Hi there!

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Hi there!

Post by littlest-lily » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 pm

Hello up there!

Just joined the board and as a tiny lady myself I'm excited to have been referred to this site by a friend, it's nice to find a place specifically focused on SW :) I enjoy a variety of parts of the fantasy, both the gentle and darker side of things (nothing too crazy violent), though my favorite sizes tend to be fairly small... a few inches tall is fun for sure, but micro is what I really really love. The best is going through a variety of sizes imo!

I've been doing some writing recently too, juuuust in case anyone's curious (no pressure!) to check out my DA account, it's the same username (littlest-lily)
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Hi there!

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:13 am

littlest-lily wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 pm
Hello up there!

Just joined the board and as a tiny lady myself I'm excited to have been referred to this site by a friend, it's nice to find a place specifically focused on SW :) I enjoy a variety of parts of the fantasy, both the gentle and darker side of things (nothing too crazy violent), though my favorite sizes tend to be fairly small... a few inches tall is fun for sure, but micro is what I really really love. The best is going through a variety of sizes imo!

I've been doing some writing recently too, juuuust in case anyone's curious (no pressure!) to check out my DA account, it's the same username (littlest-lily)
Hello, how are you, if this site is amazing

Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kooplan » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:23 pm

Hey, welcome! Hope to see your stories on here, too!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:31 am

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

actionfigure00
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by actionfigure00 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:52 pm

Hello! Always great to meet a new micro woman.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:31 am

littlest-lily wrote:
Hello up there!

welcome to this site

coolguy69
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by coolguy69 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:04 am

littlest-lily wrote:
Hello up there!

Hi! I enjoyed your DA page, the drawings are very well done and very cute :)

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:44 pm

coolguy69 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:04 am
Hi! I enjoyed your DA page, the drawings are very well done and very cute :)
Thank you so much! Finding the time to draw is a lot harder than finding time to write these days, for various reason... But I still love it! :D
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily