends down to investigate it and when he opens it he finds a gun that looks a little bit alien

He notices the gun has one button on it that says shrink

He set it to shrink and points it at a giant oak tree towering above him and pulls the trigger

Before you know it the once giant oak tree is barely two feet tall as he looks down at it

He was never the most popular guy in the world so the thought of him being able to shrink people and keeping them as his personal property gave him a huge erection in his shorts

He quickly puts the gun in his backpack and heads home

As he's walking to his car in the parking lot he notices an absolutely gorgeous woman in her late 30s

He decides it's now or never to see if it works on humans and quickly points the gun at the car she just got into and pulls the trigger

He was amazed that the car started to shrink with her in it! Before he knew it the car was about 4 inches high. He quickly got out of his car and walked a few steps to the now shrunken woman.

He reached down and picked up the car making sure to look inside and she her terrified face as she looked up at him. He put it in his trunk as he quickly got back into the driver seat and took off as fast as he could

Nobody seen what happend and all he could think about was the now tiny woman in his trunk. He always wondered what it would be like to have a woman swallow his cum and that dream was about to come true!

As he was driving he decided he wanted more then one pet so he pulled up to a secluded bike trail where people jog or ride bikes.

He parked his car about a half a mile away and then walked towards the tree line of the bike trail so he can watch anybody that happened to run or ride by

It didn't take too long for him to spot his first victims. Two women maybe around 40 to 50 years old we're jogging by.

Within 3 seconds he realized that he wanted to own these women so he pulled out his shrink ray and pointed at them and pulled the trigger.

In the blink of an eye the two well toned 45 year old women were now only 6 inches tall on the bike trail.

He made his move and quickly went to retrieve his new pets. They both were confused and when they looked up and seen a giant man standing above them they began to get scared.

He reached down and grabbed one in each hand. He quickly ran back into the tree line and once he was obstructed by the trees and leaves he began to check out his latest catch.
cant so this. We are people!" Tony just laughed and said "yeah your people alright. Tiny people that i now own" and reached into the bag picking up the man.

"Ill show you what happends to slaves that talk without permission" Tony flicked the man in his face and two times in his balls. The man cryed out in pain as his nose poured out blood. His nose Clearly broken.

Tony just laughed as he lifted up his own balls and tossed the man under them. Without warning the balls dropped on top of him. This big strong man struggled under his balls. Not being able to lift them in the slightest.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: The Shrink Ray M/f M/m

Post by Weavelg0d » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:59 am

He leaned down towards the open bag and yelled at his tiny women "all of you get naked right now or else" 6 of the 7 women all began taking their clothes off for him except for one of the athlete women. So he grabbed her up in his hand and unceremoniously rips her shorts and top off leaving her only in a pair of bright pink panties

He then lays her on the floor and places his left foot directly on top of her so that her head is between his toes.

"START LICKING OR ILL CRUSH YOU" She remembers what he did to her boyfriend on the bike trail...turning him into nothing but paste on the ground so she raised her head up and began licking between two of his toes.

Evan smiled down at her as she begans to lick and thinks to himself fuck that was easy. He licks his pinky and gets the tip wet as he begins pulling out the naked women one by one.

The first is a 45 year old white woman. Her pussy has a bush and he laughs at her as he rubs both of her tiny titties with his giant rough thumbs. Without warning he sticks his wet pinky up her tiny snatch and wiggled it back and forth. She squeaks up at him begging him to stop as his tiniest finger completely stuffs her pussy.

After he stretches out her pussy a little bit he drops her on the table and the process is repeated with the other women.

He commands all the little women on his desk to start dancing for him as he pulls a cigarette out and begins smoking it blowing smoke in their tiny little faces to watch them cough and their tiny little titties jiggle as they cough.

By now they all can see his lower half is naked and he has a raging hard on. If they look closely they would be able to see a little man fighting for his life under his massive nut sack..

