Writer of SW fanfics here

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Writer of SW fanfics here

Post by Kooplan » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:42 am

Hey all, Kooplan here. I like to write, and I like SW. Not sure if I can shamelessly plug my works, but most of them can be found at: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/kooplan

It's mostly based on SW from video games, but I've got some other content on that site as well. When it comes to writing, I'd describe it as being in "bits and pieces" which is why I like the interactive format of places like Writing.com and Unending BE. Usually I find it a lot easier to start a story than it is to end one, so most branches don't go anywhere tbh

Anyways, just wanted to make an introductory post here, and would love to get some conversation going about various shrinking woman topics. Hopefully this board isn't as dead as it seems! See ya

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Writer of SW fanfics here

Post by HHunter1 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:04 pm

Well, I welcome you here. I find they are quite nice to writers here so hopefully you'll find that too.

HH1

Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kooplan » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:40 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:04 pm
Well, I welcome you here. I find they are quite nice to writers here so hopefully you'll find that too.

HH1
Thank you! I've been a fan of your works as well. I don't tend to go into too dark of themes with SW content myself, although I do enjoy reading about such things from others, such as yourself lol

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:23 pm

Oh, well Thank You. :D

HH1