It's a Doll's Life!

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

It's a Doll's Life!

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:55 am

Hello, Everyone!

So happy to be here! My name is Kara and I just adore being part of a community that is devoted to shrinking and playing with and cherishing tiny females. For anyone who is interested, my preferred size is 6 inches high (Valerie size) to 11.5 inches high (Barbie size). Anywhere in that range makes me feel like a "living doll", which is what I have always longed to be.

Nice to meet you all!
Your little doll
Kara

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: It's a Doll's Life!

Post by Axtwyt » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:21 am

Just the ideal size for a tiny woman! Welcome!

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:27 am

Welcome
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

WhoElseButMe
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by WhoElseButMe » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:31 am

Hi Kara and welcome !

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:56 pm

Welcome to the forum.

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Welcome Kara and hope you have fun. :)
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:04 pm

Greetings tiny one

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:03 am

Thanks to all for the lovely responses to my note of greeting. You do know how to make a little lady feel welcome around here!

Cariwebo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Cariwebo » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:42 am

Welcome! :)

Are you on DA these days?

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:47 am

Welcome!
"The time has come," the Walrus said, and put on Sauron's ring.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:16 am

Welcome and I love your avatar for some reason :)

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:25 am

Hope you enjoy your stay.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:47 am

Welcome, little Kara. Your size is just perfect. :)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:31 am

Thank you all so much! I'm happy that most of you like my preferred size, though as I have often said, if you have a shrink ray or shrink potion and you use it on me, I guess I will be as small as you shrink me to be. But thank you for any consideration of getting within my preferred range.

Cariwebo, I have taking a break from DA and actually from being shrunk for several months now. Thank you for remembering.

Min, thank you for the compliment. Of course, we both know my avatar is one of your own creations. I apologize for borrowing it, but these sites have such limited space for thumbnails for avatars and this is the only image I could find that was "small enough" If you object, I will try to find another avatar.but I do love this one,even if she is only 3 inches high rather than my preferred 6-11.

Thank you all for giving me simple thrills just by addressing me as "little one" "tiny woman" "tiny one"."Doll" is also onr of my faves.

Kara

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Axtwyt » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:41 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:31 am
Thank you all so much! I'm happy that most of you like my preferred size, though as I have often said, if you have a shrink ray or shrink potion and you use it on me, I guess I will be as small as you shrink me to be. But thank you for any consideration of getting within my preferred range.

Thank you all for giving me simple thrills just by addressing me as "little one" "tiny woman" "tiny one"."Doll" is also onr of my faves.
Anytime, Doll!

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:31 am
Doll, if your preference is 6-11.5", why would I pick a different size to shrink you to? :)

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:42 pm

Oh, by all means, keep using it...anything I've posted is fair game for avatars or whatever. I appreciate the complement, actually.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:38 am

"Doll, if your preference is 6-11.5", why would I pick a different size to shrink you to? :)"

Just because you can, Big Boy!BTW, I would love to be shrunk in the WW outfit sometime!

Kara

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 am

"Oh, by all means, keep using it...anything I've posted is fair game for avatars or whatever. I appreciate the complement, actually."

Thank you! I do love the image, and I've long enjoyed your work, even though your women get awfully small and I hope I never appear in one of your stories because you are so hard on your tiny women. ;)

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:37 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:38 am
Just because you can, Big Boy!BTW, I would love to be shrunk in the WW outfit sometime!

Kara
Ooh, I think I have the perfect doll WW outfit for you. We'll shrink you to fit. :)

Dr.Minimizer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Dr.Minimizer » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:25 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 am
Thank you! I do love the image, and I've long enjoyed your work, even though your women get awfully small and I hope I never appear in one of your stories because you are so hard on your tiny women. ;)
That's true, I do put my subjects through quite the series of adventures, don't I? If I kept you as a pet, your life sure wouldn't be boring!

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:01 am

"Ooh, I think I have the perfect doll WW outfit for you. We'll shrink you to fit"

Dear Freaky,

Oooh, that is a fantasy that I could get very excited about...the idea of seeing a tiny dress or costume that is way too small for me,unless I get reduced first. It reminds me of the scene in "Attack of the Puppet People" where the heroine picks out the doll dress she likes for the mad scientist/ doll-maker,and he says that it's too bad she can't model it for him...and after that, it isn't too long before the little dress fits her perfectly (along with shoes and underwear)!

Of course, first, the shrink-ray or serum would have to be the kind that only reduces living things, so that once you administered it to me, I would shrink right out of my normal-sized clothes and would then need something doll-sized to wear...like a teeny WW costume.Usually what happens is that when I shrink out of my clothes, I end up trapped in one of my bra cups or one of my shoes or boots...then I would need to be rescued from my clohtes and given something that I can wear at my new, more compact size....Mmmmmm...love it!

Kara :ray_gun

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:07 am

"That's true, I do put my subjects through quite the series of adventures, don't I? If I kept you as a pet, your life sure wouldn't be boring!"

Min,

That is certainly true! And I wouldn't mind being a pet in one of your stories, as long it was something gentler like "The Shrunken Senator" or "Friendly Competition" But if I had to be a shrunken woman in something like "Glass Walls/Ceiling" or "Welcome to the Dollhouse" I think I would have to pass. But to each her own.

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:51 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:01 am
Dear Freaky,

Oooh, that is a fantasy that I could get very excited about...the idea of seeing a tiny dress or costume that is way too small for me,unless I get reduced first. It reminds me of the scene in "Attack of the Puppet People" where the heroine picks out the doll dress she likes for the mad scientist/ doll-maker,and he says that it's too bad she can't model it for him...and after that, it isn't too long before the little dress fits her perfectly (along with shoes and underwear)!

Of course, first, the shrink-ray or serum would have to be the kind that only reduces living things, so that once you administered it to me, I would shrink right out of my normal-sized clothes and would then need something doll-sized to wear...like a teeny WW costume.Usually what happens is that when I shrink out of my clothes, I end up trapped in one of my bra cups or one of my shoes or boots...then I would need to be rescued from my clohtes and given something that I can wear at my new, more compact size....Mmmmmm...love it!

Doll, I love the way you think!

You can hold the doll costume in the palm of your hand, just to see how small it is... before you are small enough to fit in it. I like the reference to Attack of the Puppet People. When we administer the shrink ray or potion to you, you could wake up on a desk, confused about what just happened. And what is that wrapped around you? Is it a napkin?

I also love the idea of looking at your bra on the floor, seeing it move slightly as you struggle to get out from one of your bra cups.