"Okay little ladies these are the rules from now on and for your sakes you better memorize them"

1) YOU WILL ALL ADDRESS ME AS MASTER

2) YOU WILL SPEAK ONLY WHEN SPOKEN TO, AND ALWAYS POLITELY

3) IF I SNAP MY FINGERS YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY GO TO THE CLOSEST WOMAN AND BEGAN TO 69 EACH OTHER

4) YOU WILL REMAIN NAKED UNLESS I ORDER OTHERWISE

5) WHEN I COME HOME AFTER A LONG DAY OF WORK YOU WILL ALL ASK IF YOU CAN WORSHIP ME AND MAKE ME CUM

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

All of them said "yes master" and he could even hear the man under his balls and the woman under his foot say "yes master"

The last rule reminded him of how much he hated his job. An evil idea creeped into his head. "If i sale some tiny women ill never have to work again...!"

So he began looking of various fetish websites on the dark web. Looking for somebody that would buy a shrunken human.

He seen a post on a random shrunken person forum and the title read "looking for a tiny straight man to shrink and torture" The gears in Tonys head start to turn as he looks down at his balls and then back to his phone. "I got a tiny man right here i can sell..." he thinks in his head and begans to read the post.

Tony's cock twitched in his hand as he read the post it said "Been looking to live out my fetish for a long time. Im looking for a real shrunken man that i can use and abuse to keep as a sex slave. Money is of no concern if you can deliver the goods. Im looking for a white male mid 20s with a strong looking physique and decent amount of muscles he's going to be putting the muscles to good use after all haha. Feel free to send me a private message if you have what im looking for."

Tony looked up from his phone and snapped his fingers. Immediately all the women on the table crawled over to each other and slowly began to lick each other's pussies as one another sat on each other's faces. Tony smiled at his slaves and thought what the hell I'm going to send that guy a message and see if he really wants to buy a tiny man. His thought process figured if he could sell this tiny little ball slave for a good amount of money he could quit his job and spend more time at home with his new pets.

He typed out a message " I have the perfect shrunken man for you to buy how much are you willing to pay and what are your plans with him?"

He reached down and pulled the man from under his balls. He was obviously exhausted and covered in a Sheen of ball sweat Tony lifted him up to his face and began talking to him

"Whats your name?"

"Jacob...master"

Tony was impressed he had called him master.

"Well I might not be your master for much longer you might have a new master to worship very soon. I actually just sent him a message and he's interested in buying you.."

Jacob was floored by this and began to cry while being held in the giant hand. Tony reached over and grabed two of his 69ing slaves. He dropped them on each side of his cock and said "both of you start rubbing licking and kissing anything you can reach with your little mouths" right after he said this he heard his phone ding with a new email from the interested buyer. He placed Jacob near the worshiping women on his cock and just stared at him until Jacob leaned over and started kissing his hard giant cock.

Tony picked up his phone and starting reading

Interested buyer: "are you serious or are you just joking around because I've had a few people like you message me and never make with the goods can you prove you have a shrunken man for sale? If you did have one I would pay upwards of $25,000..

Waiting for your proof...."

Tony couldn't believe how much he had just been offered for this tiny little ball slave. A man currently latched onto his cock pumping the skin up and down like a obedient little slave.

Tony told all the slaves to keep their heads down and away from the camera on his phone as he held his phone to his cock and took a quick snapshot.

He didn't even add a message to the email he just sent the picture of three people currently worshiping his giant dick
closet and shut the door. Jim told him how much he loved the smell of strong manly feet so he was determined to have Jacob smelling just like his tired work feet when he hand delivered him tomorrow afternoon.

He grabbed his keys and turned off the lights and headed out the door leaving the tiny women in darkness.

-1 HOUR LATER-

Tony hit and raided a gym grabbing the strongest looking guys he could get.

He had 5 men and 3 more women. With his latest catch he was happy and started back for home. It was time to cum.

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:41 am

Tony layed in bed feeling like a king. Currently he was sprawled out naked on his bed with 16 tiny 6 inch people on various parts of his body. Six tiny men three on each foot all licking and rubbing. Occasionally biting the calluses off his big toes when he ordered them to. One woman on each nipple moaning and kissing them. One with her head buried deep in his ass crack licking and kissing at his anus. One on each ball with both of their hands covered in spit rubbing and caressing them. Occasionally stopping to pull off a giant pub hair from there face. And five tiny women all hugging and squeezing his cock like their lives depended on it concentrating on the leaking head with their tiny perky titties rubbing along the ridge of his cock

He laid back with his hands behind his head and just relaxed as he recorded the action with his cell phone. They have been at it for about 40 minutes and he still wasn't ready to cum. The sight was getting him off just as much as a good orgasm and he felt like he could hold on a little bit longer as he raised his legs letting the woman in his ass crack rub her face on his asshole.

Life was good and tomorrow he was going to be a rich man he was even going to toss in an extra slave for Jim so he could have two for each foot.

He thought about quitting his job and shrinking somebody on the way out to take as a souvenir. His coworker Melissa was a stuck up bitch and he couldn't wait punish her and train her to be a good cock slave.

He yelled at the five women to go faster and told the women at his nipples to start sucking harder as he felt his orgasm approach with all his little slaves giving him maximum pleasure he busted a giant load that shot up high in the air and landed all over his little slaves and his belly.

He just laid there and ordered all of his slaves including the men to crawl around his body and lick up any cum they could find.

He slowly drifted off to sleep. Being licked while sleeping was great and he planned on getting used to it.

Tony: I think you can guess whats in here haha

Tony placed the shoebox down directly in front of Jim's feet and sat on the opposite side of the room and counted the money it seemed to all be there.

Tony: 2 surprises for you in that shoe box why don't you open it..

Jim grabbed the box and slowly opened it. The smell of old sweet and feet filled his nose as he peaked inside..

Jim fully opened the shoe box and was shocked to see four tiny 6-inch men's staring up at him in horror

Tony: I know you love the smell of feet so I figured I cover these little slaves in some foot sweat for you..

Jim looked happy and said are these your work boots you smile and nod your head. As Jim leans down puts his nose in one of your boots and takes a deep smell. Seeing this random man enjoying the smell of your feet turns you on.

Jim: can i keep the boots haha your feet smell amazing...

Tony: Try taking a whiff of one of your new slaves I've been covering them in foot sweat all night..

Jim picks up Jacob holds him to his nose and takes a deep Sniff while his other hand grabs hard cock Through his underwear.

Tony: so whats you plan with these tiny dudes?

Jim: oh i plan on keeping these little beef cakes for the rest of their lifes. they are going to worship my feet,cock and balls every single day starting today..and ive already got plans for little Jacob here..ive been meaning to go buy a new butt plug but now that i have him i dont have to.

Jacob looked up at his new master in fear but didnt say anything as he was placed back into the work boot.

Tony : well if you need any more...you know how to contact me..and keep the boots.. should be a good place to keep your new little foot slaves.

Jim: oh ill be in touch alright i can see my self owning way more then 4 of these little sex toys..

Tony got up and grabbed his bag of money as he walked over to jim to shake his hand he looked down at the scared little men in his old boots and it made his cock twitch in hi shorts. Jim noticed this and said

Jim: Want a blowjob for all your hard work?

Tony: Only if you put all of them in my lap and make them worship my cock as you suck it...

Tony laid back as he enjoyed his left foot being licked. Jim was on his knees working hard to worship his feet. On Tony's lap the 4 men were diligently worshipping every inch of his cock. Using their tiny muscles to move the skin up and down All 4 of them had their tongues out and were lapping at tonys cock. Jim held his sole to his nose and was taking deep inhales as he kept peaking at the action by tonys cock.

Tony: You can teach these little dudes all sorts of tricks

as he snapped his fingers they immediately got into 69 position and started sucking each other's cocks. Jim laughed and got on his knees to better reach the cock.

Jim had just licked his feet,soles and toes. Working hard to get any sweat in his mouth. Then he slowly started to lick the cockhead as Tony leaned back on the couch and let out a sigh as jim started to move his mouth up and down

Jim: Alright you little fucking slaves. get each others dicks out of your mouths and start rubbing this cock. Jim grabbed Jacob and lifted up tonys balls as he rubbed Jacobs tiny face into Tonys warm asshole.

