A Hentai Experience

Pictures with shrunken women that include violence, blood, gore or just implied pain
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: A Hentai Experience

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:43 am

An hour goes by, and nothing shows up.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:22 am

Disappointed, I carried my little Weirdo back to the house. Handing her her clothing I asked if she ready to be restored to normal size. With a sly grin, she said, "I dunno. Seems a waste to waste a good shrink."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:41 pm

I was confused for a moment, then she said, "You gave me my fantasy and I know you have some of your own. Nows your opportunity to live them out without guilt." She lay down on my palm and I curled my fingers around her tiny body. She felt firm yet soft as my fingertips caressed her flesh. She feigned terror, screaming and writhing in my fist, trying to squirm free, pushing on my fingers or thumb. I held her tightly, but gently, her helplessness in my grip bringing back memories of my youth. She was no longer my little Weirdo, but Diana Lund and Jessica Lange as I relieved the fantasies I had watching the TV series and movie. I did the things to her that I could only do to Valarie and Dwan in my mind back then. Clutching her in one hand, the fingers of my other hand caressed her body as she struggled in my grasp, heightening my long repressed desires.......

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:49 am

Opening my fingers, she sat on the palm of my hand as I used one finger to gently caress her skin. She tried to hold her legs together, but I was easily able to force them apart.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:16 am

Some string, thumbtacks and an old mousepad. Like we did that one day outside, I tied a bit of string to her wrists ankles and pinned her down with thumbtacks. Just a gentle touch, first of the perimeter of her body, then working up the inner legs while she struggled to maintain her composure, it was just a matter of time before she had to relent and let her body enjoy it.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:08 pm

My fantasy complete, I restored Weirdo to her normal size. We spent the rest of the weekend studying for our finals next week.

The next week went by quickly and we took our finals. I'm sure rumors were abounding among the younger students as both of us were in quite a good mood while they were all stressing about their grades. Saturday morning, I woke up, made my coffee and went out to the porch to enjoy the morning. I found a note left on the door......

"Thank you for everything. You helped me decide where my road must take me now. I'm leaving now for a new school. XXXOOO Your Little Weirdo"

That's it? We never exchanged phone numbers and I never even knew where she was living here. I can't say I wasn't a little bit disappointed. But people have walked into my life and walked out again since I was a kid, so I'm kinda used to it.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:14 am

Six years had gone by since my little Weirdo disappeared from my life. Then one day, I find a package in the mail, with no return address. Opening it, and it's a National Geographic and there is a post-it note saying "Go to page 22".

I turn to page 22 and I see an article written by DOCTOR (name withheld for personal reasons) PhD of Limacology, National Museum of Natural History and Science. My little Wierdo is a SCIENTIST !!! Then I see the picture of her with the biggest fuggin' slug ever, the caption saying that my little Dr. Weirdo had discovered this previously unknown species of slug in the jungles of Borneo. I smile as I recall our semester together, taking a sip of my Maker's Mark whiskey, then raising my glass. "Here's to you. I guess you found your place in the world after all".

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:16 am

The End.

Thanks for tagging along on our ride.