Power Shift [Bestiality, Rape]

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
GibberingGerbil1
Visitor
Visitor

Power Shift [Bestiality, Rape]

Post by GibberingGerbil1 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:04 am

The thing is, I always a had problem with my height. I'm 5'11, which made me "undesirable" by most men I was interested in. That claim was always weird to me, I was the bigger person in most other aspects in my life: I'm a bread maker, a leading bio-physics engineer. Why should I feel small in bed?

That probably affected my decision, to take that project from the Diggle corporation: to be able to shrink and enlarge people, to keep out that tension of size difference between the sexes: one time I can be the big one, the next time He'll be a giant!

A few months into project "ReSize", I found another aspect of the project. And a reason to start working more privately, from home...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'd say we'll need 1-2 more weeks, Craig, just to discuss some precautions. maybe limit by time?"

"Geoffrey would be very disappointed, Sue, he expected a complete product by the weekend"

"Well, Let's set a meeting for everyone tomorrow, and decide what must be set in and what not. Good night, Craig."

I hung up, and put the phone next to Darius' cage. I got out of the lab, and made dinner for my son, Cody. It's a bit risky to have him around the lab like that, but I know he'll usually just eat his prepared dinner and go straight to his video games. I only have to be available by the time he needs help with his homework. that gives me, what, 3 hours.

after the meal's made,I went back to the lab. I circled the table in the middle of the room, and reached the prepared laundry bin. I stripped down, putting methodicaly every loose clothe in the bin. I then reached into the drawer and took *it* out. I put it on, locked the magnetic circuit and put the key next to my phone. I'll be able to open *it* again, but the key will only fit when I'm back to full size.

I turned back, and examined myself in the mirror: bronze curls that almost reach my shoulders, firm round breasts, slim body with light skin, and one pink collar to complete the look. I winked to my reflection and smile a little naughty smile. I'm going on a date...

I set the ray gun to the usual, and I sat up on the table, at the ray's trajectory. The ray hit me, and I felt the usual tingles as I started to shrink. The edges of the table sprinted away from me, and the floor dropped into an abyss. I closed my eyes when the visuals took their toll on my balance, and held on to the table edge.

When the tingling stops, I opened back my eyes. It took me a while to get used to the "gigantic" version of my own lab, but my caveman brain finally accepted it as a strange new world, I guess.

I looked to my left, beyond the huge key and the 1-meter long phone, to the small building covered in a white blanket. Darius. I hopped to my feet, and almost skipped on my way to my... date.

I went under the blanket, opened the cage door and squatted to fit inside the low cage. I sat down, to avoid hitting my head, and called out: "Darius dear, come say hello to mummy!" The brown rat came running from inside his little house, and leapt into my embrace. At my stage, he was about the size of a medium dog, and his body languages was similar. He put his paws around me in a clumsy hug, and he licked my face happily. He also rubbed his pelvis against my stomach, a sign that the female rat pheromones on the collar were still working properly. As long as I wear it, he'll keep seeing me as a female rat to breed.

I sniggered at his attempts to mount me, grabbed him by the shoulders and push him back with ease. "Uh uh, Darius. You know that I get to finish first, don't you?" He gave me an almost human look, all masculine annoyance, but he got down to my vagina without a squeak, and started licking my clit. I sat back, enjoying the quick tongue running on my pussy. It's funny, really: Darius is a giant to his kind: he's 12 inches long, and weighs almost 2 pounds. He can dominate almost any male rat he'd meet, conquer any female.

"But to me you're as easy to handle as a collie, my own gigantic mini-dog, oh yes, yes, YES!" I almost screamed as his tongue started running circles on my g-spot. I shuddered and sighed as the orgasm took over me, waves of shameful pleasure washing over me.

Darius doesn't waste any time, and while I was trying to catch my breath he was already climbing on me. I laid down fully, letting him grab my breasts with his front claws, sniff at my neck, and try unsuccessfully to poke his member into me. After a few seconds I regained my breath, and I guided him in with one hand.

