Taking My Own Advice

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Taking My Own Advice

Post by DiminutionMan » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:27 am

Hello!

So, I posted in the "Make SW Great Again" thread that I wish this board was more active, so I figured I'd better start doing my part.

I'm pretty introverted by nature, and in general I don't really like talking about myself, so I'm finding it a little difficult to write this post. I'm male, in my late 30s, and, well...I have a size fetish. Weirdly, I feel like a bit of an oddball here, in that my tastes seem to run pretty tame compared to others here. I like shrinking content, and growing to a lesser extent, but I don't really care for vore, crushing, or explicit humiliation.

When I fantasize about stuff, I don't typically imagine myself as being a participant; I don't fantasize about being an SW's giant, or about being shrunk myself. Instead, I imagine it happening to someone, and what psychological impact it must have on them. If there's some moment of realization, like she knew that she had been shrunk, but didn't truly realize the extent until she's picked up and dangled in front of her giant's eyes, mmm, that's the sweetest part.

I've posted (parts of) a couple stories so far, and I hope that people find them enjoyable. I have an aspiration to try my hand at drawing, so hopefully someday I'll be able to share the scenes in my head with more fidelity than words can convey.

Thank you for providing this community where people like me can feel comfortable sharing!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Taking My Own Advice

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:50 am

Nice to meet ya! I absolutely loved your story Ellie.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:29 pm

Thank you for your contribution, I don´t like crush, blood and vore either... And lately the dam breast expansion that should be deeply separated from any SW but keeps popping up in the middle of it...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:13 pm

Welcome, hope you feel like sharing more of your creative works in the future.

HH1

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:59 pm

:)

lilliputlover
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lilliputlover » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:56 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:29 pm
Thank you for your contribution, I don´t like crush, blood and vore either... And lately the dam breast expansion that should be deeply separated from any SW but keeps popping up in the middle of it...
Likewise. I really don't get how some people can enjoy fantasizing about crushing and eating people..it takes all sorts, I guess?