Battle Royale Grand Prix

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
gundam
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Battle Royale Grand Prix

Post by gundam » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:27 pm

Chapter 4 and onward posted here due to increased violence...

Chapter 4
"You don't have to do this" Tina said backing away from him. "Yes I do. We both knew this was coming. It's pointless to beg. Just accept it" Nick said reaching for her. Tina squealed as he wrapped his fingers around her. "Nick please..." she muttered. Nick ignored her and began ticking her tiny feet. "Stop! Please stop!" she yelled. "Nope. The deal was whoever won gets to tease the other. I'm gonna tickle you until you cry" he said grinning. "You hustled me! How did I know you were that good in Mortal Kombat!" she yelled. "Says the girl with a computer brain. Your reaction time is way better than mine" he said raking his finger nail up her little sole. "My body still has biological nerves dummy! There's a biological limit to what I can do!" she squealed. Nick stopped when he saw tears on her cheeks. "You cruel beast" she gasped. "You know monsters eat girls in fairy tales right?" he asked licking his lips. "Don't you dare!" she yelled. Nick chuckled as he nuzzled her. "Kidding aside. How does your body feel after the XP boost?" he asked. "It's been a week since the PvE event. The fine tuning is done so no real worries. It feels weird though being suddenly faster and stronger" she replied. Nick looked at his phone messages and reread the text from yesterday. "Our first real PvP event. Me vs Triggerman69. Doesn't say what his avatar class is" he said.

"Should we train?" she asked. "No. I want you to be fully rested when the event begins tonight in...8 hours" he said checking the time. "What should we do until then?" she asked. "Have more fun and not stress over it. Put some clothes on. We're going out for a bit" he said. "But I can't be seen" Tina said. "You'll be riding in my pocket. Don't you want to get out and not for a battle?" he asked. "Got a point" she said hopping out of his hand and going to her wardrobe. After Nick got dressed, he picked up Tina. "Do I look funny?" she asked. "Just not used to you in street clothes. The jeans are a nice touch" he chuckled. Tina showed off her clothing standing in his hand. White tank top, jeans, and white sneakers. She was actually excited about going somewhere with him. "Walmart? Really?" she asked. "What were you expecting?" he asked. "Somewhere nicer" she muttered. "If I could I’d take you a nice restaurant but then everyone would be starting and taking pictures of my four and half inch date" he said. "I know but still. I want to do normal human girlfriend things. Dinner, parties, movies, getting coffee, bragging about my boyfriend, showing off my body to piss off your boss" she said. "Jennifer? What about her?" he asked. "You really don't know? Why do you think she's changing her appearance to fit your desires? You said yourself she's wearing her hair down and being chummier with you" she said. "I didn't give it much thought. Thought she was being nice" he said. "Honey I love you, but you can be as dense as lead sometimes" Tina sighed. Nick sighed and picked her up. He gently placed her in his pocket before getting out of his car.

"Cheesy or movie theatre?" he asked. "Movie" Tina whispered. Nick grabbed a box of popcorn. Thankfully, nobody thought it was too odd Nick quietly asking what to get. Everyone just thought he was talking to himself. By no means it was the oddest thing they ever saw in a Walmart. Tina was very surprised to find Nick now browsing the cosmetics section. "What're you looking for?" she asked. "Nail polish. What's your favorite color?" he whispered. "Red? No blue" she said. "Well which one?" he asked. "Depends on the shade" she whispered. Nick held two bottles. "Carefully poke your head out" he whispered. Tina did. "That one! Candy apple!" she said. "Nick!" a voice shouted. "Jennifer! Hide!" he whispered. Tina ducked back into his pocket. "Fancy seeing you here" Jennifer said walking up to him. "Yeah fancy that" he replied. "Movie night on your day off?" she asked glancing at his cart. "Yeah with my umm...girlfriend" he replied. She spotted the battle of nail polish in his hand. "For her? That's a bold color. I'd have picked a more subdued less slutty one" Jennifer muttered. "I know that bitch didn't just call me a slut" Tina whispered. "Everyone has their tastes Jen" Nick said annoyed. "Don't get me wrong. Some girls can absolutely pull it off. I prefer cooler colors like cobalt blue. Gives a...refined look. See?" Jennifer said raising her ankle and showing off her pedicured toes. "Nice" Nick muttered. "And she calls me the slut. Fuck this shit" Tina thought as she blinked hard. Nick's phone rang.

