A New Beast is Born

Pictures with shrunken women that include violence, blood, gore or just implied pain
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: A New Beast is Born

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:07 pm

We are in business, now I just need double the RAM/Graphics Card/CPU, lol, to use the studio MODs

These are screen prints, too much pixelated, but the Studio, that I have allows proper rendering, not very intuitive, so will have to get back to Youtube tutorials

Last edited by Hand-Holder on Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:19 pm

Great News

- I know now the basics of using MOD Studios for 3D scenes, characters and rendering them
>>> Is much easier and fluid than Poser and has loads of pre-loaded features and animations, etc, etc, etc, a dream come true
>>> Is also very easy to add stuff created from the game and has previews of characters before add confirmation

- I made 2 rendered samples that came out much better than just print screens, they are below
>>> They could be double size and double resolution, but not with my laptop, I really need a better RAM, CPU & Graphics card to start getting creative

So, the means are here, the MODs are worth and incredibly complete and diverse, but it needs a decent medium/high end computer

I shrunk the lady laying down the most I could, it only goes one third normal size, but perfectly proportional, is is scaling everything, not the height, and clothes and shoes and all scale down automatically, BEAUTIFUL

But I did not enlarge the lady standing, to avoid crashes, cause that will be the way to get a mini almost 3 times smaller than base and a giant almost 3 times bigger than base, so there is almost 1/6 difference, Actually maybe the enlarging has more space to move up, not tested yet

It allows to take videos of animations and it has speeds and loops and whatever, is like a full Photoshop in Poser/Blender style and with the wicked crazy MODs, I mean you can take a whole 6 month course to start dominating main features and all it´s variants and nuances and resources

I barely touched a tip of a massive iceberg, you can check Youtube videos about HS2L Studios and the background on the pics below is 3D, I can rotate and position, etc...

But here are the renderings, much superior to screenshots and only half way the maximum quality

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:49 am

Here is a new test, with a shrunken girl and an enlarged orc

Not a big enough difference but Im on the right track

The render quality ranges from 1 to 4, I used 2 on my previous thread above, cause they say 4 can crash the game if we don´t have a high end PC

So here goes one first picture with quality 2 out of 4 and the 2 below it are already quality 3 out of 4

I do not see a big difference, but of course I could make bigger resolution images and bigger size with the 3 out of 4 rendering

This time I just used a Pic background to avoid overloading the render

2 out of 4

3 out of 4 - whole body

3 out of 4 - closer to face