Once inside, Darius began mating ferociously. He thrust his hips with force, trying to bury his dick as deep inside me as he can. He wasn't big, but his animalistic force stimulated me, and I started to moan softly. After about 15-20 seconds he finished, spurting his warm seed into me. He backed out, ran a happy little circle, and sat down to lick at his cock. Shortly after he ran back to me, and the mating renews.

During the 5th iteration of this (I've reached one more climax since), I suddenly heard running footsteps from outside the lab. At first I thought it was my son, running to his room to his games, but there were two distinct running steps. He brought a friend, without notice!

"Moooom! Tell him to give it back!"

Shit! They're gonna run into the lab! And if they hear anything from the cage they'll lift the blanket. And see me, like this... As I was trying to come up with something, Darius finished inside me for the 6th time. I realized he was about to pull out, and run around the cage again, which I couldn't allow. Without thinking, I crossed my legs around him, and pulled him into me, locking him in place. I grabbed him to a tight embrace, smothering potential squeaks with my boobs. And just in time, because the door burst open and the boys came chasing into the lab, fighting over something I can't see, some toy, I imagine.

Darius fought me with muffled squeaks for a while, and then he stopped when he saw no harm being done to him. He laid in my tight embrace for a few more moments, while the boys kept tugging at their toy. Then I felt him starting to thrust again. He'd pull back a third of his length, then push back as strong as he could, in his position. It was so hot, to ahve something so lewd done to me, so close to my son. I wanted to do more. I sent a hand again, and this time I started caressing the rodent's testicles. He squeaked with surprise into a nipple, then pleasure took over him, and he started thrusting even harder. It was all I could do not to start moaning, as he released anther load into me.

"Come - on - UGH - give - it - BACK!"

"TAK- CRASH!"

There was a deafening silence for a moment, then both children sprinted out, slamming the door behind them. Darius pulled out of me, as I rose to a sitting position. They broke something, I was certain. But what? Suddenly, a familiar tingling started washing over me. Oh no.

The environment started growing again. the shrinking rate was slower, which somehow made the disorientation worse. When the shrinking was finally done, all I could do was to stay sitting, trying to shake it off. Then Darius knocked into me, pinning my shoulders to the ground, and started poking me again.

"No, not now, get off me!" I protested, but in my disoriented state I couldn't find the strength to push him off. Besides, he was bigger now, and definitely twice the weight. I decided to just get it over with, and guided him into me again. He started thrusting again. His member, now larger in relation to me, reached close to my cervix, and he was using that new length to his advantage. he was hitting all my spots in one swing, and he made sure to hit them hard and fast. This time, I came before him.

He thrust his dick one more time, this time actually touching my cervix, and released his sperm deep into me. I waited for him to get off me like before, so I could get out and check the damage to the lab, but he wouldn't get off. He just stayed on top of me, his dick still deep in me,getting flaccid. I got very angry. "What, you think it was a sex game I taught you earlier? Get off me, right now!" I tried to push him out with my legs, but he held on to my arms and stayed in place. Moreover, he lowered his head towards mine, snapped his teeth close to my face, and gave me another almost human look. The meaning was also clear: a warning not to challenge his control. A small shiver of fear ran down my spine, and I decided not to test him.

He had his way with me 2 more times, giving me 2 more orgasms. This gave me plenty of time to appreciate the new things that came with his new size: how in this missionary position, his fur was constantly in my mouth and nose, making it hard to breathe; how he now managed to grab my breasts fully, and give them a hard squeeze. And how he learns to take hold of my arms and legs, locking him in position, almost impossible to break in my current size.

When he finally let me go, I didn't waste any time and and went straight out. He tried to get me one more time at the exit, but he wasn't a real threat once I was on both feet and well-balanced. More like an annoying big dog. Once outside, I saw that the kids indeed knocked over my ray gun, and broke it. It probably sent one last burst of shrinking signal, which actually affected the already-shrunk, like myself, if they were close enough. Great, now all I had to do was fix a priceless invention while shrunk.

Then I noticed the phone next to me.

I managed to activate my 1.5 meter long tablet by stomping my feet, and called for help. I called Craig, my contact from Diggle. He called a fixer guy, Ethan, who could follow my instructions good enough to actually fix my gun.

