Hello

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
grodzilla
Visitor
Visitor

Hello

Post by grodzilla » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:19 am

Hi, I'm grodzilla. I'm a man who's been into SW/SM (I go both ways) for an eternity but I'm finally hoping to connect with people.

So, tell me if anyone can relate: I'm a man who loves fantasizing about SW, about being an SM or about being a SW. Is that weird? I'm mostly hetero so the relations are always M/f, F/m or F/f (sorry guys, I'm not into you). But I alternate between fantasizing about having a small helpless woman, being a small helpless man, or being a small helpless woman. I dunno is this too much for an intro? Maybe I'm weird, I'll see myself out.

I'm down to chat with anyone, particularly women since I would like to get their perspective. As a man maybe it's easier to imagine what it feels like to be a helpless woman (you know how men think "If I were a woman for a day I would dress scantily for the thrill" and other silly nonsense). But for the women who do fantasize about being small it must be so much different than when we men do it.

Okay this is long enough. In any case, hope everyone is happy and well.
Cheers.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Hello

Post by HHunter1 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:14 am

Well, I hope you find what your looking for. Hope there are many things you enjoy on this site.

HH1

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:17 pm

welcome and feel free to be free around SW
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 am

grodzilla wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:19 am
Hi, I'm grodzilla. I'm a man who's been into SW/SM (I go both ways) for an eternity but I'm finally hoping to connect with people.
Welcome to the forum!

I also like both SW and SM, at least in theory. I just find that SW content tends to be more to my liking.
grodzilla wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:19 am
So, tell me if anyone can relate: I'm a man who loves fantasizing about SW, about being an SM or about being a SW. Is that weird? I'm mostly hetero so the relations are always M/f, F/m or F/f (sorry guys, I'm not into you). But I alternate between fantasizing about having a small helpless woman, being a small helpless man, or being a small helpless woman. I dunno is this too much for an intro? Maybe I'm weird, I'll see myself out.

I'm down to chat with anyone, particularly women since I would like to get their perspective. As a man maybe it's easier to imagine what it feels like to be a helpless woman (you know how men think "If I were a woman for a day I would dress scantily for the thrill" and other silly nonsense). But for the women who do fantasize about being small it must be so much different than when we men do it.
What you say doesn't sound all that weird to me. I'm also (hetero) male, and while I don't imagine myself as a female, I do enjoy fantasies from the female perspective (often more than male-centric fantasies). I just typically imagine it as happening to someone else, and not to myself.

It's interesting to me that you say it's easier to imagine being a helpless woman. Do you feel like being shrunk as a man, you'd still have your male ego and concept of masculinity to prevent you from letting yourself feel vulnerable? That maybe as a woman, you wouldn't have those ideas in the way, and you could allow yourself to feel truly helpless? Or maybe I'm totally misinterpreting what you wrote.

grodzilla
Visitor
Visitor

Post by grodzilla » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:03 am

Thanks for confirming I'm not alone! Nah, I can feel vulnerable.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:32 am

grodzilla wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:03 am
Thanks for confirming I'm not alone! Nah, I can feel vulnerable.
Me personally, I'm always more interested in what's going on inside the sw's head, so I find putting myself in their shoes to be far more interesting. So yeah, I totally get it.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show