"...huh?" he muttered as the ID said Tina. Nick answered. "Hello?" he asked. "Put me on speaker" she replied. Nick tapped the icon. "Hi honey I was wondering what was taking so long" Tina said. "Clingy" Jennifer muttered. "Just trying to decide what nail polish to get you" Nick replied. "Don't worry I trust your opinion. Not like I would try to push one on you by acting like a slut or something" Tina said giggling. Jennifer scowled at him. "Hi, I'm Jennifer. Nick's friend" Jennifer yelled louder than needed. "Oh! I'm Tina. Thanks for looking after him at work. Must be hard to work at a coffee shop being a girl and all" Tina said. "What...what do you mean?" Jennifer asked. "Oh, you know all that stress causes wrinkles. The steam frizzes out your hair. They say working at a Starbucks ages you two years for every one. How long have you been working there?" Tina innocently asked. "...8 years" Jennifer muttered. "How old are you if you don't mind?" Tina asked. "27" Jennifer whispered. "Oh dear. If I were you I'd get some moisturizing cream and some full body shampoo quick. Honey. Get home soon. Can't wait for movie night" Tina said before ending the call. Nick did all he could not to laugh. "Well, you heard her. Better get going. See you Monday Jen" Nick said leaving her in the aisle. "Yeah...bye..." Jennifer muttered as he left. An employee came to her moments later. "Need help finding something?" she asked. "Yeah, moisturizing cream please" Jennifer whispered.

"That was fucked up" Nick said laughing after they got back in the car. "She had it coming. She called me a slut when she's the one thirsty as fuck" Tina pouted. Nick chuckled all the way home.

It began as a John Wick movie marathon with junk food, then flirting and playing, and finally intimacy. Tina admired her fingernails as Nick quietly painted each of her teeny, little toenails with a toothpick. "I just noticed you don't have any hair on your legs. Not even a stubble" he muttered. "I'm naturally hairless other than my scalp. Wasn't considered necessary. You just now noticed after seeing my pussy so many times?" she asked. "I was more focused on your pussy rather than the lack of carpet" he replied grinning as he put down the toothpick and blew on her toes. "Nick, if I was really human like Jennifer, would you be this sweet to me?" she asked. Nick was surprised by the question. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Painting my toes. Grabbing me from behind and having...well different size sex. Holding me" she muttered. "What's really on your mind?" he asked. "I know you've been looking up macrophilia on your phone. I'm okay if that's why you like doing those things to me. I just wanted to know" she said quietly. "Things would be different if you were human Tina. Dating, real dating, introducing you to my parents, grocery shopping, cooking for me" he shrugged. His finger caressed her right cheek. "Doing things people take for granted like full body hugs, real kisses, cumming inside your girlfriend as you look into her eyes. And then freaking out when she misses her period" he said laughing. She did not want to tell him, but she was greatly relieved for him to say that she was not just a new fetish for him.

"Can we have sex? I know you want me to rest but..."