When it was fixed I told him "Well, good job, Ethan. Now let's end this charade, and I'll compensate you for the lost evening."
He gave me a sly look. "Actually..."

Before I knew what hit me, I was hit by the ray AGAIN. When the tingling finally stopped, I was even smaller! Ethan bent over me. "The boss said that you were nothing but trouble, and that it was time to take you out anyway. Before you could interfere. So, given your scent and the obvious condition I found you in, I think I'll just let you back to it." With that he lifted the blanket off Darius' cage, grabbed me and tossed me quickly into it, locking it from the outside. I was trapped in there.

I rose to my feet. I had to find a spot where he couldn't reach me, and quickly, before...
Too late. Darius already saw me, and was watching me intently through his big black eyes. To me, he was bigger than a pony. Panicking, I turned back and grabbed the locked cage door, rattling it desperately in attempt to open it. Then Darius was upon me.

He slammed into me from behind, taking the air out of my lungs. He grabbed both my arms forcefully, than shoved himself from the cage wall with one back leg. He knew his maneuvers: his weight, doubled again, was enough to pull me with him, and he managed to twist and fall on top of me. He weighed now more than me, and pinned me down effortlessly. All I could do was scream and cry, as his back legs pushed mine apart, and he forced his large member into me.

Each thrust sent his penis deep inside me, and he hit my cervix every two thrusts. He was rough, and painful. His big dick was almost too much, pushing the sides of my vagina as he was preparing to finish. He thrust one more time, ramming at my cervix. He managed to break through my deeper entrance, which sent wave after wave of pain and pleasure onto me, as I was forced to cum at the same time he did, as he pumped what felt like a bucket of cum directly into my womb.

The cage suddenly shifted and swung, as Ethan lifted the cage in the air. Darius shrieked and darted to his little house, and I just clung to the floor, rat semen spraying out of me. Ethan put the cage down in a huge hole, and closed a zipper above us. The cage was inside a daffle bag, And he meant to take me away. But not yet, it seems. I could hear him searching through my lab, looking for more valuables to take to Diggle.

I lifted up carefully, my eyes trying desperately to find any shimmer of light in the bag, in vain: it was pitch black. I thought to myself, "maybe I could use this opportunity to find a safe spot". Then I heard the rustling. Darius got over his fear, and was out to find me again. Even worse, he can probably see better than me in the dark!

I heard the rustling reaching behind me, and I sprinted blindly, not knowing where to go, just trying to keep away from the huge rat. I heard a squeak, and his full weight was suddenly on me, throwing me boobs-first to the floor. This time he entered me even quicker.

I remember thinking, "That's probably what a regular female rat feels around him", as he sent another bucketload into my womb. He stayed inside me again, his huge penis functioning as a cork to bottle all of his sperm inside, without losing a drop.
"Darius, please...", I whispered.
Instead, he started his mating again. The next time he ejaculated in me, my belly started to ache and stretch by the sheer volume of his cum inside. And he didn't seem to wanna stop. I never felt so small before, reduced to a rat's sex doll.

And so all I could do was hope. It was better than worrying about Cody, or my tormented future. It was better to hope, that Ethan will pick up the bag again, and scare Darius away. Hope helped me bare Darius clasping my soulders with his sharp claws, pumping his load into me again. and again. and again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sizes in the story:

during the story, Sue the scientist changes sizes a few times, and I hope I was skillful enough to convey the relative sizes at all time. If not, here are her shrunken sizes, and comparisons to the 30 cm, 2-pound rat:

part 1(willing and in control): 60 cm . for her, the rat is 90 cm long without tail(reaches her neck when both lie down), and weighs 21.6 kg, easy to manage or push off.

size 2(the shrinking incident): 45 cm. for her, the rat is 120 cm long (reaches beyond top of head when both lying down), and weighs 51.6 kg, more than twice his previous weight.

size 3(thrown to the rats): 24 cm. for her, the rat is 150 cm long, and weighs 100 kilograms.

hope this helps, and hope you enjoyed the story

Tehleris
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Power Shift [Bestiality, Rape]

Post by Tehleris » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:23 pm

Awesome story, particular fan of the bestiality aspect so glad to see! Hope to potentially see more from you, loved this story!