Hello from a new artist

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
CountdownToShame
Visitor
Visitor

Hello from a new artist

Post by CountdownToShame » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:18 pm

Hi everyone! One of your members referred me here from DeviantArt and I'm looking forward to meeting other folks who inhabit this corner of a corner of fetish-space :)

I love minigirls and I'm trying to learn to draw by drawing comics and illustrations on this lovely topic. So far I've focused on pieces that appeal to me personally, and that means gentle/wholesome (but at times pretty explicit) F/f scenarios. I've been surprised and delighted that others want to see this stuff, however niche and amateurish it may be.

If it's welcome, I'd love to start posting art here and asking for your feedback so I can improve. In any case, thanks for reading...have a great day :)

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Hello from a new artist

Post by chocolatejr9 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:47 am

Just a head's up, I was the one who suggested they come here: I can vouch for their quality.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:15 am

CountdownToShame wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:18 pm
Hi everyone! One of your members referred me here from DeviantArt and I'm looking forward to meeting other folks who inhabit this corner of a corner of fetish-space :)

I love minigirls and I'm trying to learn to draw by drawing comics and illustrations on this lovely topic. So far I've focused on pieces that appeal to me personally, and that means gentle/wholesome (but at times pretty explicit) F/f scenarios. I've been surprised and delighted that others want to see this stuff, however niche and amateurish it may be.

If it's welcome, I'd love to start posting art here and asking for your feedback so I can improve. In any case, thanks for reading...have a great day :)
Hello, how are you, interesting the art of shrunken women is the best

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:31 am

Glad to see you here.

HH1

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:32 am

Welcome! Sounds like I'm going to love your works!
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com