Nick shushed her with his fingertip on her lips. He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. After placing her on the bed, Nick stripped off his clothes. Tina followed suit with both of them naked. "No role play. Just being real this time" he said taking ahold of her. He kissed her but this time Tina was surprised at how deeply emotional it was. Holding her with both hands, licking her lips as his was gently planted around her mouth. Not so much as sucking but sipping. When he did break it off, it was like she could see the true him for the first time. Beyond the joking and teasing, the man who loved her for who she was. There was always a pattern to their sex. After kissing, he would suck her little tits, kiss her belly, lick her tiny feet, then lick her pussy and ass to make her cum. Not this time. Kissing, kissing every inch of her body so gently it tickled her. It was only when she spread her legs did he give her oral. Tina felt like time itself blurred as Nick coaxed one orgasm after another from her. Not explosive ones either. Slowly bubbling to the surface and moaning softly as it came out as easily as smoke from fire. Her pussy juices still sticky on his lips, she worshiped his giant cock lovingly. Hugging it like a lost lover. Her feet resting beneath her bare ass and on top of his balls as she licked and kissed his shaft.

She steadied herself as she rubbed her body, namely her tits and pussy along his sensitive flesh as she nursed the precum from his pisshole. His cock almost painfully bent by her to do such a thing, but she knew his tolerances. When it came time to cum she told him..."don't hold back". A deluge of semen engulfed her face and when she felt the final spurt to come, she claimed her mouth over his pisshole to swallow it all. She closed her eyes and felt her belly knowing his life seed was within her. "Tina?" Nick asked as she had not moved even though her body was dripping with semen. "I wanted this just in case I..." she muttered. Tina broke down sobbing and Nick carried her to the bathroom. He knew what she was about to say. He washed her quietly and lovingly. "If something does happen to me. Tell me you'll be okay" she said. "Yeah" he replied. She turned to face him. "Don't. Don't you do that" she said angrily. "Do what?" he asked. "Blow me off!" she yelled. "So, you want me to lie instead? Yeah I'll be fine even if the woman I loved the most in my entire life is murdered!" he yelled slamming his fist on the sink. It was rare for her to see him angry. Especially this angry. "That's not what I meant. Don't do this. Not tonight" she said quietly. "...I'll keep going. I'll let go" he whispered. Tina nodded to him before stepping out of the sink basin.

An hour and a half later...

Nick pulled up the warehouse. The very same warehouse he experienced his first PvE. He quickly noticed his car was not the only one there. There was another, a Chevy truck with Kansas plates on it. "You did say other players would be from out of town" he whispered to Tina sitting in his cup holder. "We need to get going. We got five minutes" she said. Nick nodded, picked her up, and carried her to the warehouse door. After opening the game app, the door unlocked, and he stepped through. The floor was different this time. A podium with a Bluetooth headset was on opposite ends. On one side was a young man close to Nick's age and he couldn't see very well but an avatar standing on the podium. No doubt his opponent. "Player 2. Proceed to the podium" a voice said. Nick did and placed Tina on it. A light scanned them. "Linking to secured server. Link complete. Verifying security uplink. Verified. Downloading session data" Tina muttered. "Nick, the Bluetooth is connected to the phone so you can securely give me voice commands. Put it on" she said. Nick did as asked. "A holographic screen will be showing my point of view as well this time. Now place me on the floor" she said. Nick picked her up and placed her on the floor. A buzzer sounded.

"LOADING ENVIRONMENT. PLEASE STAND BY"

The warehouse was filled with specks of light which coalesced into a perfect simulation of a very small town, very small to Tina's scale. Houses, cars, lawns being watered, even a church with tower. Only thing missing was people. A perfect replica that reminded Nick of his old gaming days playing Nuketown map on Call of Duty. Nick saw his opponent place his avatar on the map just before a strange translucent barrier divided the map. Then a barrier flashed for a second around Nick and the podium. "Safety and security" Tina explained.

"LOADING COMPLETE. FIELD SUBURBAN DAYTIME. TIME LIMIT IS 30 MINUTES. VICTORY CONDITIONS ARE THE PLAYER THE DEFEATS THE OTHER'S AVATAR WINS. IN EVENT OF A DRAW, FIELD WILL BE ERASED AND SET TO NULL"

"What's the point of removing the environment?" Tina asked. "Our last matches involved our win lose possibilities depending on the field. The gas truck, the sunlight. Depending on the class, having or not having the right environment can be everything" he said.

"MATCH BEGINS IN 30 SECONDS. PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CARDS"

Nick looked at the cards in his hand. As usual he could only equip three. The question was which three to choose. He decided on Illusion, Defense Up, and HP Recovery. "Here we go" he muttered tapping the screen.

"REALIZE ON"

A collection of light surrounded Tina and formed into her Paladin armor. She felt more confident holding her new leveled Durandal sword.

"MATCH BEGIN IN...3...2...1...BEGIN"

The barrier cutting the map in two disappeared. "Where is she?" Tina asked. "She must've fled into one the buildings. We'll have to flush her out" Nick said over the connection. "She could get the jump on me. We don't even know her class" Tina pointed out. "In close quarters, your class is one of the best. We need to hope he didn't pick the same Paladin class as I did" he said. Tina nodded and dashed to the closest house. She held her sword to her side as she cleared the ground, upper, and finally basement. "Not here" she said. "Move to the next one" Nick said. He was naturally curious as to where the enemy was but also wondered why no NPCs were loaded this time. "Tina, have you noticed no non players were loaded in is one?" he asked. "First thing I noticed. Maybe to keep it balanced?" she asked. "How?" he asked. "Don't know. Just a guess" she replied. Time passed as she cleared house by house slowly moving north.

10 minutes later...

"I've only cleared a third of the map Nick. For all we know she doubled back" she said. "I can see the map entirely. I would've spotted her running in the open. Tina go across the street and work that side backwards. She has to come out eventually as her player can see you moving just like I can" he said. Tina exited a house and spirited across the street. Just as she neared the other side Tina jerked hard yelping in pain. Her HP dropped by 35. A split second later there was a crack thump sound. "Tina! Tina you alright?!" Nick yelled. "I've been shot. My left shoulder. It went right through the armor" she said hunkering down behind a parked car. "We know her class now. Only one class can snipe. GunMeister" he said. "Oww...safe bet" she whispered holding her bleeding shoulder. Slowly the wound began to close. Nick played the card HP Recover to speed her healing up. "What can you tell me about the class in this version of Battle Royale Online" he asked. "Just about everything was ported over from the mobile game. Only difference is the AP usage. Bigger the gun, more AP used" she said relaxing slightly. "And her Special?" he asked. "Varies between power, speed, or saturation" she replied. "Shit! Paladins are at a complete disadvantage to that class" he hissed. "Not unless I can get really close. They suck at melee" she said. Tina leaned out and looked up the street. She saw a small flash and instinctively raised her sword. The bullet was cut in two on the blade causing a grazing wound on her cheek from shrapnel. "Fuck!" she yelled. "Don't move! If you had your old sword that round would've simply ricocheted and took your head off. Alright...on the count of three I'm going to play Illusion. I want you to dash to the closest house" he said. "Will that even work?!" she yelled. "I read the card effects. It creates three copies of the avatar! Now ready...one...two...(activating the card)...three!" he yelled. Instantly three copies of Tina appeared before her. Tina prayed as she suddenly broke cover and ran. The street pavement suddenly popped and then the telltale crack of a gunshot. It went through a copy. Then two seconds later again barely missing another copy. Tina made it into the house panting.

"Master?" the enemy avatar asked. "Stay in cover. One of those last two was the real one and they ran into different houses. Scope the windows" he said.

