Guess I should give an actual reintroduction, sorry

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Guess I should give an actual reintroduction, sorry

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:35 pm

So as some of you probably remember, I am Josh the Cyborg. I used to be a rather active and moderately known member of the 2000s and early 2010s community. I claimed to have things like Multiple personality disorder, which I had conquered. I was a little mean about my political opinions. Then my dad went on to be with lord in glory. Which for him was a good thing he was in constant suffering here on earth.

My issue is though now I have few other men around that I can look up to around my home town. My dad was the only other human I trusted. Now it’s even harder for me to trust anyone who is not God, because everyone else can die. Not only this but hints of my multiple personalities have returned, and their not the same personalities I was familiar with.

Anyway, I like doll size girls mostly, but also I like to shrink girls smaller than Barbie and tease about being to small where Barbie’s clothes, or having to wear one of Barbie’s little sister’s clothes or being doll size compared to barbie.

I have developed an interest in shrinking giantesses to doll, toy, and large bug size. How small I shrink a giantess depends on 3 factors. First of all my mood, second how much destruction they cause, and last it barely factors in but their size. If it wasn’t for my mood playing the biggest factor 15 ft tall to Mega giantesses would be shrunk to dolly sizes(8 to 20 inches tall), Gigas(1 mile to a few 100 miles) would become toys sizes(3 to 6 inches tall) and Tera(continent and planet) size and any size giantesses would be shrunk to large bug(1cm to 1 inch). Add my mood though and it all just depends on if I want a toy or doll.
-Josh

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Guess I should give an actual reintroduction, sorry

Post by sally g » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Thanks for sharing those thoughts about your Dad and the problems that you've had with mental issues, and may still struggle with. I hope you can draw some strength from what your Dad would have wanted for you even though he's not here now, so try and keep the thought alive that he'd want the best for you.

But if you can find some escape from everyday life (or troubles) in this silly fantasy world, then I hope this place helps you to do that.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:15 am

sally g wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 pm
Thanks for sharing those thoughts about your Dad and the problems that you've had with mental issues, and may still struggle with. I hope you can draw some strength from what your Dad would have wanted for you even though he's not here now, so try and keep the thought alive that he'd want the best for you.

But if you can find some escape from everyday life (or troubles) in this silly fantasy world, then I hope this place helps you to do that.
Thanks
-Josh

puddinhead
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by puddinhead » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:56 am

Sounds like your Pop was a good man, we all hurt when a soul like his leaves this world.
Some girls don't like boys like me...but some girls do

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:51 pm

puddinhead wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:56 am
Sounds like your Pop was a good man, we all hurt when a soul like his leaves this world.
Thanks, he was a healing evangelist. I grew witnessing things that cannot be explained by my scientific mind. I’ve witnessed an actual Exorcism and have had several emergency room injuries healed by prayer and instructions from my father.
I prefer to say I believe in Yeshua(Jesus) because science points toward him ElShadia(I AM, God the Father), but well to be honest while there is a lot of evidence that points toward him coming out ever since the 60’s. It’s not the case why I believe.
I believe because I grew up having the relationship with God talked about by Jesus and the Old Testament Prophets. I’m one of those Christians who can honestly say I have met him.
-Josh

TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheBigG » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Welcome back don’t die and only listen to the voices that are interested in the same things you are

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:08 pm

But my mom said I shouldn't listen to the voices that tell me to kill all humans.
Was she wrong?
Or does that mean I should stop listening to all voices?

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:41 pm

Elana wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:08 pm
But my mom said I shouldn't listen to the voices that tell me to kill all humans.
Was she wrong?
Or does that mean I should stop listening to all voices?
No you should totally listen to those voices and attempt to get access to the nuclear silos.
-Josh

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:21 pm

But nuclear weapons are so messy. They tend to cause lots of collateral damage.

I think the proper way is to just to connect a few knifes to a glove and then to get busy.

I think I have seen that to be very successful in a movie.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:47 am

Maybe, I prefer the mad scientist route of creating disease that will spread to rapidly to be cured.
-Josh

OhZone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by OhZone » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Oh, but a shrinking-aphrodisiac virus would be so much more funz!

Sorry to hear of your problems. Hopefully your SW fantasies will be good therapy!

;)
In Love! ♡ ♡ ♡

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:49 pm

OhZone wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:40 pm
Oh, but a shrinking-aphrodisiac virus would be so much more funz!

Sorry to hear of your problems. Hopefully your SW fantasies will be good therapy!

;)
I have toyed with the idea of the shrunken women virus before. Sometimes it affects something like half the biologically female side of the population, sometimes all of it, and sometimes there is a way to breed, other times the human population figures out something that combines gene splicing and cloning. In some of those cloning cases history is altered by politicians to say women were always toy size. ^^; .
-Josh