New collection of fiction

A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
Tina Tempest
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

New collection of fiction

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:15 pm

Shrinking the MILF is out!

Hey folks, Tina Tempest here. My latest collection is out. I'm still resolving issues with the cover but the book IS available. This is my first themed collection -- every story revolves around a MILF find it on Amazon

---- official promo material follows ----

The Mistress of shrinking fiction is back with her first themed collection. Each story in this collection of sexy tales revolves around that most desirable of women -- the MILF! Collected here are four tales sure to please.

A fortunate older-woman obsessed lad discovers a lost alien device that places him in a predicament he never dared imagine.

A lovely fair-haired mother sacrifices herself to get her daughter out of a spot of gambling trouble.

A bored middle-aged woman tries wife swapping for the first time and has it end in ways she could never have foreseen.

Finally, a lovely Asian wife and mother is placed over a barrel by her new and much younger boss and must do his bidding to cover up her own malfeasance.

Always erotic and inventive, these four tales are, by turns, wryly humorous, exciting, heartwarming, and, just plain sexy. All are sure to delight any fan of MILFS, shrinking fiction, or erotica for adults. A collection not to be missed.

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: New collection of fiction

Post by TheReducer » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Going to look for it.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Tina Tempest
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: New collection of fiction

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:53 am

Reducer, If you read my collection (and I hope you do) could you help a girl out and post a review. Nothing helps sales quite like a favorable review.

-- Thanks, loads, Tina Tempest