Tina Tempest author of Shrinking Fiction collections is in the house!

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
TinaTempest@mail.com

Tina Tempest author of Shrinking Fiction collections is in the house!

Post by TinaTempest@mail.com » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:36 am

Hi folks, I just thought that I would introduce myself. I am Tina Tempest and I write erotic fiction. My specialty is shrinking fiction with eight of my thirty books at Amazon being Shrink Fiction. I try to come up with original scenarios and built effective fiction. I have fairly firm rules as to how my shrinking works. Most often it is a drug, although I have used the ever-reliable shrink ray and gas. I'd like to introduce myself and my works to this audience. A Google or Amazon search will reveal my works and titles.

I think you will find that my stories are not the same old thing. I have written award-winning nonfiction in addition to my various erotic works. Each collection consists of four stories and each is about sixty or seventy pages long. They include mature women, young women, superheroines, scientists, and regular gals. The size range is from Barbie doll to two-feet, to a max of four feet. Mostly, they are tiny. I would appreciate the feedback this group can provide. I'm pretty good at coming up with my own ideas but I would love some suggestions.

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Tina Tempest author of Shrinking Fiction collections is in the house!

Post by TheReducer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:13 am

Read and have a few of your books and love them.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Tina Tempest
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:39 am

TheReducer wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:13 am
Thank you very much TheReducer! I want to reach out to my fans and interact with them. This wonderful board certainly seems like the perfect place to make that happen. I am always happy to hear from my fans. I am currently at work on my next collection. For the first time, I will have a theme. All of the stories will revolve around a particular sort of woman ... and I will say no more!

Thanks again,

Tina

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:52 am

Tina Tempest wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:39 am
TheReducer wrote:
Thank you very much TheReducer! I want to reach out to my fans and interact with them. This wonderful board certainly seems like the perfect place to make that happen. I am always happy to hear from my fans. I am currently at work on my next collection. For the first time, I will have a theme. All of the stories will revolve around a particular sort of woman ... and I will say no more!

Thanks again,

Tina
Is this the part where we start guessing only to get just about everything wrong?

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:45 am

Tina Tempest wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:39 am
TheReducer wrote:

Thanks again,

Tina
Anytime! Always love reading sw stories from a woman's POV.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:56 am

I have some new reading material to devour, thank you!

TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheBigG » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:25 am

Always good to find new stories and author welcome

Tina Tempest
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:58 am

Tina's new collection will appear in the next few days!

Hey, folks look for my latest shrink fiction book from Amazon within the next three days. My first themed collection. All the stories this time are about MILFS!
--- official blurb ---

The Mistress of shrinking fiction is back with her first themed collection. Each story in this collection of sexy tales revolves around that most desirable of women -- the MILF! Collected here are four tales sure to please.
A fortunate older-woman obsessed lad discovers a lost alien device that places him in a predicament he never dared imagine.
A lovely fair-haired mother sacrifices herself to get her daughter out of a spot of gambling trouble.
A bored middle-aged woman tries wife swapping for the first time and has it end in ways she could never have foreseen.
Finally, a lovely Asian wife and mother is placed over a barrel by her new and much younger boss and must do his bidding to cover up her own malfeasance.
Always erotic and inventive, these four tales are, by turns, wryly humorous, exciting, heartwarming, and, just plain sexy. All are sure to delight any fan of MILFS, shrinking fiction, or erotica for adults. A collection not to be missed.
___

I'd love your feedback on the idea and on the book when it appears. Amazon reviews are greatly appreciated.

TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheBigG » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Read it reviewed it amazon says 48 hours to review my review looking forward to reading your other stuff of the four I enjoyed the gambling one best

Tina Tempest
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:03 am

The Big G,
A big tank you to you! I'm working on my next collection. Thanks. again.