A Formal Hello

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

A Formal Hello

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:25 pm

I just wanted to introduce myself here.

I live in the midwest and try to fill the boredom with music and movies. I enjoy all different sizes of our little ladies, each is fun in their own way. I've had a fascination with shrinking for as long as i can remember, even before it could develop into a full blown fetish/fantasy. My earliest memory was probably seeing an Australian children's film called Dot and Keeto when i was 2-3 years old. It featured a young girl shrinking and getting sealed up by a wasp in her nest to feed its children (the eighties were chuck full of weird, dark children films lol). I watched it over and over at my babysitter's house. There was also an episode of Dumbo"s Circus where the titular elephant gets shrunk that stands out early on. Of course films like the Incredible Shrinking Man and Dr. Cyclops came not long after, finding myself staying up way too late to see them. lol

I found Min's and Sally's sites sometime in junior high... on dial up. lol It was the first time I realized I wasn't the only person out there with this bizarre fantasy. I grew up in a repressively religious household and the idea of even looking at girls without being ready to wed them was hard enough, then tack on a foot fetish and THIS little corner of my brain, and i was living in a state of fear of being 'found out' constantly. We're talking the days of the family computer being out in the open and having to sneak around when the rest of the fam wasn't home. It created levels of shame its taken me decades to deal with.

I've appreciated the art and stories and videos that have pulsed through the many different versions of this group for years and I think it's about time I thanked everyone. Of all things, this horrible pandemic has made me realize that I should just be myself and try to be happy with it cause you really never know how much time we have left. I should have been more vocal over the years and for that i apologize.

I have no real artistic talent so I'll contribute what i can, when I can. I just finished up my first story, Post-Punk and Shrunk, literally the first think i think I've written since high school. I'm working on a new story right now that's gonna be something a little different, but hopefully in a good way. I'm just not sure where to go with it yet.

Anyway, I'll wrap up this overly long rant by saying that you're all amazing and keep up the amazing work!

BTB
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: A Formal Hello

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:03 am

Welcome! Hope you feel comfortable here.

HH1

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:19 am

I wasn't going to read your intro, only because, as a tiny lady, I was a bit put off by the name you go by (bloodthirstybutcher)! But I'm glad I did. You were very open and honest about your history and your background and your feelings. It was very refreshing and interesting to read. Welcome to the SW Board! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Kara Dollgirl :kiss:

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:54 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:19 am
I wasn't going to read your intro, only because, as a tiny lady, I was a bit put off by the name you go by (bloodthirstybutcher)! But I'm glad I did. You were very open and honest about your history and your background and your feelings. It was very refreshing and interesting to read. Welcome to the SW Board! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Kara Dollgirl :kiss:
Thanks. i wasn't intending for it to sound like pity party or anything. i was in a weird mood (and about 3 rum and juices deep). I'm sure everyone here has delt with something similar... or different... I don't know. We"re all just trying to kick back against the misery life throws at us the best we can. This year has just had more than its fair share.

...and as for my user name, I took it from a terrible, micro budget horror film from the early 70s directed by a homosexual madman named Andy Milligan. I have a one-sheet movie poster for it hanging on my wall, literally next to my head as I'm writing this. It was the first thing i looked at when coming up with a profile. Nothing more.

So don't worry, I generally like to play nice. lol

BTB
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:58 am

Welcome, BTB.