What's up, people

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
CamPoe
Visitor
Visitor

What's up, people

Post by CamPoe » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:55 pm

Hi everyone! Haven't poked around one of these places in ages, but I'm happy to see this one is doing well. Been kicking around the idea of doing some writing, checking out the scene, and perhaps even having a little fun (time-permitting). This looks like a good a place as any for doing that!

As for myself, I'm a switch when it comes to the size scene- but I do quite enjoy shrinking women and tend to be a little more on the gentle side when it comes to that. Although I'm not opposed to changing things up if it suits the mood, of course.

Oh, and at 6'4", I've got a head start over the height of most gals out there already but hey, we can always work on really heightening those differences.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: What's up, people

Post by HHunter1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:28 pm

Well, I guess I get to be the first to welcome you and wish that you enjoy this site. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to see what you come up with.

HH1

CamPoe
Visitor
Visitor

Post by CamPoe » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:00 pm

Thanks, HH1! I figured most people were busy doing end of the year stuff, or I managed to intimidate people into silence through a terrible intro that doesn’t tell anyone anything about me. Oops!

I’m sure it’ll be enjoyable. See you around!

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:41 pm

A belated but very warm welcome to you! I'm definitely among those looking forward to anything you might want to share~
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily

CamPoe
Visitor
Visitor

Post by CamPoe » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:07 pm

littlest-lily wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:41 pm
A belated but very warm welcome to you! I'm definitely among those looking forward to anything you might want to share~
Thank you! I don't have anything just yet, but fingers crossed that something jams loose sooner or later!