Hello, I'm weird!

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
randomguywhosthere
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Hello, I'm weird!

Post by randomguywhosthere » Tue May 23, 2023 10:41 am

Um... hi!
Neurodivergent people tend to hyperfixate on things that they like... can you guess what I'm hyperfixated on?
I use various usernames across the internet, primarily randomguywhosthere or sdf1666 (the later of which is an obscure anime reference).

My primary interests are video games, anime, and devouring tiny girls!
I do enjoy SW content of most kinds, but I do have quite an obsession with vore.
I originally fully realized these interests during the later part of Highschool, but reflecting a bit made me realize I've actually been thinking of this stuff since elementary school.
My preferred size (for prey) is around 3 to 12 centimeters (1 to 5 inches).

I enjoy writing stories involving SW, vore, and epic fight scenes. These are typically in a modern or fantasy setting.
I have posted some stories and stuff on other websites before so I may repost them here for anyone who may be interested (obviously I will only post SW-related content).

I have never RPed before but I am quite interested to do it, so if any preyish girls out there are up for it then feel free to PM me.

One question for any site veterans because I could not find anything about this in the rules section.
What sort of content would my stories need to have in order to be posted in VSW instead of regular SW? I could not find a criteria anywhere.

Anyways that's all I got for an intro, I'm very happy to have found this site!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Hello, I'm weird!

Post by HHunter1 » Tue May 23, 2023 1:49 pm

The VSW or SW topic comes up for debate every so often. Mostly its up to the author. I personally see forced confinement and forced sexual interaction as violent while others feel those are fine to include on the SW side. I can see both sides to that as many sw stories include those elements.

But my personal suggestion, if your story includes torture, killing, vore, or any questionable elements post it in the VSW side. If not, then post on which side you feel more comfortable with. If your still uncertain, maybe read a random selection of stories on both area and see how you feel your story(ies) fit.

Just my opinion, I am not an admin. 😁
HH1

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Hello, I'm weird!

Post by DocRick » Wed May 24, 2023 4:03 am

You can find the VSW section by clicking on Minigirl Central, then scrolling down past the main five sections.