"What now?" Tina asked. "Wait and stay away from windows. If I was a sniper I'd be trying to pop you through one" Nick said watching the cool downs. 5 minutes had passed, and his cards refreshed. "Well, we know where she is now. The church bell tower" he said. "I saw. The bitch tried to Lee Harvey Oswald me" Tina spat. "We can't let time run out. On an open field she has advantage. Looks like I can pick where to set the illusions on the map. "Get ready" he said. He tapped the map twice. "Now!" he yelled. Tina dashed from far back door running towards the next house making her way to the church. Across the street a copy of her did the same. A bullet zipped by within an inch of her blowing apart a birdhouse a half second after Tina tripped on a gopher hole. "Stay" he said when she made it. "I got lucky. Wasn't for a damn gopher hole I'd be a head shorter" she whispered. "She keeps going for head shots. Her accuracy must be high as shit" Nick muttered. "Or her confidence" Tina said glancing at a mirror reflecting the outside. Nick had her move again once the card cooled down. "Here's where it gets tricky. This close I doubt she will miss for nothing. I can use illusion, but she knows you're on either the left or right. That narrows it to a 50% chance of getting shot" he said. "Even if I did get close what next? Storm the church?" she asked. "No. She sees you get in she'll run to the ground floor and fight at midrange. She'll cut you down before you can get close enough. I have a more...drastic idea. We're going to play lumberjack" he said grinning. Tina looked at the tower. "Oh. Oh shit" she muttered. "Oh shit is right. Time to see how good those strength and agility skill points I spent can really do. On your mark sweetie. Ready...set...GO!" Nick yelled tapping the Illusion card.

GunMeister saw two versions of Tina spirit towards her. Then suddenly both leaping into the air. She dropped her sniper rifle and summoned her automatic M4. "She switched guns!" Tina screamed. "Oh no she doesn't! DEFENSE UP!" Nick yelled playing the card then tapping her special attack. GunMeister let off a hail of bullets through the copy...and then right at Tina as she wound up her attack. The first three rounds deflected off her armor. The next four penetrated it. Tina flinched but kept going. "DEUS VULT!" she yelled as her attack obliterated the rest of the bullets coming at her. The slash of light left her sword with more power due to the sword's +2 attack effect. The slash sheared the tower in two just under GunMeister's feet. Tina crash landed just a few feet away from the church and turned to see a shocking sight. GunMeister had not only escaped the tower collapse but was jumping from one chunk of stone or another midair at impossible speed all the way down to the ground. "You gotta be fucking kidding me" she muttered.

"The fucker must've dumped every skill point he had into speed and agility and boosted it with Speed Up. This is very bad Tina" he said playing HP Recover. "Nick, she's panting" Tina whispered. Now this close, Nick and Tina could see their opponent. GunMeister avatar was configured to be Asian, around 17, and oddly dressed mostly in a Japanese schoolgirl sailor fuku. She wore combat boots, a tac vest, and glasses. " Using a speed build burns up a lot of AP just as bad as a power build. Tina rush her before she recovers!" Nick yelled.

"Switching to manual" GunMeister's avatar said.

GunMeister tapped her rifle and began firing single shot rounds at Tina. Tina deflected them one by one until a round knocked her sword free of her hand. Tina kept rushing. She ate a round in the side as she got close enough to hit her opponent. Nick watched her AP gauge drain slowly as their opponent switched to akimbo pistols. "She's still fast!" Tina yelled as GunMeister parried some of her punches while firing a shot back. They were giving out damage decently until GunMeister glowed suddenly and with a blur of speed twisted Tina's fist and fired a shot. Tina screamed as the barrel went off millimeters from her left ear. A shotgun materializes in GunMeister's hand. Nick quickly switched Tina to manual and side stepped a half second before the shotgun went off. Nick had her duck behind a car. "I can't hear shit" Tina texted to him. "Stay low. HP recover will cool down in two more minutes" he replied. "Nick, we don't have much time left" she replied. Nick saw the timer was down to 5 minutes 8 seconds.

"Enough of this" GunMeister's player growled.

A flash of light in GunMeister's hands revealed a massive anti-material cannon. She planted her booted feet on the ground and braced. "RELOAD ON FIRE!" she yelled firing. Nick had Tina jump away just as the shot blew the car to smithereens. The shockwave threw Tina crashing through a mailbox and through the front door of a house. "TINA!" Nick yelled seeing her HP had dropped to a harrowing 35. Another minutes 10 seconds remained on the HP Recover cooldown.