Tony Just laid back and relaxed as he felt 5 men eager to please his wet cock.

Jim was a pro at sucking cock and with the added pleasure of 8 little Hand rubbing his balls and shaft Tony could barely hold his load in.

He felt Jacob's head be inserted into his ass as jim deep throated his cock.

Tony : I'm about to cum...

As Tony said this Jim redoubled his efforts and Starting sucking harder As he felt Tony Release a giant load of cum into his mouth.

Jim looked up into Tony's eyes and swallowed his cum. As the 4 little men went to work licking up the trickles of cum that leaked out of his piss hole.

Jim: I can see why they are so eager to lick it up you're cum is delicious...

Tony : Well I have plenty more of that if you ever get hungry again LOL. I should be going. Make sure these little Homo's lick your feet all night long and get no sleep. Feel free to send me some pictures if you want!

Tony looked down at the 4 little men all looking up at him as he waved down to them and said his goodbyes " Enjoy your new lives Little dudes i'd say i'd never see you again but I'm for sure gonna come over here and get another blowjob sometime next week so you can all prepare to worship my cock again that's a promise. Jim heard this and smiled as he stood up and collected the 4 men from Tony's crotch.

hard cock out.

He hit all 4 of them with the shrink ray making them 10 inches tall.

Tony: All 4 of you work together to get me off. Use your hands,mouths and feet.

Tony relaxed as 4 of his slave women started to work hard to get their master off.

One had his shaft between her legs and was squeezing as hard as she could,another was licking and kissing all over the giant cockhead and rubbing the pre cum all over with her hands. One was laying under his heavy ball sack. Licking and kissing it all over. Tony was holding the last woman and was enjoying her tiny feet as he licked and sniffed them. His index finger partially inserted into her little pussy.

Life was great and with the 4 little women all working hard it didnt take long for him to cum.

He Quickly stood up and erupted his giant load in the cage on top of the other women.

He then shrank the other 4 women back down to 5 inches tall and droped them in their cage so they can eat dinner

Tony: Eat up little slaves. Make sure you lick up every last drop. You won't be getting another meal until tomorrow.

Tony walked into his kitchen and grabbed the jar with his boss and wife and silently walked to the bath. He dumped them both into the empty nasty toilet and sat down to take a shit

Tony looked up at his personal sex toys and seen they were working up quite a sweat while shouting out what number of rep they were on.

Tony: When your done i want to see 35 push ups. Once you're done with the push-ups get into the 69 position and start eating each other's cunts. Make tiny little sounds for me.

They both nodded and finished doing their squats. Tony leaned forward and sniffed both women at once. They worked up a big sweat and the smell was intoxicating for him. 10 minutes had passed and Tony was watching his white little slaves lap at each other's pussies like hungry dogs.

He shot them with the shrink ray and they both grew to around 2 feet tall still in the 69 position on top of the table. Tony picked both of them up at once And could feel their damp skin from the workout. He sat them on the couch as he leaned over and took a deep sniff of one of the sluts little armpits

He stood up and began licking the woman on tops exposed sweaty asshole. He wondered how big he would have to make them to fit his cock inside of them without killing them.

Tony: Alright you little idiots get over here and make my cock feel nice.

Tony stood there towering over these miniscule women as he felt their tiny hands and mouths start to work on his cock.

Tony checked his email as he was being worshipped and noticed Jim sent him a photo. In the image where Jim's feet with 4 little men with tiny erections all sticking between different toes

Jim: Looks like I won't have to buy lotion ever again LOL these little homo's produce it. Thanks again And if you ever need me to take care of your cock again just say the word.

Tony chuckled at the lotion joke and brought his attention back to the miniature women currently sucking on the head of his cock. He laid on the couch and spread his legs letting the tiny sluts crawl towards has exposed,anus,ball sack and cock.

Tony: One of you focus on my cock and the other focus on my balls and asshole. They went to work with gusto and soon Tony was dozing off to sleep watching lesbian porno getting one of the most terrific Jack offs in his life

Terrok
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Terrok » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:47 pm

Love it! Great job!