Hello Everyone

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
Asli$erpoodenzy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Hello Everyone

Post by Asli$erpoodenzy » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Hello!

I finally made it on here. I am a male in my 20s with a fetish for shrunken women. I have had this fetish since I was very little. I was often aroused by shrinking. I didn’t know why I enjoyed seeing Alice shrink so much. Whenever shrinking would come up in media I would feel so strange and uncomfortable. I thought something was wrong with me. I kept this fetish hidden for so long.

Specifically I enjoy women being shrunk down to doll size or Barbie size(4inches-12inches tall). I’m not very much into humiliation or vore. I wish I could take care of a little doll woman. I am into sexual play with shrunken woman, but probably not as violent as some content, but hey I won’t judge anyone.

I just want to say I have found the courage to tell my fiancé about my fetish. She doesn’t quite understand it but she has made me feel so loved. I was able to tell her everything about what I love about shrinking. And the more I told her the more curious she got. She’s given me the courage to come on here. I don’t feel ashamed anymore. I love SW stories. I’ve been through that part of the forum for quite some time. I’m just glad there are others like me out there.

Nice to meet all of you :)

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by DiminutionMan » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Welcome!
MrFlipper wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm
I just want to say I have found the courage to tell my fiancé about my fetish. She doesn’t quite understand it but she has made me feel so loved. I was able to tell her everything about what I love about shrinking. And the more I told her the more curious she got. She’s given me the courage to come on here. I don’t feel ashamed anymore. I love SW stories. I’ve been through that part of the forum for quite some time. I’m just glad there are others like me out there.
I'm so happy to read this! It's awesome that your fiancée is so supportive, even though she doesn't understand it. Sounds like you're a very lucky man.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:04 pm

Welcome and please feel free and have fun
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:28 am

The more the merrier, my dude! We should all be so lucky to find someone who accepts them, warts and all.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:03 am

MrFlipper wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Specifically I enjoy women being shrunk down to doll size or Barbie size(4inches-12inches tall). I’m not very much into humiliation or vore. I wish I could take care of a little doll woman. I am into sexual play with shrunken woman, but probably not as violent as some content, but hey I won’t judge anyone.
Well, Big Guy, if that's your fantasy, I would say you are in the right place! Welcome to the SW Board!

As a woman I was quite touched by your description of the acceptance you received from your girlfriend when you revealed you fetish to her. It took a lot of courage for you to decide to share that with her. Then after you told her, she still was able to make you feel loved, even though she didn't understand what it was all about. That takes a awful lot of understanding and love. She sounds like an amazing woman.

It's also encouraging that she is becoming more curious about your fetish. I wouldn't push, you should let her figure it out in her own time. But perhaps some day she may decide ask you if she can be your "little doll woman".

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss: