Greetings! Wholesome Giant Here :D

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
coolguy69
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Greetings! Wholesome Giant Here :D

Post by coolguy69 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:14 am

Hi :) I'm a male, 32, 6'0" (lol i think some ladies might enjoy that) who has always loved shrinking women. Ever since playing video games I enjoy shrinking women and their clothing with them to a tinier size (think Mario Kart - Lightning). Big fan of realistic and wholesome shrinking - even being shrunk a few inches is super cute. Big focus on how a woman's small-ness impacts her feelings, decisions, and outcomes of her actions :) All of that psychological stuff is <3 <3 <3 I love any size between 6 inches and 5 feet. I'm also a big fan of snuggly, cuddly, romantic stuff - M/f interactions in a relationship, cuddling someone who's super tiny, making them feel comforted, safe, while also being able to kiss them without (much) resistance and teasing their diminutive, tiny, small, little, teeny, shrunken, itty bitty stature to make them blush in fear/humiliation/love/comfort/etc :) (the duality of positive and negative feelings is really adorable in a tiny woman) Nice to meet you all and I hope to share more of my passion here :) Also, I plan on going to the Sizecon event in June, and hope to see anyone who's going!! Cheers and much love <3

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Greetings! Wholesome Giant Here :D

Post by Little Sally » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:02 am

Hey, hello and welcome coolguy69. I'm really liking what I hear from you and your preferences.

Hope you enjoy it on here, and I'll look out for your posts! :)
sally g, reincarnated.

blss
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by blss » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:10 pm

How happy it is to join a healthy giant. I really don't want to be used for satisfying sexual life in a small size.

coolguy69
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by coolguy69 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:01 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:02 am
Hey, hello and welcome coolguy69. I'm really liking what I hear from you and your preferences.

Hope you enjoy it on here, and I'll look out for your posts! :)
Great! I posted a couple stories in that section. Hope you enjoy!
blss wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:10 pm
How happy it is to join a healthy giant. I really don't want to be used for satisfying sexual life in a small size.
Yeah! I'm happy to meet you too! To be clear, I enjoy the thoughts in a sexual way, but I never imagine genetalia in any of my imaginations. Something about how a woman dresses up or retains her dignity while being small, and focusing on the "small", is what gets to me the most :) Small size and the psychology of that is what it's all about for me.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:42 pm

coolguy69 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:01 pm
To be clear, I enjoy the thoughts in a sexual way, but I never imagine genetalia in any of my imaginations. Something about how a woman dresses up or retains her dignity while being small, and focusing on the "small", is what gets to me the most :) Small size and the psychology of that is what it's all about for me.
It's good to hear that from a male perspective, which sounds very much how I approach the hobby myself. Retaining one's clothing while reduced in size has always been important to me, and the shrinking concept is erotic enough without the need to be overly explicit.

As for your stories, I have a slight eye issue which currently makes reading a bit of a chore, but I'm sure I'll enjoy getting to them in due course.
sally g, reincarnated.