I'm back!

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
User avatar
i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:00 am
Contact:

I'm back!

Post by i am insane » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:18 am

So.... I barely even found this place. When the old board went down, well, it was gone. I kinda looked around for something similar, but the only thing my little search could find was the violent SW board, and so I just waited. Checked on the link every now again, but just kinda mourned this portion of my life being over and moved on.

And then I saw Captain Ash's post (on Mercurius's favorites) on DeviantArt, and.... well, I showed up. Holy shit. I'm going to have to go look at everything now..... Yeah, so if anyone remembers me, I'm back. If you don't.... well, I showed up anyways. 'Sup?
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

User avatar
DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 pm
Location: Upstate
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by DrWonko » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:05 am

Welcome back. Your dreams were you're ticket out.
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

User avatar
gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: New York
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by gladewalker » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Yeah it's just not the same community it was.
Kinda hiding again I guess.

User avatar
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by Elana » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Who is hiding?
You just have to look down more as many members have become smaller over the years :D

User avatar
i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by i am insane » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Thanks, everybody. Nice to be back.
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

User avatar
Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:43 pm
Location: Allston, MA
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:46 pm

Yay! Welcome back!
"The time has come," the Walrus said, and put on Sauron's ring.

Nano-Girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Questionably on Earth
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by Nano-Girl » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:41 am

So glad to see one of my favorite authors back! How ya been? :D
Just your average anime weeb and macrophile. Keep heading left.

User avatar
i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by i am insane » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:06 am

Nano-Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:41 am
So glad to see one of my favorite authors back! How ya been? :D
Wait wait wait. You liked what I wrote? Wow. Thanks!

Been going, been going.... I see you've been writing some yourself.
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

Nano-Girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:43 pm
Location: Questionably on Earth
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by Nano-Girl » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:06 am

i am insane wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:06 am
Nano-Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:41 am
So glad to see one of my favorite authors back! How ya been? :D
Wait wait wait. You liked what I wrote? Wow. Thanks!

Been going, been going.... I see you've been writing some yourself.
Dude...although a lot of them weren't finished, to this day I remember the Halloween story with a man with overly long sleeves pitting friends against each other, the one with the couple who toyed with several sw and the man who was a giant, but the witch made it so that only outsiders could notice. Among others. :mrgreen:

Yep! Trying my hand at something new! How it works out, only time will tell! :P
Just your average anime weeb and macrophile. Keep heading left.

User avatar
Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:47 pm
Location: Earth
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:11 pm

I arrived shorty after you but welcome back
-Josh

User avatar
i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by i am insane » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:03 am

Nano-Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:06 am
i am insane wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:06 am
Nano-Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:41 am
So glad to see one of my favorite authors back! How ya been? :D
Wait wait wait. You liked what I wrote? Wow. Thanks!

Been going, been going.... I see you've been writing some yourself.
Dude...although a lot of them weren't finished, to this day I remember the Halloween story with a man with overly long sleeves pitting friends against each other, the one with the couple who toyed with several sw and the man who was a giant, but the witch made it so that only outsiders could notice. Among others. :mrgreen:

Yep! Trying my hand at something new! How it works out, only time will tell! :P
I don't even remember that witch one...and I think that Halloween one is the only story I've finished. *fond memories intensify* I should see if I can find them on my computer.

Honestly, I've been out of the writing groove for awhile now, but this environment has always helped me with that, and I've been rolling around an idea with a terrarium of SWs for decorative purposes and an overly attached giant.... and deals, as in 'Deal with the Devil' style deals. And communication issues gone terribly wrong (or right). And a rich woman having SWs maintain her long hair. And most of the main characters aren't human....

Wow. Looking at all the points written out makes it seem a bit nuts. I never could write anything normal, could I?
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

User avatar
Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm
Location: Great Lakes Area
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Post by Mac » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:22 pm

gladewalker wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 pm
Yeah it's just not the same community it was.
Kinda hiding again I guess.
Well Glade I for one am glad you are still here! I thoroughly enjoyed your stuff!
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests