New Here

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

New Here

Post by wmhny » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Hello. I have had a sexual interest in small women for a few years. Sadly, I have no artistic talent or I would draw myself. I wish my wife would be drawn in a situation when she needs to expose her ass to a group of people. Not sure if I want her shrunk or not. She is awnry enough at 5'4" lol... After exposing her butt, she is gang fucked anally for hours.

I must admit I am not into the super tiny. So small they could ride a bug. You cannot do anything. More like two or three feet. You can do a lot more with them sexually. I am especially interested in any medical exam. Rectal for sure. The butt nice and round kind of bubble butt or pear shape. Thick and full hair to her shoulders. Also interested in black, Indian or Hispanic in a 2-3 foot size.Plus I love all the drawings where Wonder Woman is shrunk, humiliated, and stripped nude taped down or over my knee stripped nude.

There was this classic photo I totally loved that got me into shrunken women. Sadly it is impossible to find. The 3D art is a nude woman in a baby carrier who looks about 40. Either a life sized nurse or a giant nurse tells her to calm down as the nurse lubes a thermonitor for the shrunken woman's rectal temperature. One, I love to get a copy again if that. Second, if there was anymore in a series that photo came from, I would love to find it. I welcome any help on this.

I hope we can be in touch.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: New Here

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:03 am

Welcome!
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius