A place where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community
ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:03 am

I've always been interested shrinking, but never thought of it from the actual fantasy/sexy side until the past decade. It all started when Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out in 2008. A year later, I discovered a "Tiny Zelda" glitch on YouTube, which lead to my teenage mind finding a way of fooling around using said glitch for fun. Basically, when the Lightning item strikes, and Zelda uses her down special move, Transform, while affected, she'll actually stay shrunken until she's KO'd. I'd pull out two Wii Remotes, have two Zeldas, and have them jump and run around on large custom stages. For some reason, I've always done it when I'm home alone, though I have screwed around in video games many times, my best example being the debug mode of Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Let's not get sidetracked, though.

Shortly after graduating from high school in 2011, I began exploring more examples of SW on YouTube, and when Smash Bros. for Wii U came around in 2014, I began screwing around with SW that way (sans the Lightning glitch). It wasn't until 2017 that, for some reason, I found this fantasy really sexy, and I began... pleasuring myself, if you will. It wouldn't be until May 2018 that I first heard the terms "microphilia" or more preferably, "SW," and a few months later, in August, I admitted to myself that this fantasy is really sexy.

Around the same time, I came up with a brilliant idea that I feel like only I came up with. How about actually taking in-game screenshots of the female characters in their super tiny, Lightning induced state, storing them on a private file, and, you know, go to town, whenever I felt like it. I'm still living with my family as a young adult, so doing that on Smash Wii U is next to never, but when Smash Bros. Ultimate came out in 2018, I knew that I could say hello to this activity at any time. The Nintendo Switch, for the uninitiated, is a hybrid game console that gives you the home console experience on the go. I just need two controllers, my Switch stand, and its built-in screenshot function. Thanks to all that, I can get snapshots of Smash Bros. SW anytime in my room.

I joined this forum to show off a different side to the SW fantasy that I bet not many fans actually know about. Just know that these images are posted for the interest of SW, and I actually prefer them clothed rather than naked, preferably in black, white, or something like a tank top and shorts. It makes me think the SW is happier, or at least comforted, shrinking down to such a small size.

quefue
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Newbie

Post by quefue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:31 am

Ah yes, the Zelda/Sheik transformation bug... I had fun with that backintheday. I never bothered making content of SSB4, and I only put up a few pics from Ultimate.
I almost envy you just starting out with this fetish, I got into it back in '02 but didn't go online until in '07. So much great stuff I saw, from comics, to videos, and let me tell you that they don't make them like they used to, just doesn't quite measure up. It got to the point that around '11 I had to get into something else to get my rocks off. Koonago became a side thing, however, what is now the main interest complements koonago pretty well. Don't get me wrong, there are some "new" artist I like but it's just not the same for me anymore.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum.
Giantess is completely overrated, Koonago's underappreciated :/

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Newbie

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:04 pm

quefue wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:31 am
So much great stuff I saw, from comics, to videos, and let me tell you that they don't make them like they used to, just doesn't quite measure up.
It doesn't quite "measure up," you say? With SW, everyone seems to be unable to do that! :lol: