Writer, Biter - Formal Introduction

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
nephilim
Visitor
Visitor

Writer, Biter - Formal Introduction

Post by nephilim » Fri May 07, 2021 8:11 pm

Hello board!

Covid time distortion is a hell of a drug. It has made me curious as to what other size-kink message boards exist outside of Eka's.

I've been a fixture there for well over 11 years, managing to carve out a niche for myself in the more fringe-groups despite -- or because of -- my proliferation of human SW content. I've quietly garnered a viewership of 400k even though I lack the requisite My Little Pony content (gasp)

My main contribution to the community has been shrunken-women, and (violent) shrunken women stories. One of my seductive little sleepers is an erotic-horror story that subverts young-adult fiction by indulgently focusing on size-kink, sex, and vore.

(Vampires, and werewolves need not apply).

I enjoy subverting the hell out of the supernatural-adventure/supernatural-romance genre seen in 'toxic romance' stories. But I elevate it; exacerbate it by writing dark-psychological gestalts. I enjoy pivoting perspectives between predator/prey, and giant/tiny characters because it challenges me as a writer, and makes the scenes that much more visceral. I'm also (slightly) obsessed with vore (like, I really really really like vore both as a kink, but also as a literary device and metaphorical conceit). I'm also (slightly) preoccupied by verboten themes (rape, power-struggles, snuff, mental torture).

That said... (so you know I'm not some sort of creep - well, I am, but I'm not a creep-creep; I've been around the scene...) --

I am definitely interested in learning more about this cornerstone of the SW community, and look forward to participating more !

I may share some of my work, too, because I recognize not everyone is interested in making an account on Eka's.

So, hi, everyone!

(I also have a meandering anthology with tremendous amounts of SW, vore, religion, and story-telling, but it's not as accessible to the un-initiated of my literary canon, and requires a full read-through, and it spans over 9 years of content AndIWillFinishItOneDaySoHelpMeGod).
I am the dark mind behind the seductive sleeper, "Swallow Me, Like Your Little Pill."
An erotic horror-story that subverts young-adult fiction by indulgently focusing on size-kink, sex, and vore.
With over 450k views on Eka's Portal.