"The game is still on so she lives. Take care of it" her player said coldly. "Yes master" she replied as she went back to automatic. She heard a metallic clank and saw Tina's sword fly through the air backwards and through the busted door. It was a Paladin null skill where if the player loses their weapon, it can be willed back into their hand. When Nick first started playing the game he joked that Thor had a good plagiarism suit. Nick was very thankful now she still had that skill. "Tina?" he asked. "I can hear you now. Nick I can hear her footsteps" she whispered. "She gets in she'll shotgun you. She used her special, so it has to sap her AP. It's our last chance" he said switching to auto. "You sure?" she asked sensing it. "You can react faster than me at close range" he said. Tina nodded and gripped her sword. She painfully stood up. The two bullets pushed out of her body clinking to the floor. While the wound closed, the internal damage remained. Torn muscle and blood loss hampered her movement. "Come on out and get this smoke!" GunMeister yelled. "Bitch I want the whole pack" Tina hissed leaping through the doorway. GunMeister barely had time to block her sword strike. It came down so hard it cleaved her rifle in half. Tina followed with a flurry of attacks her enemy parried with the handle of her guns...most of them. Some actually cut her arms and side. Nick quickly played HP Recover the second it finished cooldown. Their hopes dwindled in an instant when they saw their opponent play Speed Up. "It finished cooldown!" Tina yelled as GunMeister began landing glancing shots in her armor. They did little damage but pushed Tina back. Tina twisted her stance to cleave GunMeister and the girl sidestepped herself. A kick knocked Tina sword free of her hand to her right. Three close range shots hit home as Nick desperately played Defense Up. The effect happened just a hair second before GunMeister summoned her shotgun and gave Tina a full barrel in the chest. Tina was knocked back a full foot and onto the pavement. Her HP was down to 20 with 2 minutes left on the clock and HP Recover still had another four minutes of cooldown to go. He had no cards to save her in time. "Nick. It's going to be okay" Tina whispered. "No...no please..." he muttered. Tina looked at GunMeister and more importantly directly behind her. Tina began scooting to her left and then stopped. She raised her hand.

"You're an idiot to ask for mercy in this game" GunMeister said smiling as she cocked her shotgun discharging her spent shell for a fresh one. She aimed her gun at Tina's head. There was a faint clank of metal...

*squelch*

GunMeister dropped her shotgun and looked down at her stomach. Sticking out of it was Tina's sword. "I wasn't asking for mercy. I was willing my fallen sword, which was behind you, back to my hand. You got in its way" Tina said staggering to her feet. She held her stomach as she stepped behind GunMeister who was fixed in place out of shock. Tina tore her sword out of GunMeister's impaled body. Her enemy fell to her knees. She held her sword with both hands squeezing the grip as she raised it level with her shoulders. Tina hesitated. "Do it or I will kill you in overtime" GunMeister hissed. "I know and...I'm sorry" Tina whispered bringing the sword down with all the strength she had.

*CLANG*

With the faintest sound, GunMeister's head dropped and rolled onto the street. Her strike so powerful Tina's sword tip lodged into the pavement. Tina stood over her defeated headless opponent with blank eyes.

"MATCH OVER. WINNER IS PLAYER 2"

The map disappeared within seconds leaving Tina, Nick, and GunMeister's owner only those standing. The young man walked over to where Tina and GunMeister's body was. Nick quickly disengaged Tina's armor leaving her still in a combat stance. "Tina hold on! I'm coming" Nick yelled. He rushed over to her worried the young man would not take his losses well. Nick quickly placed Tina in his hands just as the man was only feet away. He bent down and picked up GunMeister's body and head. "I'm sorry. I didn't...we didn't..." Nick said before the man held his hand up stopping him. "Good game" the man muttered. "What was her name?" Nick asked. "Never gave her one" he replied quietly. Nick and Tina stared in stunned horror as GunMeister's body disintegrated in his hand leaving only a pile of mismatched colored dust. The man let the dust fall from his hand to be scattered by the faint breeze in the warehouse. He callously clapped his hands free of dust before turning to walk to the door. "The fuck is your problem man? A living person just fought to the death for you, and you treat her death like a goldfish dying. Jesus, you couldn't even be bothered to give her goddamn name!" Nick yelled. The man paused. "Exactly. To the death. No names means no attachments. Tina was it? You were a fool to name her. A bigger fool to fall in love with her" he said to Nick before opening the door and leaving. "I don’t know whether to pity or hate him" Nick whispered. Tina cried out in pain before going limp. "TINA!" Nick yelled. His phone beeped.

"Holy shit" he muttered as he watched Tina's stats rocket as she quickly gained levels. It was a partial relief to see her wounds quickly close as a side effect of gaining so many levels so quickly. However, Tina was still unconscious, and no poking or podding was waking her up. Nick rushed home, took off all her clothes to check her injuries, and placed her on the coffee table. As soon as he did, his phone rang. "The fuck would be calling me now?" he hissed. To his surprise it said Tina on the caller ID. "TINA! Tina are you okay?!" Nick yelled panicked. "Bumped and bruised but yeah I'm okay" she replied. "Why aren't you waking up then?" he asked. “Winning the event meant I absorbed all of GunMeister's XP. Check your phone" she said. Nick opened the app to see Tina had jumped from level 5 to level 10. So, you're passed out because of this weird Highlander XP boost shit?" he asked. "Ha...yeah. Gaining so many levels this fast overloaded my biological functions. My body shut down until the changes are done" she said. "Tina, GunMeister's body..." he muttered.

"I noticed. Wondered what happens to our bodies when we die. Security function programmed into our nanomachines. They break down food and water to repair us but obviously it can do it to our very bodies too" she muttered. "Then that dust..." Nick whispered. "Was our bodies broken down to their basic elements. Same elements as yours. Carbon, iron, calcium, hydrogen, oxygen, sulfur, and so on" she replied. "But you're okay right?" he asked. "I'll be right as rain in...31 hours 19 minutes. Until then I can't move or wake up" she said. He picked her up and laid her flat in his hand. Nick kissed her tiny lips. "Sorry I can't kiss you back, but I did feel it" she giggled through the phone. "So, you can't move, and you can feel everything?" he asked. "Yeah. Wait...what're you thinking?" she asked. Nick gently spread her small legs. "Nick I just finished fighting! I'm sweaty and worn out!" she yelled. "All I heard is I'll taste salty and I could use something to feel good" he said before licking the front of her body. "Ahh!" Tina squealed. Nick clamped his lips around her crotch and began sucking. Tina moaned as his giant tongue lapped her tasty little cunt. "You monster! You dirty...sweet...monster. God I'm cumming already" she moaned as her pussy juices squirted onto his tongue. "I'm so not done with you" Nick growled as he began kissing and nibbling her legs. Tina blushed as his lips touched her small little bare feet. "Are you blushing?" he asked. "Of course I am! You're kissing my sweaty feet!" she yelled. "You are so fun to tease. And...and so precious to me" he whispered. Tina noticed he had stopped pleasuring her. Then she felt drops of warm water fall onto her bare skin. "Nick?" she asked concerned.

"I'm not wrong. I'm not wrong" he said crying softly. "Wrong about what?" she asked. "About loving you. He…he said I was a fool for doing so. He didn't get attached to his avatar because he knew how much it would hurt if he lost her. Screw him! He's the one that's wrong!" he yelled. She could feel his hands trembling. His phone beeped with an incoming text. Nick glanced at it showing it was from Tina. "Mental note. When I wake up to give Nick lots of kisses. Then hugs. Then cuddles. Then lots of sex" it read. "A reminder?" Nick asked. "Well yeah...doesn't have to be in that order though. We can cuddle while having sex too. Oh, and you can kiss during sex. Did you know that?" she asked. "I didn't know that" Nick chuckled. "Well just wait and I'll show you lots of things" she said giggling.

Nick hugged her to his heart. "That's feels really, really good" she sighed. "Ditto" he whispered.